Forums
April 28, 2024, 07:12 PM

Author Topic: POOL!!  (Read 998 times)

Offline avirex

POOL!!
« on: October 10, 2010, 12:09 PM »
i play on a pool league, as most of you know.. there are up to 8 players per team, only 5 play per night... my team only had 6 players... that way everyone can play more frequently weekly.

the seasons can range from anywhere from 3 months, to like 5-6 months... like.. i think summer sessions are a bit quicker then winter? but anyway... at the end of each session, we compete in a playoffs (if we advanced that far by the local teams)

and we usually always advance to playoffs, but then get smashed in it first round...

this time, (yesterday) we beat 3 teams in a row!! we played from 9am till 9pm. we beat 3 teams!

i played vs. all 3 teams... my record was 2wins 1loss  (vs the 3)

the 1 loss i had the guy f@#!ing kicked me ass!! haha but he was an amazing shooter, and did not matter the rest of my team picked up the slack... we only need 3 out of the 5 wins, and we got them!

so this morning, i am going back to the pool hall to continue playing.. if we beat 2 more teams we will be state champs, i believe? or something close... then i think one more tournament would decide us going to vegas..   that is the ultimate goal, to win an all expensive trip to vegas to compete in a tournament out there...

im excited! glz to me! im off, peace!

Re: POOL!!
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 01:43 PM »
gl =]

Offline Husk

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 04:50 PM »
shopap ruelz in private

Offline avirex

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 10:58 AM »
my team won 1st match, lost 2nd.. made it to semi finals tho! not bad.

Offline Husk

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2010, 08:25 PM »
nice, r u gonna fight for the bronze?