Forums
April 29, 2024, 12:56 AM

Author Topic: TTRR Tournament the 27th of March at 8 GTM (GTM+01:00)  (Read 1428 times)

Offline Crazy

TTRR Tournament the 27th of March at 8 GTM (GTM+01:00)
« on: March 23, 2011, 10:42 AM »
I`m planning to host a TTRR Tournament in #Ropersheaven at 8 GTM this Sunday for those who are interested in participating :]

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: TTRR Tournament the 27th of March at 8 GTM (GTM+01:00)
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 11:04 AM »
You can submit it officially on TUS now Crazy.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 11:46 AM »
Hm, but I want to hold the tournament in RH, not being played with knockout stages here at TUS. Is that possible?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 01:36 PM »
It seems you didn't get the concept of tournaments :)

You host the tournament and set the signups time. People join via the tournament page, system pairs them for you. They play in any channel they want and come to site to report and you just proceed them to the next round or deal with their complaints.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2011, 02:30 PM »
Oh cool, then I had just misunderstood the concept indeed. I`ll host it there then hopefully

Offline Rodent

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2011, 05:28 PM »
I more like the way Crazy tried... set date and time, quickly played and quickly finished. This way we will run each other for about a month or 2 and it will never finish... like cup games... :(

Crazy's idea is similar to WO.

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2011, 05:46 PM »
No rodent, it's a real tourney, one night event the only thing is that groups are paired on tus and u can see live how the tournament is going. Crazy will proceed players and be there if there are any problems.
It's quickly played and quickly finished :)

Offline Csongi

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2011, 07:08 PM »
so ? are u going to host this crazy ? :D
I mean u could initiate it by now.Approving it and stuff could take some time xD
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline HHC

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2011, 11:28 PM »
Yeah crazy, I'll surely play  :)

Offline Crazy

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2011, 03:04 PM »
This tournament will have to be delayed I`m afraid. I`m feeling really sick, going out drinking yesterday was not a good idea at all. I`ll set a new date once my head is up and running again :-X

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2011, 05:42 PM »
lets play man!  was looking forward to this, dont be a bad person crazy!
worm and learn

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2011, 05:52 PM »
dont be a bad person crazy!

You mean, like demanding someone hosts a tourney while he's feeling sick? :o

Offline Crazy

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2011, 07:13 PM »
Hehe, sorry nail :D i have been improving my health all day.. But it was to late to re-announce it, it would be a bad tournament. I`ll use TUS Tournament system for the upcoming week now, so the tournament will hopefully be a success

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2011, 07:19 PM »
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!
worm and learn