Forums
May 02, 2024, 06:57 AM

Author Topic: **RECENT THREAD DELETED** :D  (Read 9873 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: **RECENT THREAD DELETED** :D
« Reply #60 on: December 24, 2016, 03:28 AM »
I really wish you guys could spend even 1/4 of the time you spend hunting threads to complain about stuff, looking for things to compliment and help others.

Really, why do people spend so much of their time being negative and arguing about things they don't like when they could just as easily create or look for things they actually do like...

What is it about thinking you are better than other people is it you enjoy so much, you were born with nothing and will die with nothing, why waste your very limited time??

WHY?????

Here, listen to this and be nice :)

Offline Sensei

« Reply #61 on: December 24, 2016, 03:58 AM »
Btw whats homophobic about calling geyboy a cocksucker? I wouldnt feel offended if someone call me a pussylicker.

Hands down. Best line in thread.
Rest of your posts are quite shitty, but this made me laugh. Thx.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 24, 2016, 10:26 AM »
If i had a gey son, i would tolerate it because i know its some kind of brain damage and you cant cure it (probably).

why is this guy still allowed to post?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline avirex

« Reply #63 on: December 24, 2016, 11:32 AM »
ropa... just come out of the god damn closet already.

dont let this thread worry you... no one is really bad talking homo's... they are just saying they dont exactly agree with male on male sex.. . but that does not mean they hate homosexuals all together.... you can feel safe here to come clean ropa... its time.

and look at the bright side... its not like anyone can like you any less!!! 

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 24, 2016, 01:11 PM »
the fact you think you're having a go at me makes you just as bad
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline knightz

« Reply #65 on: December 24, 2016, 04:26 PM »
Time to close/delete this thread.

Oh, Yeah!

« Reply #66 on: December 24, 2016, 06:46 PM »
Close / sensored / delete plaa plaa. All have right to say their own opinion.  In finland we still have freedom of speech!

Offline avirex

« Reply #67 on: December 24, 2016, 07:25 PM »
the fact you think you're having a go at me makes you just as bad

well, i did not think i was 'having a go at you' until now.

your just so defensive...  what do you care what redi's opinion on homosexuality is??  or anyone else's for that matter.

it just seems like you have something you need to tell us.. i could be wrong.. but if you do, i wanted you to feel comfortable to be able to share... get it off your chest, you may feel better about yourself after you do, and no longer feel the need to come to these forums for no reason other than to look for a fight/debate, talk shit to people randomly, or what seems to be your personal favorite, showing off your vocabulary.

anyway... if your not ready to come out of the closet, that's fine.. but you should get help for your personal issues... whatever they may be... you should not need the forums, of a game you no longer play to boost your self esteem each day... you need to find something else.... if you wanna chat privately, PM me, I'm no psychiatrist, but maybe i can help you a bit. 

<3  :-*

Offline philie

« Reply #68 on: December 24, 2016, 11:26 PM »
no one is really bad talking homo's...

no way, they just are all brain damaged..

Offline avirex

« Reply #69 on: December 24, 2016, 11:44 PM »
i think that was his way of saying a brain chemical imbalance... which.... its not talking shit, its true.

Offline philie

« Reply #70 on: December 25, 2016, 12:36 AM »
i guess "brain chemical imbalance" is your way to say homosexuals got the same brain symmetry like the opposite sex. otherwise it's talking shit.

then what redi says also means: all women are brain damaged.

Offline avirex

« Reply #71 on: December 25, 2016, 12:48 AM »
i guess "brain chemical imbalance" is your way to say homosexuals got the same brain symmetry like the opposite sex. otherwise it's talking shit.

then what redi says also means: all women are brain damaged.

actually "brain chemical imbalance" is most peoples way of saying exactly what you just said philie....

even the webpage you just took that information from.

http://content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1815538,00.html

are we done in this thread yet??

Offline philie

« Reply #72 on: December 25, 2016, 01:18 AM »
avirex: [Today at 12:53 AM]
womans brains are mostly all alike (except for the gay woman) so that fact that your a man, with a similar brain.. makes you GAY AND BRAIN DAMAGED

i don't think so:
1. basically the term "brain damaged" is the problem. it labels as homosexuals as handicapped lowlifes.
and that is exactly what redi means.
2. saying that ppl with similar brains like women are brain damaged is not only homophobic but also sexist.

but kinda that also fits to redi: a homophobic sexist racist.

so yeah, we're done in this thread.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 01:20 AM by philie »

Offline HHC

« Reply #73 on: December 25, 2016, 01:36 AM »

?

You think gay people have a female brain?

If that were true, a gay male couple would be lesbians, and I would have to reconsider my pron preferences.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/justinkees/recommended/359050/

Offline avirex

« Reply #74 on: December 25, 2016, 01:48 AM »
Lol philie, that was a private message @ you. And I was just joking... thanks for clearing up for me exactly what the website said. Lol

Anyway.. who gives a f@#!, I think he meant to say chemical imbalance.. but if he truly meant brain damage, that s much funnier..

I think its hilarious he said that, and I think is even more hilarious how worked up yall are getting over it lol

Tbh, I think redi is wrong for sayin it...

But only because brain damage > gay

Lmao. Go cry to someone who gives a shit about being politically correct now, plz..