Forums
April 28, 2024, 09:40 PM

Author Topic: :D  (Read 3504 times)

Offline wza

Re: :D
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2011, 10:09 AM »
This game will never die, we should have a 50 year reunion when we all have arthiritis from worming too hard.

Offline Evil1

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2011, 09:46 AM »
haha i'll be part of this 50 years reunion, k k get the message i'll be back and see what to do after, btw nino fu king of puto, you tell meme gogo post we will vote and then just got a bitchy no xD being oldschool is not enough now toh, this game changed ... :p

Offline avirex

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2011, 11:40 AM »
huahau dude, i did not say no at all :P

but there has been so many oldschoolers that come back, ask to join mm, then are gone in less then a week...

so, you have to see my point here, prove you are active, and we would prolly be interested.

Offline deano

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2011, 03:23 PM »
Ouch, that's just harsh.

Hey wza, you'll always be dt / mm in my mind.  :)

Hope you've been keeping well buddy.

Offline nino

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2011, 03:47 PM »
haha i'll be part of this 50 years reunion, k k get the message i'll be back and see what to do after, btw nino fu king of puto, you tell meme gogo post we will vote and then just got a bitchy no xD being oldschool is not enough now toh, this game changed ... :p

ye man i told you we were interested  and told ya we would vote, and acctually i opened a thread to vote on you, but since you asked to join i didnot see you on ag anymore.

so how come peoples vote? fu puto XD

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline avirex

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2011, 04:48 PM »
Ouch, that's just harsh.

Hey wza, you'll always be dt / mm in my mind.  :)

Hope you've been keeping well buddy.

wza is honorary mm member,  he is automatically in when he came back (have not seen him in ag yet tho)  ((or even back to the forums yet))   just like you, and flex...  and free

i was talking to evil1

Offline wza

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2011, 09:15 AM »
<3 I don't have any instant messaging anymore. My old accounts are obsolete. I should make a new.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2011, 09:21 PM »
post it here when u do it :)

Smoking proud.