Forums
May 03, 2024, 06:46 PM

Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 922 times)

Offline Breeze

Hello!
« on: September 27, 2012, 07:56 AM »
Hi All,

I'd like to have myself voted to potentially become a member of this here clan, mm.

I don't really know what to type up, but here goes.

My worm history is quite long, I've been playing this game online since the year of 2000.  I never played in WACL, only watched it.  I joined CL2k, pretty clueless.  But managed to make it up to DIV1, I remember beating people like DOPE in ropers lol.  I've been in quite a few clans in my time.  I used to be pretty strong at roping.  At the moment I'm pretty average.  I can RR and finish the map, not in spectacular speeds or anything.  Strengths are ground based schemes. 

As to my past,  I remember fighting with people like Deano & Ropa etc..  Back then I was pretty immature.  Now I'm an old man :P.  Paying off a house and a car etc.

I don't really have any contact system other then TUS or facebook if you want to play some games. :)

Thanks lads.

Offline Hussar

Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 08:12 AM »
gl Mate  :)

Offline barman

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 09:22 AM »
We will discuss and vote within the next few days 8)
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Offline Breeze

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 09:32 AM »
We will discuss and vote within the next few days 8)

Ok mate.

Offline darKz

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2012, 11:12 AM »
Good luck Breeze-o. :D
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline avirex

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2012, 10:44 PM »
i was really not looking to get any more members until our playoff streak ended...

but, what little responses you have (because of inactivity) were positive responses in the private forum votes...

barman is pushing for you to join, because your his old clan mate...

i think everyones main concern though is your activity, it will be no surprise if you dissapear in 2 weeks time...   

id like to see you stick around for 1 season, before i would vote yes... then its a strong chance u could join...

but you and i both know you wont be here long breeze, you will go inactive... and we have enough of those members allready... like 10 or so inactive mudaf@#!as ;p

Offline Breeze

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2012, 11:02 PM »
That's fair enough Avirex. 
I'll stick around to "prove" my activeness, lol.

I find myself in a much better arrangement with work, living etc.   
I wont promise to be overly active, like on everyday.  But I can manage to get on the weekends not a problem.

Offline deejay

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2012, 10:32 PM »
breeze ftw, totally a mm worthy player. :D

Offline Breeze

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2012, 07:04 AM »
Thanks for the support dj.
I think I'll consider some other options.  Every clan has heaps of players, more clans = more competition. :)