Forums
May 03, 2024, 04:15 AM

Author Topic: ok my friends!  (Read 21367 times)

Re: ok my friends!
« Reply #225 on: October 16, 2010, 10:15 PM »
You piss people off constantly with your arrogant attitude, you have already made yourself look like a complete ass in this topic among others, and you keep muppet muppet muppetting every post... so i figured it was appropriate. you are probably the most immature person I have ever met over worms... I would say you are more immature than zippo, because zippo doesn't even mean what he says... he said before he just acts like this on worms... I will edit your muppet posts if I feel like it
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #226 on: October 16, 2010, 10:17 PM »
Shyguy, you might have everyone here backing you up about the way i've been coming across with my views, but you just showed how immature you really are by editing my posts.

I am more of a man that you ever will be lol.

Lol, me more immature than zippo, yeah right then.

I am not the one editing peoples posts lol, I ain't the one that isn't grown up enough to accept other peoples views.

You are avi the the ones "muppet muppet muppeting on"

mm must stand for muppet muppet, cuz you are both a couple of muppets.

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: October 16, 2010, 10:19 PM »

I feel this video has 2 be added 2 this thread! xD this is a f@#!ing muppet thread! :D

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #228 on: October 16, 2010, 10:27 PM »
Anyway Shyguy, who cares if I piss someone off? Not one person on Earth can please every other person on Earth.

At least I got the balls to show who I really am and not care about what people think of me, more than can be said about you.

I got people in this community who respect me for who I am and the GOOD things I do, and they don't let a couple of arguements or opinions stand in the way of that friendship, you are the one that needs to grow up, YOU are the one that is being stubborn and you are the one who holds a grudge.

Offline avirex

« Reply #229 on: October 16, 2010, 10:47 PM »
u just never stop being a muppet komo.. lol :-X

Offline Free

« Reply #230 on: October 17, 2010, 01:13 AM »
Please god lock this thread.

I'm about to lose all my faith in mankind.

« Reply #231 on: October 17, 2010, 01:22 AM »
Yeah komo... call me immature, stubborn, grow up, muppet muppet muppet... you are the one who jumped on me just for saying "6 notches" and made a big fuss about it just because you made a wrong assumption and didn't wanna look bad... go muppet your way back to babyville

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #232 on: October 17, 2010, 01:29 AM »
You're the one muppet muppet that made muppet muppet the assumption shy lol, so YOU muppet muppet grow up hah.

« Reply #233 on: October 17, 2010, 04:44 AM »
You are getting boring komo... nothing new to say.. just words without anything to back them up with... I already proved that is what you were implying... I proved it with facts and evidence, not by typing bullshit on the keyboard like you do post after post... You are so stupid... you didn't even understand the ending to Lost rofl. gg komo. you've exhausted your stupidity long enough this thread.

*locked*