Forums
April 29, 2024, 02:02 AM

Author Topic: Welcome back the new old clan :D  (Read 9793 times)

Offline avirex

Re: Welcome back the new old clan :D
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2010, 11:26 PM »
beer, thank you for your posts.. u can leave our forums now :)

Offline beer

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2010, 11:47 PM »
lol noone can say the truth in these days.

thanks, im leaving now ganster

drama queen iz back

Offline avirex

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2010, 11:59 PM »
just because its your opinion does not mean its the truth... besides, what do u know about the truth? i guess u and zippo are the truth!! make giant posts about quiting, but then troll forums and ag.. its hilarious.. those "bye worms i love you" threads are always amusing, go write another one and stop wasting ur time here, thug

Offline Maciej

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2010, 12:42 AM »
lol I totally agree with Avi, I thought about same, why zippo and beer write drama topics about their leave, and after that they still play league oO
ofc i have nothing against, let them play and make our worms world as active as it's possible but come on, why those lies

Offline Guaton

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2010, 12:48 AM »
i like avi ,shyguy , dibz , dub , chicken

spam con chancho y mantequilla , mmm rico rico

xDDDD

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2010, 01:12 AM »
Aww Guaton me amo.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2010, 02:10 AM »
you guys had 4 loses and then reset. Noobs!

Offline avirex

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2010, 02:25 AM »
thats the beauty of a new clan. lol, had a bad start, so we reset, no big deal :D gg

Offline Guaton

« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2010, 02:28 AM »
stop smiting me mofos

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2010, 06:08 AM »
Lol beer IS right though, CKC will be alot less active now, because of Shy/Avi/Dulek/Mablak left CKC to make MM, which made me leave, and Devilage left, and luz4k left, CKC has like 2 active players left...

I am NOT saying this is bad or anything, just pointing it out lol.

Remember our bo3 Jeff :P

And good luck with mm :)

Offline ANO

« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2010, 10:45 AM »
The pwn clan  ;D

Offline beer

« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2010, 10:54 AM »
just because its your opinion does not mean its the truth... besides, what do u know about the truth? i guess u and zippo are the truth!! make giant posts about quiting, but then troll forums and ag.. its hilarious.. those "bye worms i love you" threads are always amusing, go write another one and stop wasting ur time here, thug

dnt make me stupid cose im not, dnt even talk about zippo and me in same way aee ass.
I didnt start any war here, i just said a thing and u as stupid as u are startd put ur ass by free, what was even more dumbass.
yes ill quit worms for real, dont worry  ::).
when i made that thread they said that i would start realy fast (like in 5 days) but that didnt happends and i didnt start yet, it will be 23 of august, STILL i didnt even made the post for YOU or for any dumb that dnt like me, i made it on bOr from, of course evryone see, and evryone can replay since its on TuS, one more time, it was in bOr forum for my ppl, and also for who like. so stop with that drama its nothing with u.
Lol beer IS right though, CKC will be alot less active now, because of Shy/Avi/Dulek/Mablak left CKC to make MM, which made me leave, and Devilage left, and luz4k left, CKC has like 2 active players left...

I am NOT saying this is bad or anything, just pointing it out lol.

oh realy dave?! wee someone that understand ez mats, lol ty.
also i didnt said thats bad or not its just a fact lol and they cant get that, wow

and btw whatt happens with oldest clan? thats pratty sad and lamme i guess evryone leaving, im glad i have my bors!

and now im fuking leaving avi, mm up ur ass, u must be more humble i did nothing wronmg here asshole
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 10:59 AM by beer »

drama queen iz back

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2010, 10:57 AM »
There is a point about activity.

Will all the clans on wa which are now alot smaller be able to make 80 games for playoffs? I doubt it.

Offline Free

« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2010, 10:58 AM »
If someone doesn't understand that adding +1 to X is ADDING something, then, personally I feel it's useless to waste my energy trying to explain something so simple that even a kid should understand it.

beer and komo, your trying to twist this thing to different dimensions, ofcourse ANYTHING can happen, but that's not the f@#!ing point.

Offline Free

« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2010, 11:01 AM »
There is a point about activity.

Will all the clans on wa which are now alot smaller be able to make 80 games for playoffs? I doubt it.

And this again doesn't depend on the size of the clan, but about the clan itself.

Take doH for example. You don't need to be 10 man clan if you have ACTIVE players.

The simple fact is that ANYTHING can happen in the land of wormnet, but if you add another active clan into wormnet, it simply means there's going to be more clans to clanner with = more activity. It's that simple.