Forums
May 13, 2024, 05:45 AM

Author Topic: Update from Dean  (Read 940 times)

Offline deano

Update from Dean
« on: February 23, 2011, 10:10 AM »
Hey Guys,

There are some new faces in mm I see, nice to meet you and great to have you on board.

It's great to see that this clan is still going and people are still playing competitively, long may it continue.

I thought I'd post a quick update here as I've not spoken to any of you for a while.

I'm still living in London, although I've been living alone for over a year in an apartment that I bought.  I recently landed a new job and will be starting on Monday, 7 March.  It's a technical solutions company that focuses on tag management within eCommerce (snore), but they've opened an office in New York with a view to sending employees over there for up to six weeks on an exchange programme to help settle the new staff in.

If/when I go, I'd like to meet up with you Jeff.  I'll also be meeting up with Jon (shadymilkman) as he's been living in NY for a while now.  I'm sure it would be a blast.

Aside from that, I've changed quite a lot.  I'm sure you all have too; it's weird to think that I'm 25 now but starting playing W:A when I was 16 or less.  I've been reading about the proposed changes to the TUS league system, all very interesting.  It's refreshing to see that there's still a caring community, I've always been very fond of that element to this game.

I'll try to pop back on here when I can, but there's a slim chance that I'll be returning, at least not until Team17 make W:A compatible with Mac OSX.

All the best,

Dean

« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 10:15 AM by deano »

Offline avirex

Re: Update from Dean
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 11:58 AM »
Hey sup man... Nice to hear ur doing good. Talk to ya later homo

Offline Devilage

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2011, 08:02 PM »
Hey man, I think we played back when dt was hanging, hope to see u around w:a soon pzz.

Smoking proud.

Offline nino

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2011, 08:07 PM »
ok thanks for share, cya xD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 03:55 PM »
Nice to hear you're doing fine D. :)