Forums
May 17, 2024, 09:37 PM

Author Topic: ok my friends!  (Read 21491 times)

Offline avirex

Re: ok my friends!
« Reply #195 on: October 16, 2010, 05:56 PM »
muppitty mupp mupp, muppitty mupp mupp..

« Reply #196 on: October 16, 2010, 06:08 PM »
The point wasn't about me explaining things better though I was going on about the fact I wasn't contradicting myself, and most people were saying I was, and by the looks of it, you are saying I wasn't contradicting myself, only suggesting that it LOOKED like I was, which doesn't mean I was.

And yes I admit I could have explained it better but I didn't contradict myself, end of story.

I never said everyone else is at fault, I just said they are wrong about saying I am contradicting myself, avi you are just babbling alot of crap, stfu and go post pictures of your bikini wax or summin.

Do you think that you have ever inadvertently contradicted yourself on any occasion when posting in this forum?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #197 on: October 16, 2010, 06:27 PM »
Do you think that you have ever inadvertently contradicted yourself on any occasion when posting in this forum?

Don't try and change the subject, my previous actions have got nothing to do with this debate, whether I have or haven't.

« Reply #198 on: October 16, 2010, 07:09 PM »
Thing is mate and I'm being totally honest with you here.

Even if you f@#!ed up majorly and actually spoke without thinking straight and maybe posted a point of view which wasn't properly thought out.  I really don't think you'd ever be humble enough to admit it. 

I was really hoping that you'd grow a pair earlier in this thread but you didn't.

Any human being who shares my relentless passion for worms will always be a friend of mine but damn you are close-minded Sir.  I think you should take a long hard look at yourself mate.

« Reply #199 on: October 16, 2010, 07:11 PM »
You still contradicted yourself when addressing NAiL's scenario.  You said you would accept it, and then you said you would not accept it when it was THE SAME SCENARIO.  Oh but i muppet muppet muppetted to what I meant before.  Yeah, you always add on and explain what you meant whenever you contradict yourself... you can never admit to it, because you gotta be right about every little muppet thing
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #200 on: October 16, 2010, 07:14 PM »
Even if

Exactly, "IF"

But I didn't.

I have apologised on MANY occasions where I have been proven wrong or realised i've acted bad, so right now, you are just talking crap.

Shyguy, just stfu, I never contradicted anything I said and I couldn't care less if you thought I did.

« Reply #201 on: October 16, 2010, 07:19 PM »
I don't think you did, I know you did!!!! anyone who reads what you wrote knows you did!! Cue knows you are full of shit too, he just doesn't want to say it so blatantly.   How can you say you didn't contradict yourself when it is as simple as you saying yes and then no regarding the exact same situation?  You are a dumb muppet... fozzie would be disappointed

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #202 on: October 16, 2010, 07:35 PM »
Lol, I said "I'd have to accept it" What does that have to do with having sympathy or not?

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #203 on: October 16, 2010, 07:38 PM »
Ok 1st off, that IS a stupid example because 1+1 clearly IS 2 why the hell would I say it is 3?
There you're wrong again, if you don't precise in which case, 1+1 can't CLEARLY be 2 (because it can be 10, 1, 2, 3 or whatever (binaire, rings, etc...)).

where I have been proven wrong or realised i've acted bad
How do you want to realise you were wrong, if we're not allowed to tell you are ?

PS: You're too much "passionated" by the subject that you can't get an objective view, involving you're saying weird things whose you're the only one to understand.
Calm down mate, we're not here to blame you, but to correct understand you.

PSS: When you don't precise something, it can totally change the meaning of it: that's what happenned there.
If fact, if I understood good (tell me in the other case), for you "criminals" aren't "people who commited crimes" but "people who commited serious crimes".
« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 07:47 PM by Abnaxus »
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

« Reply #204 on: October 16, 2010, 07:48 PM »
Even if

Exactly, "IF"

But I didn't.

I have apologised on MANY occasions where I have been proven wrong or realised i've acted bad, so right now, you are just talking crap.

Shyguy, just stfu, I never contradicted anything I said and I couldn't care less if you thought I did.

Well, I don't want to get into this conversation.  I hate to point out flaws in people's personalities because who the hell am I to judge someone.

All I'll say is if you get a spare amount of time, read back over this thread.  It speaks for itself in my opinion.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #205 on: October 16, 2010, 07:48 PM »
1+1 is 2 lol.

If you mean it to be something else, then fair enough.

I have realised I have been wrong because I have seen sufficient proof, or i've felt guilty about something.

And if you were here to understand me, you'd be saying "Ok sure, I understand now" Instead of "You are contradicting yourself, blah blah blah"

« Reply #206 on: October 16, 2010, 07:50 PM »
Lol, I said "I'd have to accept it" What does that have to do with having sympathy or not?

NAiL said she was sent to prison because she killed someone by accident in self defense.  You said you would have to accept that.
NAiL then says you are full of crap, blah blah blah, criticizing your answer. The very next thing you say is that you wouldn't think it was a crime if it was an accident, and that you would be mad and not accept it.  The situation never changed, yet your answers did. Case closed muppet boy

Offline Husk

« Reply #207 on: October 16, 2010, 08:03 PM »
popcorn + milk + icecream + this thread = full of win

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 16, 2010, 08:09 PM »
popcorn + milk + icecream + this thread = full of win

Wtf Husk? :D Popcorn, milk and icecream in the same setting? Haha crazy finns! ;)

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #209 on: October 16, 2010, 08:10 PM »
The situation never changed, yet your answers did. Case closed muppet boy

My answers changed because he said something that made me want to elaborate on why I said "I'd have to accept it"

I would still have no sympathy for the fact she killed another human being, why can't you understand that? Are you so simple minded to not let someone else have their opinions and views on the world and life in general??