Forums
April 28, 2024, 03:56 AM

Author Topic: dS Tours - Playoffs / S2  (Read 2925 times)

Offline MarianRV

Re: dS Tours - Playoffs / S2
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2015, 12:46 PM »
ow,didn't know this was available for POs too :(

Offline spleen17

« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2015, 12:57 PM »
Well the rules do not actually say this, only that you cannot pick the same map for two "tours" in a row, a playoff game is not really a tour imo.

Update it for next season maybe.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2015, 05:41 PM »
Well the rules do not actually say this, only that you cannot pick the same map for two "tours" in a row, a playoff game is not really a tour imo.

Well as Hurz points out, PO is still part of dS Tours, this rule was introduced only because MarianRV was map whoring, we obviously didn't prepare for him doing it in PO also, that's why I need to have a discussion with Hurz 1st, half of me agrees with Hurz and this Final should be replayed and other half agrees with spleen17 because we didn't write it in PO, it's something we missed when writing PO rules, it's not a brand new rule, it's just one we didn't write down here so I am slightly leaning towards Hurz here...

Offline Hurz

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2015, 07:27 PM »
i would at least let him replay the final vs adnan.

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2015, 08:15 PM »
Well,waiting for final decision.Gonna agree with anything and behave well xD

Offline Hurz

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2015, 09:13 PM »
3rd Place Decider Results:

Hurz 3 - 1 spleen17

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2015, 06:42 AM »
Good job Hurz :) Unlucky spleen17 :(

I need to have a live conversation with Hurz, not delayed replies, so i'll probably speak to him tonight hopefully for 5-10 minutes and we'll make a decision.

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2015, 08:08 AM »

I need to have a live conversation with Hurz, not delayed replies, so i'll probably speak to him tonight hopefully for 5-10 minutes and we'll make a decision.

I hope it would be wise one. o_0

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline Hurz

« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2015, 04:15 PM »

i had about 4 bebs, whos unlucky  ;D

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2015, 07:02 PM »
So the final verdict is: ....?

Offline Triad

« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2015, 12:16 PM »
Me, Hurz and Komito agreed that PO should work in the same way as dS Tours, players should not use the same maps over and over, so because of this we have decided MarianRV and Mega`Adnan should rematch their Final.

It may sound unfair to you maybe Marian, but there are more than 100 playable map (including variants) and you played same 2 map again.

Btw, we also discussing the possibility of changing map pick rules so that all maps will be picked with picker, but this won't be active until next PO at least.

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2015, 02:57 PM »
Oh well,as long as I will not be hated...Adnan,when shall we rm? (not today)

Offline spleen17

« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2015, 04:43 PM »
Sounds a bit unfair to me since the rules were not specific :(  We should not be adding rules after games are played imo.

But still, leaders have spoken. GL Marian and Adnan in the final :)

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2015, 05:36 PM »
Oh well,as long as I will not be hated...Adnan,when shall we rm? (not today)

Well yea, I'll be there at my available times.

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2015, 06:07 PM »
Sounds a bit unfair to me since the rules were not specific :(  We should not be adding rules after games are played imo.

While we agree it's slightly unfair to ask them to play again, it is a lot more unfair for MarianRV to constantly pick the same maps over and over whenever he gets the chance to, he is the reason we even introduced the map rule in the 1st place.

As we said before, it's not a new rule, dS Tour Playoffs are still part of dS Tours it's just something we missed typing in while building the Playoffs part of dS Tours because it was something I rushed at the time, I apologize for that.