Forums
April 27, 2024, 03:17 PM

Author Topic: A lil' gift for avirex  (Read 9944 times)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: A lil' gift for avirex
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2013, 11:39 AM »
Although, you might have turned into a weird douche version of yourself and don't acknowledge people you used to play with and forgotten how to use the ninja rope and are now suddenly revealing you identity after joining tus 3 years ago and conveniently with some oldschoolers name that will give you name recognition and all of this happened after you got denied to dt with your current nick.  It all makes sense now.

This made me laugh so much it must be true
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Bonhert

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2013, 01:25 PM »
I'm Luke Skywalker by the way.

Sure we could rope slower but it's not sexy!

Offline Anubis

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2013, 03:29 PM »
I used to play with tenchi a lot in OtB afaik and he was also in eN on WWP I believe together with FieryDeath and Pitchblack. Was pretty good if I recall correctly and could do awesome warmer turns. So what's the deal anyway? If he was tenchi and used a different name all the time, why did he decide to say that he is tenchi if he does not like the way the people around here would handle it? That's senseless to reveal yourself then, even more so if you established a new nickname.

Btw, finally a good thread to follow on TUS again. :D
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 03:33 PM by Anubis »

Offline Bonhert

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2013, 04:16 PM »
Oh yea, I also remember Tenchi  a little bit from WWP 2000 or 2001 and I recall him as a good roper.

However I'm far from declining or confirming one's identity, esp that I don't know the person.
I could call you Snakechi if you like  ;D.

Sure we could rope slower but it's not sexy!

Offline avirex

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2013, 06:22 PM »
im pretty sure he did not intend to reveal his identity... i even played several games with him b4 he told me...

he asked me to join dt, and told me who he really is..  he said "only your best friend knows" then he told me he was talking about fr4nk...

i do remember tenchi being in sL, but he was just an inactive member in the clan, he never really played, he was pretty much what IRwlz was to ckc...

so without any questioning, i assumed it had to be him...  but when i went to dt private with the news tenchi wants to join, there was a lot of suspicion... Mablak was skeptical, and remembered he had a passion for bodybuilding, and wondered if "snakefist" would know this... also, statik noticed snakefist to be spending alot of time with a tus member named "wobbles" or something, i am still yet to see him around.. but all though statik does not know tenchi, he finds it weird the same guy thats claiming to be him, is running around with some other alias, like beavis and butthead.

so, then i fugred i could ask all the questions above...

he told me if i want to know who wobble is, thats up to wobble to tell me, and i need to ask him...

he also told me hes not answering any questions, because he does not need to prove who he is... (typical alias thing to say)

but the next day, i was in a game with komo and he told komo to tell me hello, and "my old passion was bodybuilding, if thats what mablak was talking about"

the problem with this is, he obviously is oldschool, and has some sources.. so fr4nk or anyone else could i have told him... hell, maybe he is fr4nk, never know... so being he would not answer the question on the spot raises suspicion.

the other questions i asked him were old, old, oldschool w2 questions that not many on w:a would be able to answer... dub-c, IRwlz, the real tenchi.... but not fr4nks and fr4ncise's :D

hes yet to provide any proof of him being around in old w2 days... so i doubt its tenchi... but, im still on the fence about it!!

anubis, i wrote all this for you, since your interested :D
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 09:11 PM by avirex »

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2013, 09:43 PM »
I used to play with tenchi a lot in OtB
That was tenchu, not tenchi.  I remember cause I was in otb.  Also a good roper though.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2013, 11:00 PM »
Oh, guess I mixed them up then, was there any relation between tenchi and chu? Like Ying and Yang? xD
Anyway I played with both of them in the past and one of the was more of a tapper than the other. I think tenchi had faster taps than chu.

Thanks avi. :)

Offline Crazy

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2013, 11:10 PM »
I remember tenchi as a tapper as well, but maybe I'm confusing him with tenchu like Anubis. I'm sure Anubis has been in atleast 3 or 4 clans with both tenchi and tenchu, no wonder he's mixing up! Tenchi was in TEA, no?

Offline sock

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2013, 11:59 PM »
Hey oldsock, how's it going? lol wtf you guys, this is the exact reason of why I never said anything. Drama queens.

Doing Good. Do you still have those lightning fast taps?

Offline avirex

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2013, 12:23 AM »
yes tenchi had fast taps.. and Very nice scroll in roper games... he could rope from one side of map to the other in a very speedy and perfectly straight line.. ya know, none of the up and down action, just a perfectly straight controlled line, much like statik.

also I'm 95% sure that tenchi always used "tenchi" and not "Tenchi" but that does not necessarily prove anything.

Offline OrangE

« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2013, 06:28 AM »
how many sherlocks do we have here!

ill get popcorns, you guys go on.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2013, 09:42 AM »
I don't believe he hasn't said hello yet.

Did you hit your head tenchi and became a much less mature person with a harder time with words all of a sudden?

Anyway ten, what does sN and CoT mean?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline sock

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2013, 05:30 PM »
I don't believe he hasn't said hello yet.

Did you hit your head tenchi and became a much less mature person with a harder time with words all of a sudden?

Anyway ten, what does sN and CoT mean?

He said hello to me, maybe your being a little impatient.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2013, 12:34 PM »
I've been inactive for years, but I played a few too :) my last known clan was sexylordz, fr4nk taught me everything I know about w:a. He's an inactive piece of pasta though.
Why would fr4nk teach you everything you know, when you, being tenchi, started playing this game well before frank.  Or even oldsock, me, or komo for that matter.  Tenchi was one of the old w2 players, almost as old as ropa, but ropa created the game itself.  Not sure you even know what w2 roperz ladder is.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2013, 01:01 PM »
Yea, I agree Walrus, I think he just blew his cover big time by dragging in frank as the guy who taught him how to play :D It's like MPH coming back to WA saying twistah taught him everything about the game. It's not tenchi