Forums
April 27, 2024, 05:31 PM

Author Topic: let's make it official  (Read 3513 times)

Offline OrangE

Re: let's make it official
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2012, 07:47 PM »
Lies makes things looks ugly,and thats what u did.
U feel like u dont fit in l3x just say and quit like a man no need to find "sweet" reason, no one forced u to stay

u're right. sorry.

Offline avirex

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2012, 08:15 PM »
oh? you leaving l3x upset devilage? well then welcome to dt....... pff... get over it devilage..

all you have done was try to attack me, and mention my name as much as you can since i booted u from mm... but it was the best choice i have made for this clan since i started it like 8 years ago, or however long its been... and i would do it all over again if i could... i sometimes wonder if i should pretend to make friends with you, invite you back to this clan, and then give you the boot again haha!

now stop spamming orange's thread... gl orange

Offline ANO

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2012, 08:22 PM »
yep, well you guys are right. that "inactive" thing is a little lie. i'm sorry, i just wanted to find a "sweet" reason to leave l3x without any problem. i'm very sorry for that.
i really tried to revive FUB, i wanted to change things with them, but they all gave me an excuse to stay where they are. so after a little argue i've understood that reviving FUB is just a dream. i'm fighting with ano for this reason right now :D
so i'm taking the opportunity to change a little my wa experience and now i would like to join a clan where i think i would fit well.
that's all.

I am always up in giving FUB the last chance, everybody can say this about me I think, giving that it-s my heart clan and I ve been there for many years and done a lot of things and stuff.
But, what I won-t do it is trusting all the old FUB members in getting active and straight and loyal again.
I-ve been left alone in FUB many times, poor ANO, uahuah that-s why I think about it twice, 3, 4 , 5, 6, 7 times before to take a definitive decision, and judging what you have done since yesterday, incidentally in 20 hours,
I have not done a mistake in staying where I am.
My discussion is just done here.
tanti saluti, 
Ano.

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2012, 08:31 PM »

Offline OrangE

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2012, 08:31 PM »
yep, well you guys are right. that "inactive" thing is a little lie. i'm sorry, i just wanted to find a "sweet" reason to leave l3x without any problem. i'm very sorry for that.
i really tried to revive FUB, i wanted to change things with them, but they all gave me an excuse to stay where they are. so after a little argue i've understood that reviving FUB is just a dream. i'm fighting with ano for this reason right now :D
so i'm taking the opportunity to change a little my wa experience and now i would like to join a clan where i think i would fit well.
that's all.

I am always up in giving FUB the last chance, everybody can say this about me I think, giving that it-s my heart clan and I ve been there for many years and done a lot of things and stuff.
But, what I won-t do it is trusting all the old FUB members in getting active and straight and loyal again.
I-ve been left alone in FUB many times, poor ANO, uahuah that-s why I think about it twice, 3, 4 , 5, 6, 7 times before to take a definitive decision, and judging what you have done since yesterday, incidentally in 20 hours,
I have not done a mistake in staying where I am.
My discussion is just done here.
tanti saluti, 
Ano.

omfg.
so, you think reviving FUB would be a failure, but you are pissed off because I tried to do that and gave up? Well IT IS A FAILURE. We will never be all together in the same clan, accept it.
And it's not 20 hours, you perfectly know how long we disussed that. and you know also that joining l3x was something i did JUST TO FOLLOW YOU AND ALENIC. everything is clear now for everybody, i guess.

since you guys (ex FUB) pissed me off because of your lack of determination i've decided to make a new experience. i will not come back from this decision, it's definitive. so stop whining and let's go ahead, we all are grew up, right? we will still play together as always, but with different tags. i really think this is not a big deal, wtf.

Offline OrangE

« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2012, 08:32 PM »

italian drama is the best drama in the world.

Offline ANO

« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2012, 08:41 PM »
omfg.
so, you think reviving FUB would be a failure, but you are pissed off because I tried to do that and gave up? Well IT IS A FAILURE. We will never be all together in the same clan, accept it.
And it's not 20 hours, you perfectly know how long we disussed that. and you know also that joining l3x was something i did JUST TO FOLLOW YOU AND ALENIC. everything is clear now for everybody, i guess.

since you guys (ex FUB) pissed me off because of your lack of determination i've decided to make a new experience. i will not come back from this decision, it's definitive. so stop whining and let's go ahead, we all are grew up, right? we will still play together as always, but with different tags. i really think this is not a big deal, wtf.

We have started this discussion on Friday or on Saturday night, I don/t remember. I came back in Tus and ag Yesterday. you were really determined, for sure more than me I was not.
And I was not because I can t trust people like yu changing idea in few hours. Where is yr determination in this? 
That s all, and I don t think we ll play again together.

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2012, 09:08 PM »
join MAC if u want guys...  :P

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2012, 09:12 PM »
join MAC if u want guys...  :P

Mc Donald ?

xD In the picture I can see Easy and Sbaffo xD

Offline Maciej

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2012, 09:15 PM »
MAC - almost like MACiej ;D Am I honorary member? xd

« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2012, 09:20 PM »
MAC, almost like kurwa mac!

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline Maciej

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2012, 09:23 PM »
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee MACarena!

Offline OrangE

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2012, 09:29 PM »
omfg.

We have started this discussion on Friday or on Saturday night, I don/t remember. I came back in Tus and ag Yesterday. you were really determined, for sure more than me I was not.
And I was not because I can t trust people like yu changing idea in few hours. Where is yr determination in this? 
That s all, and I don t think we ll play again together.

facepalm.

Offline ANO

« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2012, 09:32 PM »

Offline Devilage

« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2012, 09:54 PM »
oh? you leaving l3x upset devilage? well then welcome to dt....... pff... get over it devilage..

all you have done was try to attack me, and mention my name as much as you can since i booted u from mm... but it was the best choice i have made for this clan since i started it like 8 years ago, or however long its been... and i would do it all over again if i could... i sometimes wonder if i should pretend to make friends with you, invite you back to this clan, and then give you the boot again haha!

now stop spamming orange's thread... gl orange

I'm the only one u ever rly loved in this game, say it, won't harm nobody. I still recall u saying somehow u got identified with me in ur real life lol, u get over it, I just like to make fun around this shit. I do want to give orange a gl :> dont mess things up.

Smoking proud.