Forums
April 30, 2024, 05:50 AM

Author Topic: bullseye? :o  (Read 2352 times)

Offline Hurz

bullseye? :o
« on: May 05, 2013, 01:50 AM »
what to count for eddart norton here? :D
i'd say 15 :o

Offline DENnis

Re: bullseye? :o
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 02:18 AM »
In this case hes in the start of the tube already, its body is on the last pixel and shows diagonal to the deep 15, so yes he counts as 15. Only if the worm is at top place (camel toes) it would count as 0 points because thats only foreplay then.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2013, 05:26 PM »
The worm is inside the hole, I guess it counts as I am assuming enforcer didn't realize this would happen, it's happened before in a Tour I was hosting, and I allowed it as 15 points for the same reason.

Offline Alien

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2013, 06:07 PM »
i wouldn't count it, because he just doesn't stands on the points platform like all other worms.

Offline ArtecTheFox

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2013, 08:40 PM »
i wouldn't count it, because he just doesn't stands on the points platform like all other worms.

Alien, Komito is right – the rules of Darts clearly say if the worm belly points to the platform, it's enough to determine that the player gains as many points as is written on the platform located under the belly. In conclusion, he doesn't have to stand on the points platform as you say.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 03:01 PM by PeCeTfull »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2013, 08:52 PM »
Well PeCeT, it's not as simple as "which direction the belly faces" theres a sorta "hitbox" I have in the scheme rules here:

www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-745/

Anyway, I guess enfo has to decide the rules for this map, since it's his map, but personally, i'd allow it, as it's in the hole.

Offline Peja

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2013, 09:41 PM »
its very far from beeing on 15 though xDDD its like you punch someone in the stomach and get blamed for breaking out his teeth.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2013, 07:07 AM »
its very far from beeing on 15 though xDDD its like you punch someone in the stomach and get blamed for breaking out his teeth.

I disagree Peja lol, to get 15 points, you aim for "the hole" this worm landed inside "the hole" and so his aim was true and fully deserves the 15 points & also I assume that enfo didn't account for this little "error" we shall call it, to occur when playing his map.

Offline Husk

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2013, 09:31 AM »
aiming to hole 15 has risk written allover it

at top u can accidently stay on the 2 huge platforms that give u nothing

and as u get closer to 15 there's still a risk u stay on 1 of the 2 pixels...

so I'd say it was close, but no cigar

Offline DENnis

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2013, 03:53 PM »
Normally you don't have to touch the ground. This last pixel to 15 points has to be counted 15 points because of "Bret Dart"-Worm which counts 7 points, too, although he didn't move 100% into the hole.

If a worm stands on the last pixel of a wall and its body shows diagonal to a digit-hole, the worm gets the score of that digit-hole. That are the standard rules which can't be changed only because of a deeper hole.

Only the maprules can be changed like in some other special maps where you get the half of the score then, which sounds good to me, too. But the mapcreator should decide special rules like that then.

Advice: Just don't do a too high fly and close the drill in the right moment to avoid to get stuck on the little hills. With good swings you can always roll into the 15 or into 10 at least.

Example: https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-146311/

Offline Fcrate

• Egypt Egypt
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2013, 06:40 PM »
I'd say 15, this is a map glitch, so he hit the tube, 15 it is ( dennis would know, he scored 6 frigging 15's in one game :/ )

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2013, 07:31 PM »
Wonder if enfo will enlighten us with his presence !

Offline Alien

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2013, 09:02 PM »
ok based on the scheme rules and the map bug, it should count as 15 points.

Wonder if enfo will enlighten us with his presence !

i will pm enfo, let's see if he will react.

Offline enforcer

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2013, 03:50 AM »
what to count for eddart norton here? :D
i'd say 15 :o

Zero points for him guys....! ;-(

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2013, 10:21 AM »
Lol this map gets worse and worse :(