Forums
April 28, 2024, 01:19 PM

Author Topic: A lil' gift for avirex  (Read 9947 times)

Offline Tenchi

A lil' gift for avirex
« on: May 31, 2013, 09:36 PM »
Hehe!

Offline avirex

Re: A lil' gift for avirex
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 09:51 PM »
that does not prove your tenchi... lol

kaleu was able to find that pic on the internet as well ;p

Offline nino

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 09:53 PM »
hauhau complex420 made me remember of facepic hahahahah...

avi remember when i made the girl show me her ass in private cos otherwise i would share the prints screen of her tits on the net? huahuahuahua old good times
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Tenchi

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2013, 10:16 PM »
Lol, it wasn't to prove anything man, your paranoic.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2013, 11:02 PM »
hauhau complex420 made me remember of facepic hahahahah...

avi remember when i made the girl show me her ass in private cos otherwise i would share the prints screen of her tits on the net? huahuahuahua old good times

Wow
I used to do that with a girl I've met XD  (and still does).  :-[
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 01:02 AM by Kaleu »
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline avirex

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2013, 01:13 PM »
well you were relaying messages from komo, to me, while i was in clanner, all of them were some sort of proof..

but, I'm still not sure i believe your who you say you are... tbh, doesn't matter.. nice find

ya Nino i remember that haha..

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2013, 02:39 PM »
he says he's tenchi  :-X
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline sock

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2013, 03:50 PM »
While I know he's not.  :-X

Offline Tenchi

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2013, 07:37 PM »
Hey oldsock, how's it going? lol wtf you guys, this is the exact reason of why I never said anything. Drama queens.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2013, 08:27 PM »
Not Tenchi.  Unless undercover and on a mission to badly pretend to be Tenchi, in which case, is Tenchi.

Offline Free

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2013, 05:59 AM »
Hey oldsock, how's it going? lol wtf you guys, this is the exact reason of why I never said anything. Drama queens.

Hm. Your profile is made on 2010 though..

Did you just change your nickname to tenchi with sn4kefist?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 06:02 AM by Free »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2013, 07:47 AM »
Personally I don't care, when I played with him he was cool, nice chat, and skilled, doesn't bother me if he is or isn't Tenchi, I can't even remember Tenchis attitude or behavior now anyway, maybe I like this guy more even if he isn't Tenchi lol...

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2013, 08:42 AM »
this is the exact reason of why I never said anything.

you would have said hello unless you've turned into a total douche in these years

you still haven't said hello which kind of proves you're a douche tenchi or not

edit: shut up komodo
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2013, 09:10 AM »
edit: shut up komodo

f@#! off ya stupid c@#!.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2013, 10:39 AM »
Pretty sure the real tenchi would have said whats up to the people he used to play with.  Also, the real tenchi was really good at league roping, which you are not. Although, you might have turned into a weird douche version of yourself and don't acknowledge people you used to play with and forgotten how to use the ninja rope and are now suddenly revealing you identity after joining tus 3 years ago and conveniently with some oldschoolers name that will give you name recognition and all of this happened after you got denied to dt with your current nick.  It all makes sense now.

Also: I wish MI wouldn't let you use that nickname, its ridiculous, im not buying this alias for a minute.  Although, your aliasing is historically accurate, as tenchi was aliased a bit back when as well.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 10:44 AM by TheWalrus »