Forums
May 05, 2024, 10:34 AM

Author Topic: **RECENT THREAD DELETED** :D  (Read 9889 times)

Offline avirex

Re: **RECENT THREAD DELETED** :D
« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2016, 05:26 PM »
Yes Avi. Well played by deleting the thread to minimize drama xDd

Just admit it, you attention whore wanted it all!

Lol Free I had no idea this thread would turn into this mess, after I delisted it...  I just felt things were said about Chelsea that didn't mean to be said... i still like chelsea, just maybe he was not right for this clan... does not mean he had to be slandered lol.

Even people not in dt were starting to bash. :p

Now thread is about gays, Free.

Hop on the homowaggon

Offline HHC

« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2016, 05:29 PM »
@redi:

I'm just saying.. when you think about it, straight sex isn't so 'fresh' either.

Wtf my parents to do with anything? You think they are in danger of being buttraped by a gay person?

If two guys consent to having sex with one another what's the f*ing prob?
The only justified boundary when it comes to sex is non-consentual stuff. Like raping pony's or sexing with ppl who are legally dumb... like underage teens, or demented elderly.

You're just a hater. Nothing more, nothing less. These so-called ideas you share on the forum from time to time are nothing more than a huge steaming pile of horseshite.

Offline theredi

« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2016, 07:01 PM »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2016, 10:07 PM »
man eastern europe and thekomodo still have a long way to go

"i have gay friends"

this cracks me up every time. Is that supposed to be a free free pass for homophobic comments? There's way too many retrogrades in this forum, it's one of the funniest things here.

The most ironic bit is how these people defend their backwards thinking: individuality. I'm an individual free man and I have the right to choose my opinions. Thanks America. It's what you hear every religious zealot, racist or otherwise retarded person say to defend their idiocy: "I can't force another man to accept oral sex so he can't force me to accept homosexuals". Great line Socrates.

This is why democracy fails on a world scale. There's too many f@#!ing retards and parents and teachers alone can't fix it.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 10:16 PM by Aerox »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline theredi

« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2016, 10:53 PM »
Damn another idiot who thinks is smart but just typing some random bullshit that any normal man dont care...

What was ur point? That u love homosexuals? Good for you. Why you try to convince me that i should too? Because ur ego is raping you in your ass badly everyday (or maybe its not your ego afterall). Im not gonna accept it no matter how long you gonna say that this is future and im delayed, deal with it. Ancient Greece already showed us that there is nothing good in it. Yes there are too many retards, and you are one of them (just like me but i can handle it, you cant and this is ur problem, you will always consider yourself as most developed and enlightened). Im the balanced guy here, all you geylovers are extremists who claim that only your opinion is valid. And now gtfo.

Offline lalo

« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2016, 10:55 PM »
Hey Redi and Komo:

Offline theredi

« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2016, 11:28 PM »
I`ll say 1 more thing. Maybe this time you will at least try to understand something a little bit you damn boneheads:

If i had a gey son, i would tolerate it because i know its some kind of brain damage and you cant cure it (probably). But it doesnt change the fact that it would make me sick. I would still love him (i hope) but still this would be f@#!ed up to me. Because my nature tells me its not normal. Just like eating shit (some people do this and they enjoy it so whats wrong in it?)

EDIT:
if anyone wanna argue, please use some arguments at least, im not gonna answer to rainbow propaganda anymore...
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 11:45 PM by theredi »

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 24, 2016, 12:17 AM »
If i had a gey son, i would tolerate it because i know its some kind of brain damage and you cant cure it

please use some arguments at least

Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline Hurz

« Reply #53 on: December 24, 2016, 01:01 AM »
seriously.
go read a book.

Offline philie

« Reply #54 on: December 24, 2016, 01:27 AM »
Im the balanced guy here

lmao

If i had a gey son, i would tolerate it because i know its some kind of brain damage and you cant cure it

Offline avirex

« Reply #55 on: December 24, 2016, 01:48 AM »
redi does not speak good English, so everyone is just going to crack jokes on that, and "go read a book" etc.

your all fools... each person thinks they are smarted than the next here, and you all pride yourself on who can show off their intelligence most.

ropa being your leader, ofc.

just because he does not speak great english, does not mean he is not getting his point across... i understand him, and if you guys cant... "go read a book... work on your reading comprehension"

Offline philie

« Reply #56 on: December 24, 2016, 02:18 AM »
ahm avi, it's not about speaking good or bad english...

Offline Hurz

« Reply #58 on: December 24, 2016, 02:31 AM »
redi does not speak good English, so everyone is just going to crack jokes on that, and "go read a book" etc.

your all fools... each person thinks they are smarted than the next here, and you all pride yourself on who can show off their intelligence most.

ropa being your leader, ofc.

just because he does not speak great english, does not mean he is not getting his point across... i understand him, and if you guys cant... "go read a book... work on your reading comprehension"

wtf this has nothing to do with anything here. go to community fights.

Offline theredi

« Reply #59 on: December 24, 2016, 03:23 AM »
Brain damage = brain disfunction in this particular example. You dont need an accident or anything to get your brain damaged. It can be caused by many other things, like some trauma in childhood or something. But dont worry im used to it that low minded people are having problems with logical thinking. Btw whats homophobic about calling geyboy a cocksucker? I wouldnt feel offended if someone call me a pussylicker. Its all about ur complexes. Down deep in your hearts you know you arent normal, you just too pussy to admit it.