Forums
April 28, 2024, 02:09 PM

Author Topic: let's make it official  (Read 3514 times)

Offline OrangE

let's make it official
« on: November 12, 2012, 04:09 PM »
hello everyone. i need to open this thread to make clear my position:

i asked avirex if dt is looking for members. i'm pretty active now, i'm back home and i play almost every day and i want to make a new experience. i left l3x because i wanted to revive FUB, but as always FUB can't be revived, it's like a dark curse or something, dunno :D
so i'm taking the opportunity to change, its nothing personal with l3x, i love those guys and blablabla, its just a need of a fresh experiences. my informators told me that you guys are discussing about me so this is why i opened this topic.
dt is cool, full of very good players and i think i can have very good times here. let me know what u guys think.

peace, see yeh

Re: let's make it official
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 04:25 PM »
I vote for Orange and open a poll and blablabla :D

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 04:29 PM »
GL Orange ae!

Offline HHC

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2012, 04:32 PM »
Orange'mm is much better than orange'dt, that one just doesnt make sense.

Offline OrangE

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2012, 06:00 PM »
Orange'mm is much better than orange'dt, that one just doesnt make sense.

dt'OrangE sounds good.

for example dt'Mablak is better than mm'Mablak. "mm'Mablak" sounds like a stammerer trying to pronounce his name. mmmmm.. mmm. mmmmablak!

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2012, 06:37 PM »
and the guy with name TDC`HHC says that xD

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline Devilage

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2012, 07:25 PM »
Guys i've made a decision. Since i don't play often and i'm very inactive i decided to go back in FUB, with all my friends. We talked about this and we want to revive FUB just to play together clanners and have fun insulting each other as always.

I'm confused now :p gl tho!

Smoking proud.

Offline Nivman

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2012, 07:30 PM »
Yep i dont get it too...
In our post u said u inactive so u decided revive fub.
1 day after u quit fub and ask to join dt saying u are Playing almost every day....

Online Peja

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2012, 07:30 PM »
maybe asbest haxed his accont  ;D

Offline ANO

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2012, 07:36 PM »
rofl

Offline OrangE

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2012, 07:36 PM »
Guys i've made a decision. Since i don't play often and i'm very inactive i decided to go back in FUB, with all my friends. We talked about this and we want to revive FUB just to play together clanners and have fun insulting each other as always.

I'm confused now :p gl tho!

Yep i dont get it too...
In our post u said u inactive so u decided revive fub.
1 day after u quit fub and ask to join dt saying u are Playing almost every day....

yep, well you guys are right. that "inactive" thing is a little lie. i'm sorry, i just wanted to find a "sweet" reason to leave l3x without any problem. i'm very sorry for that.
i really tried to revive FUB, i wanted to change things with them, but they all gave me an excuse to stay where they are. so after a little argue i've understood that reviving FUB is just a dream. i'm fighting with ano for this reason right now :D
so i'm taking the opportunity to change a little my wa experience and now i would like to join a clan where i think i would fit well.
that's all.

Offline OrangE

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2012, 07:37 PM »
maybe asbest haxed his accont  ;D

rofl +1

Offline Devilage

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2012, 07:41 PM »
we have hairy balls, we can stand a quit like urs ;d ill act like a care a lot so maybe that helps u getting in, since avirex would do anything to make me unhappy.

Comeback to l3x please, I miss you so much!

Smoking proud.

Offline Nivman

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2012, 07:45 PM »
Lies makes things looks ugly,and thats what u did.
U feel like u dont fit in l3x just say and quit like a man no need to find "sweet" reason, no one forced u to stay

Offline OrangE

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2012, 07:47 PM »
we have hairy balls, we can stand a quit like urs ;d ill act like a care a lot so maybe that helps u getting in, since avirex would do anything to make me unhappy.

Comeback to l3x please, I miss you so much!

mohahaha so now at your eyes i'm a traitor? i KNOW u will miss me, little mofo <3 <3 <3

btw it was not because of your balls, its just i hate to leave clans, it was my fault.