Friday
2 (20%)
Saturday
7 (70%)
Sunday
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: June 27, 2015, 05:40 PM

Author Topic: Weekly Darts Tournaments - What day is best?  (Read 1235 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Weekly Darts Tournaments - What day is best?
« on: June 20, 2015, 05:40 PM »
I've wanted to start the weekly Darts Tournaments up again for quite some time now, once I get settled into my new house I will start hosting them again :)

I'd like to find out when the best day and time to host these would be to get as many players as possible, so 1st we will have this vote for which day, then once we select the day, we will have a vote on what time is best, but because of my work/comittments only the following will be available:

Friday from 6pm GMT onwards
Saturday at any time
Sunday from 5pm GMT onwards

I hope this can help you pick day suits you best!

I also plan to keep a Ladder page on our forums collecting points won from all Tournaments played over a 12 week period 4 times a year. The top 4 players will be able to compete in some sort of Super Playoffs event every 3 months for a great prize! This will be discussed in our private forums maybe others can contribute to prizes etc. I am hoping to have custom designed trophies sent out to the top 3 players at the end of each PO event, whatever is affordable!

The last time I had physical prizes I didn't plan for the cost of sending out 8 medals to the dS Cup KO players to so many different countries which I still haven't got around to due to poor planning, this time I will plan ahead carefully!

I have spoke with MI who will send me a list of everyone who voted so I can remove useless votes from people who can't be trusted so please don't vote unless you intend to play!

Offline MarianRV

Re: Weekly Darts Tournaments - What day is best?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2015, 05:45 PM »
Saturday is ok :) .I hope I'm allowed to play this xD

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2015, 05:49 PM »
Saturday is ok :) .I hope I'm allowed to play this xD

That depends on your actions from now until then, it will be 3-4 weeks before starting, but if we do allow you to participate you will only get 1 chance.

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2015, 05:49 PM »
Saturday is best.

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2015, 05:57 PM »

Offline spleen17

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2015, 05:58 PM »
Sounds cool mate. I would only be able to participate though if it is on Friday, or after about 7pm on Saturday. Rest of the weekend I have to work :/

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2015, 12:48 PM »
*bump* for those who haven't seen/voted yet.

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2015, 01:37 PM »
"Saturday" is winning anyway :)

Offline Sensei

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2015, 05:09 PM »
would like to play that.. but working friday evening and whole saturday. any chance to make it sunday somehow? :(