Forums
May 02, 2024, 05:04 AM

Author Topic: rejoin  (Read 2812 times)

Online Peja

Re: rejoin
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2014, 12:24 AM »
he played an ttrr clanner for dt before he joined back loool. with twistah against chelsea and sm0k, heres the replay:
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline avirex

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2014, 01:02 AM »
well then i guess crazy, and twistah recruited him...

i dont even see that game reported anyway.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2014, 09:11 AM »
Welcome back, cya in a month, welcome back, cya in a month, welcome back, cya in a month.
Welcome back, cya in a month, welcome back, cya in a month, welcome back, cya in a month.

Should be enough for the next 1-2 years. ;)

The only reason you haven't done the same thing is the fact that you don't play the game.

MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2014, 04:04 PM »

Should be enough for the next 1-2 years. ;)

The only reason you haven't done the same thing is the fact that you don't play the game.

Nah even when I did play the game active for like half a year I had no urge to leave dt. There are only questionable clans left (lol) in W:A, activity has nothing to do with it. dt is the only clan to be for me. 99,9% of players I want to be with in a clan have stopped playing.

Offline HHC

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2014, 04:56 PM »
If you started playing again you'd meet some new people and would enjoy being in a clan with them.  :-[

old fart  ;D

Offline avirex

« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2014, 05:20 PM »
lmfao, that little black kid made me laugh... i think its the only post i have ever laughed at, from this aerox guy.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2014, 06:20 PM »
Hyyyyype!!!

Offline twistah

« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2014, 05:16 AM »
i will tell you this though, this is the last time you will re-join dt... if you want to leave the clan again, your welcome to, but do not ask to join a month later... next time you think about leaving, make sure its exactly what you want.

your always welcome back to dt :D

XD

Offline avirex

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2014, 12:24 AM »
and i stuck to my words... he was welcome back ASAP...

next time... not so much...

he has left and came back 3 or 4 times now... thats enough :D

btw: this is about the 8th old ass topic you have bumped to top through out the forums!! stop it already!! haha

Offline twistah

« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2014, 06:10 PM »
ye, I was bored the other day and browsed the forums a bit XD