Forums
April 26, 2024, 12:52 AM

Author Topic: **RECENT THREAD DELETED** :D  (Read 9850 times)

Offline nino

Re: **RECENT THREAD DELETED** :D
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2016, 04:44 PM »
Ye Walrus but i dont think peja f@#!ed phillie, that just rumours so np ae m8, thats their lifes we have nothing to do with it!!

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline theredi

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2016, 11:15 PM »

its entertaining to me that people from the USA still think that insinuating 2 guys are f@#!ing is an insult, thought it was only backwards ass rednecks and neo-nazis that believed this.

Sure, just like f@#!ing animals is normal, f@#!ing babies is normal, pissing on each other is normal, eating shit is normal, everything is normal right? Maybe for people who do this its normal, but they dont have the right to tell others its normal!!!!!!! If me and my gf accepts oral its normal for us, but I dont have the right to tell some girl who dont want give me oral that this is normal and make her accept it! She has all the right to say its not normal to her. Is it bad that i dont feel ok when guy tells me that he loves to suck cocks? Lmfao

Offline Sensei

« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2016, 11:17 PM »
This site could use exorcist. Several.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2016, 11:20 PM »

its entertaining to me that people from the USA still think that insinuating 2 guys are f@#!ing is an insult, thought it was only backwards ass rednecks and neo-nazis that believed this.

Sure, just like f@#!ing animals is normal, f@#!ing babies is normal, pissing on each other is normal, eating shit is normal, everything is normal right? Maybe for people who do this its normal, but they dont have the right to tell others its normal!!!!!!! If me and my gf accepts oral its normal for us, but I dont have the right to tell some girl who dont want give me oral that this is normal and make her accept it! She has all the right to say its not normal to her. Is it bad that i dont feel ok when guy tells me that he loves to suck cocks? Lmfao
f@#!ing animals and babies?  what are you talking about redi?

none of this post seems to make any sense, what all this talk of 'normal'?

what are you trying to say, 2 guys f@#!ing is abnormal?

i don't understand what you are typing, i must not be high enough.

Offline Ryan

« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2016, 11:32 PM »
Redi is too busy being racist to talk any sense

Offline avirex

« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2016, 11:46 PM »
lmfao... walrus, i never said i thought it was an insult.

i have gay friends, i actually have no problems with gays, crazy is a gay, and one of the coolest worms ever. no doubt.

but, i just know it bothers philie that peja told me about the wild night they had... i know philie does not normally do that stuff.. i know hes not gay... it was just one night, and they had too much to drink... no big deal, like nino said... thats their life.. no problem.

i only say it cuz i know it bothers him.. and i guess it bothers you too?? walrus, you dont suck dick too, do ya???  i wont judge you, your still my worms buddy.  just wondering.

Offline Ryan

« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2016, 11:55 PM »
What a world we live in.

Someone compares homsexuality to f@#!ing animals and babies.

Damnit wally is the only one talking sense here...

Offline philie

« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2016, 12:35 AM »
avi, you are boring.

ryan +1

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2016, 12:44 AM »
What a world we live in.

He never actually compared them though.

And I highly doubt that redi personally thinks it's "normal" to have sexual relations with animals, he's pointing out that these days people can be accepted for pretty much anything, you can find groups of people where these things are "normal" to them, being that normal pretty much just means common, so if you, and a bunch of other people feel the same way, then it's "normal".

To be honest his post was the only post in this thread I thought had any depth to it.

And I don't understand why Wally said that because, well, being called "gay" actually IS an insult to anyone who hates homosexuality and doesn't like being called "gay", regardless of which country they are from...

And yes, 2 guys f@#!ing IS abnormal, because it's not normal, I don't know the exact statistics but I bet the % of gay people globally is VASTLY less than straight people, which, by the dictionary definition, makes it abnormal, that doesn't mean it's bad or anything, different strokes for different folks...

Offline Ryan

« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2016, 12:51 AM »
Komo, read his post again.
If you have the same view I will happily resign myself to headbutting a wall.

Offline nino

« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2016, 12:52 AM »
You guys should not call them homosexual, just puto is enough.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Ryan

« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2016, 12:57 AM »
"Is it bad that i dont feel ok when guy tells me that he loves to suck cocks? Lmfao"

Incase you required any further explanation.

Offline theredi

« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2016, 01:04 AM »
What a world we live in.

He never actually compared them though.

And I highly doubt that redi personally thinks it's "normal" to have sexual relations with animals, he's pointing out that these days people can be accepted for pretty much anything, you can find groups of people where these things are "normal" to them, being that normal pretty much just means common, so if you, and a bunch of other people feel the same way, then it's "normal".

To be honest his post was the only post in this thread I thought had any depth to it.

And I don't understand why Wally said that because, well, being called "gay" actually IS an insult to anyone who hates homosexuality and doesn't like being called "gay", regardless of which country they are from...

And yes, 2 guys f@#!ing IS abnormal, because it's not normal, I don't know the exact statistics but I bet the % of gay people globally is VASTLY less than straight people, which, by the dictionary definition, makes it abnormal, that doesn't mean it's bad or anything, different strokes for different folks...

Wow tx man, i wanted to say something before but i doubted it and started considering myself such an intolerant bastard xD.
But look like im not that bad afterall. I dont really hate homosexuality but thinking about it makes me sick. I can tolerate that someone is gey, but i dont want to hear his stories thats all. Im just a type of guy who tries not to parade about anything just to look cool or something and I except the same from others.

You should do this ryan, maybe it will boost your brain to start thinking finally but i doubt it :/. If u like sucking cocks thats fine to me but why u try to convince me that i also should be? Use some arguments finally or cut ur rainbow crap.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2016, 01:09 AM »
Ryan, all he is saying is the thought of that sexual activity between 2 men is sickening to him, it doesn't mean he thinks they are bad people, I feel the same the thought of homosexual relations is disgusting for me, but gay people are cool lol.

Offline Ryan

« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2016, 01:11 AM »
When have I tried to convince you to suck a cock?

Boost my brain?
I sincerely hope I am smarter than you.