Forums
April 28, 2024, 07:37 PM

Author Topic: Welcome back the new old clan :D  (Read 9790 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Welcome back the new old clan :D
« Reply #75 on: July 23, 2010, 07:46 AM »
If you look at it all before the other CKC members left, if the 4 active ckc members left to make their own clan,  that means whenever the 4 ckc people do a clanner, they are doing it for another clan, not ckc... which means whenever the less active CKC people do a clanner, at least they are adding to the activity... by that I mean 2 different clans are getting some activity in...

old active CKC clanning with all members = active clan clanning...
active members from CKC clanning now as mm + less active CKC clanning = an active clan + a less active clan clanning...
active clan clanning + less active clan clanning > just an active clan clanning...  Pretty straight forward... I don't see how Free could be wrong

Ok i'll say this only once lol...

Old active members from CKC for example played 70 clanners a season, now they are in mm will probably still play only 70 clanners a season, IF you play more, it's only because mm is something new and exciting atm, just like having new girlfriend you would have alot of sex or something, but then once you been with for some time, it gets less and less because it isn't as fresh and exciting, and when you get married, you get none LOL !

The less active members of CKC will still only play the same amount of games as they did before, obviously, which isn't alot even IF they get more active, this isn't because there is a new clan, this is just because the less active players, want to get active again, which WILL increase activity, but NOT because of a new clan, now if you add CKC & MM NOW and CKC then, It's the same amount of clanners.

Now, if lets say 6 people that hasn't played for the last 3 years, decided to come back to WA and start a clan, and get active then THAT would make clanners a little more active MAYBE, it still depends on the other clans around and how often they play.

At the end of the day, I feel clanners in the last year, have been more active than ever before IMO, I don't think we will honestly see as much competitive clanning as we do nowadays, I think WA is in it's prime for clanners, you can't argue with this surely?

Offline Guaton

« Reply #76 on: July 23, 2010, 02:22 PM »
5 max members per season would b interesting

naananannaa no way , tag have a lot of members and all of them plays clanners nowaynowaynoway 

Offline darKz

« Reply #77 on: July 23, 2010, 02:40 PM »
I was thinking about a "random clan league" - you sign up like to a cup and at every start of season, it creates random clans from all the players who signed up. And then those clans play against each other in the random clan league! :D

Is there a superlative for off-topic? :P
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #78 on: July 23, 2010, 02:48 PM »
I was thinking about a "random clan league" - you sign up like to a cup and at every start of season, it creates random clans from all the players who signed up. And then those clans play against each other in the random clan league! :D

Nice idea Rene :D:D

Offline lalo

« Reply #79 on: July 23, 2010, 04:53 PM »

Nice idea Rene :D:D

I agree ;D.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #80 on: July 23, 2010, 05:51 PM »
hahaha yee that would be funny xd

Offline darKz

« Reply #81 on: July 23, 2010, 05:58 PM »
Could even set up private forums for all the clans so players can discuss stuff, like who is strong at which scheme etc. :P I personally find this would be worth a shot. :D
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

« Reply #82 on: July 23, 2010, 07:33 PM »
Make a thread about it then.. i'd do it
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #83 on: July 23, 2010, 07:42 PM »
Yeah Rene, start a thread, looks like we will all back you up :)

And +1 for changing the subject ! lol

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #84 on: July 27, 2010, 02:35 AM »
Top 5 of season do a draft for clans.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline theredi

« Reply #85 on: July 30, 2010, 03:10 PM »
i had also a nice idea about competition, it could be something between league and WO, i imagined this as worms world cup, something like football cups: first elimination: u pair players in 6/8 players groups and they have to play every1 each other twice, then 2 highest ranks from every group get promoted to real cup where are 4 players groups, and they play each other, once this time, and also 2 best go next and the ladder finals starts... what ya think? ;d

Offline deano

« Reply #86 on: July 30, 2010, 04:09 PM »
I see you're all still enjoying each other.

Offline rU`

« Reply #87 on: October 10, 2010, 03:37 AM »
ok im telling you guys the future. Dibz will join 'mm, and crash will quit worms cuz no partners. Yay! xD

:o
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline theredi

« Reply #88 on: October 10, 2010, 09:34 AM »
leeroy i pronounce u our own nostaradamus tell us more what future will bring prophet :DDD

Offline avirex

« Reply #89 on: October 10, 2010, 12:02 PM »
aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahhhahaha that great!