Forums
May 10, 2024, 06:34 PM

Author Topic: More Tournament MODs?  (Read 1491 times)

Offline TheKomodo

More Tournament MODs?
« on: June 12, 2012, 06:44 PM »
As far as I know, only DarkMaul or MonkeyIsland can approve Tournaments? I've already missed 3 Tournaments and now looks like possibly a 4th, there was no one around to approve with short notice.

Isn't there any chance other members of TuS could have the ability to approve Tournaments?

I would offer my assistance personally, on my days off I continously check TuS whilst working on other stuff, and I am on most mornings between 7am GMT and 1-2pm GMT.

Edit:

Thanks for approving my Tourney xD

Offline Desetroyah

Re: More Tournament MODs?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 11:54 PM »
I'd be happy to do that job, I'm on the pc 8hours per day approx, and always active.

PS: Thanks for tourneys komo.

Offline Camper

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 12:34 AM »
I'm also pretty active at tus and could make it :)

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2012, 12:34 AM »
As far as I know, only DarkMaul or MonkeyIsland can approve Tournaments? I've already missed 3 Tournaments and now looks like possibly a 4th, there was no one around to approve with short notice.

How short is that notice you are talking about? :) Just curious.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2012, 02:00 AM »
Like 30 minutes to 2 hours D1.

I know it's really short, but it'd be helpful to have other people who are constantly on, just incase, can always make good numbers late at night with a roper/hysteria tournament, even with this short notice.

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2012, 04:31 AM »
I think people should be able to approve their own tourneys so they can be played whenever people want to play at any notice. Tourney mods also need more power, the power to remove/replace/add players being the main thing that immediately comes to mind. Maybe ill make a thread as ive been discussing it with others and they feel the same.
worm and learn

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2012, 10:24 AM »
mods should approve cups, no need approving tourneys rofl its just mistake, if tourney is badly made just nobody wont come

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2012, 04:18 PM »
Nail is right, we really need the power to add, remove and replace players.

Another problem is the Tournament Tree, sometimes when there are 8-16 players, it fills out the wrong parts of the Tree, so the winners make it to the Final, but you can't actually advance the players who got Bronze, instead of having some at the very top, some at the very bottom, it fills out the very top and the bottom 20 or something lie empty, and the advancing is all wrong...

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2012, 04:23 PM »
2Nail, good idea.  ;)

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2012, 04:55 PM »
You'll be able to do that with TUS2

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2012, 06:57 AM »
When is TUS2 gonna start btw? I can't remember.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2012, 08:59 AM »
TUS2 is a hoax designed to make people stay as much active as possible. Silly of you trapped into such obvious scam :)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2012, 09:16 AM »
Damn !

How close are we though lol?