Forums
May 04, 2024, 05:40 AM

Author Topic: [Classic] Elite Cup: Knockout Stages  (Read 6112 times)

Offline Albino

Re: [Classic] Elite Cup: Knockout Stages
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2009, 09:09 PM »
There should be last 16 stage at the table.Final round with 4 finalist? :-X

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2009, 10:03 PM »
lol... how could i play if my group is inactive? should i play me vs me?.. Ah, maybe you did it cos you know that i was gonna win this tourney, so you kick me off with this cheat... :D

Joke.. But, rly my groups was a lot inactive.. impossible to contact them..And i played only 1 game vs Majiec.. but I forgot to report.. It's my fault i know.

Offline Rioter

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2009, 10:41 PM »
There should be last 16 stage at the table.Final round with 4 finalist? :-X

OK I might have missed a column out. I will colour it now to make it easier as well. Thanks for pointing that out.

finally :D
But I won my group(L) so why I have to play vs winner of group H?  :'(
as far as I remeber it should be winner vs someone who was second in his group ;)
But here first(koras) vs first(medal) and second Dark vs second mackes 8)
No. I never liked that way, as it can be manipulated. It's sometimes also unfair.

RANDOM is much better, and less likely to cause problems, as it's random.

Offline Koras

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2009, 12:18 AM »
No. I never liked that way, as it can be manipulated. It's sometimes also unfair.
Thats pointless arguments ...... Same here it can be manipulated, its also unfair ::)
But U are MOD.
Well now when I checked all pairs and tabels I see its 'random' ... before I just checked my group and my play offs opponent group>< wanted check how good he is (was really suprised when saw 1 L vs 1H and 2L vs 2H... as U see its unfair too).

Nevermind, good luck guys!

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2009, 01:11 PM »
I agree with Koras... We both were 1st in our groups and now why we have to play against guys, who were 1st in their groups? Imo THAT is unfair... ;x

Offline Rok

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2009, 02:10 PM »
I agree with Koras and Dulek - there's no point in winning the group if u get to play against winner of another group later.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Rioter

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2009, 04:37 PM »
I agree with Koras and Dulek - there's no point in winning the group if u get to play against winner of another group later.
Yes, but what about the person who came second? They probably going to get beaten by someone who came first in their, and it's kinda against them, they can't escape that.

Offline twistah

« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2009, 04:57 PM »
Then they should have become 1st, life's hard, lol.

Offline Koras

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2009, 05:13 PM »

Yes, but what about the person who came second? They probably going to get beaten by someone who came first in their, and it's kinda against them, they can't escape that.

>:(
lol, sorry I have no words :D .....I really dont wanna be ashole but favor guys witch loose some games in group stage over somebody who win is really strange.
Think about it for next CUPs.

« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2009, 05:28 PM »
Rioter, don't host any cups anymore, please.

Thanks in advance for the smite.

Offline f4st

• Spain Spain
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2009, 05:52 PM »
wtf, its all against each other? or u will do a table with pairings? Maybe its my IE7 that shows me a wrong table? Why clouds are white?
STAxDoubletime> My english is better than youre's

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2009, 06:17 PM »
I agree with Koras, Dulek, Rok and Jakka..
Dude, if u don't have f@#!ing half hour to update table, and when u FINALLY do it (coz u found so MANY time in ur so busy life), u do it wrong, and when Koras say to u what's the problem u smite him and talk about "Sorry, am I not allowed to have a life and an education any time soon?"

YES, man u are allowed everyone is, but u should know that being mod means to have 15 mins/per day to check site, upload table etc.. I really don't think so if easy upload table, write some numbers like "1", "2" there, takes so many times..
If u are really so much busy, then don't be MOD man..  No one forced u to do it, right ?  Man, I work sometimes 15 hours/per day,  and still 15 minutes for me is not so much to do thing u should do being mod.. U can smite me. I really dont care, but U just give a shit about tus, and I agree with Koras about new mod, maybe someone else will find 15 minutes in his life to update table and make better "knockout's stage table" coz this one really sux..  and i still dont understand what's the point to win the group if u get to play against winner of another group later..  :-*

Offline twistah

« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2009, 06:26 PM »
Dunno, but do it like this?

1st of group A vs 2nd of group B, or whatever group, and so on, and not sure about letting beer, Flori and the other one pass to this stage, since they are actually out, so just give the player, that has to play them, a freebee, bla bla, bye. XD

Offline twistah

« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2009, 06:38 PM »
Just givin' some mo' ideas.

Finals Bo9 and EVERY other round Bo5, forget about group stages at all, just do it like a playoffs tree, always 1v1 Bo5, 'cept the finals. So you have to pair randomly only once, and the rest does the playoff tree, you know.

Offline Rioter

« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2009, 07:26 PM »
What he siad

Fine then.

I am fed up with people bitching.

If you want f@#!ing reasoning, most of what keeps me busy comes up when I least expect it. If you want to live my life for a week then please by my guest. Otherwise stop your moaning!

Time wise, I now HAVE TIME, but what do I get when I have the time, everyone shooting me down! So I really am on the verge of give up.

Really, I'm fed up of dealing with what's being mentioned and really don't want any more involvement with this site any more, because in my opinion most of you are just all annoying little f@#!wits who don't think and just moan groan and make my job just that little bit more unbearable (however minute)

NOW THEN

TABLE REMOVED, I don't recommend playing with who you were meant to play. The NEW TABLE will be posted in a moment, with ammendments

@Twistah, freebies = doing something for nothing. Er.. no. Those three did something, and even though they would have not got through, who else would I have put through. People who didn't play?

@f4st, there was a table there, it worked on FF and Safari.

@Jakka, thanks for your words of wisdom, they are ignored.

@Twistah (recent), that's probably a good idea, bo5, then final bo7. The only downside is time.

Anyone else want to bitch about me? No. OK I messed up somewhat on the groups. I will admit that. Then again editing the tables was a pain to do, and time consuming, and really wasn't something I look forward to. If I had 5 mins, yes I could edit it, but I don't get it finished and consequently there's no point.

Also the tables has been corrected!!!!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2009, 07:43 PM by Rioter »