Forums
May 14, 2024, 04:51 PM

Author Topic: Welcome back the new old clan :D  (Read 9854 times)

Offline SPW

Re: Welcome back the new old clan :D
« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2010, 08:09 PM »
IMHO it's a player's decision where he wants to be, if they don't wanna stay in CKC/bOr any longer and would rather (re)make a clan of their own, why not? If they feel more comfortable that way then that's fine.

Good luck guys, strong combo. :D

Exactly. And I also wish that to mm.

And Komo, your lost your face. You attacked CF (Topic Messed up clanners...) and now u attack ur ex mates, which just didnt take same way as you. I dont say, CKC got splitted cause of you, but imo ur a part of that puzzle, maybe a very important one. Anyway, I can understand what happend in CKC and why mm was born. Sorry Komo, before you came back to play active again, I had big respect from you. Now - everything is gone. Wayne? Well, that underlines it.

If you have some problems with other guys, so just pm them and dont spam every day hundreds of senseless posts. Did you ever heard about RESPECT?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2010, 08:24 PM »
The difference between me and other people, is I can fight with them, and still respect them afterwards, I TRY to keep it civilised at first, then when they raise the tone, I raise the tone.

And I agree with avi, but in this case, I really don't think it will increase activity to be honest.

Anyway, good luck mm.

« Reply #62 on: July 22, 2010, 08:43 PM »
Ok, since I made the topic. I guess it should speak about what I intented to: wish good luck to mm.
Who cares about if it'll increase or not the activity.... Honestly, it's just one more clan.
I enjoy sometimes to make useless debate just for the debate show with my friend. But this is the most usseless debate I've ever seen and coming from nowhere lol.
I'd like to remind you that someone happy does not leave what makes him happy. If someone leave a clan rather he doesn't care about the worms community or he's not anymore happy with his clan.
I wanted to do a warm welcome in this thread. I think if this debate continu you'd rather close this topic and open a new one.

Offline nino

« Reply #63 on: July 22, 2010, 09:42 PM »
PUTOS
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline avirex

« Reply #64 on: July 22, 2010, 11:51 PM »
i gave u an applaud for that post nino...

Offline Ramone

« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2010, 12:24 AM »
PPL they like to argue! they like to be smart asses... to prove their self.. even when there's no reason to prove anything..

But "if you had a bit more of jesus`s soul in ur heart u`d act different. peace and love." - nino the preacher man*

gl mm
gl CKC
gl all ya lonely souls
;X

Offline Free

« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2010, 12:27 AM »
Everyone is talking like its the end of CKC.. Its not. Today me, husk, dilbert and luz all been online and couldn't find anyone to clan with!
¨

Say what Komo?

Offline avirex

« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2010, 12:38 AM »
msn mofo, i wanna clanner!! lol... everyone ignoring me!! mablak wont even answer me on msn, u wont even come on!! im so sad :( i wish some1 would pay me in trident layers gum :|

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2010, 12:43 AM »
i am enjoying the attention tho! Its nice to know people care about me and CKC  :-*

Offline avirex

« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2010, 12:48 AM »
i think its all pretty damn entertaining myself...  its actually really funny!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2010, 06:09 AM »
I thought it was funny the whole time lol, seeing Free getting so wound up AND being wrong at the same time LOL - what a tool he still doesn't understand... i still <3 you though Janu :P

Anyway, of course we all care about CKC Tom... I don't think anyone else feels as bad as me about it, but I feel bad for what happened about CKC...

And of course CKC will bounce back....

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #71 on: July 23, 2010, 06:18 AM »
And SPW I don't care about the CF thing anymore, please stop talking about it, I stand by my comment I don't think you play enough, that's my opinion, I realise I was an ass about it with the way I approached it, and I am sorry for coming across a bit TOO mad...

As I already said in that thread I still respect EVERYONE in CF individually, most importantly probably you darKz and unique all for different reasons, I will always think you guys are cool.

Now please don't talk about that thread again...

At least unlike some people, I realise when i've been an ass, and I accept it, admit it, apologise, and move on.

Offline Free

« Reply #72 on: July 23, 2010, 06:43 AM »
Gonna be a busy weekend for me Jeff, too much booze bitches and drugs going on :D

« Reply #73 on: July 23, 2010, 06:46 AM »
If you look at it all before the other CKC members left, if the 4 active ckc members left to make their own clan,  that means whenever the 4 ckc people do a clanner, they are doing it for another clan, not ckc... which means whenever the less active CKC people do a clanner, at least they are adding to the activity... by that I mean 2 different clans are getting some activity in...

old active CKC clanning with all members = active clan clanning...
active members from CKC clanning now as mm + less active CKC clanning = an active clan + a less active clan clanning...
active clan clanning + less active clan clanning > just an active clan clanning...  Pretty straight forward... I don't see how Free could be wrong
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #74 on: July 23, 2010, 07:14 AM »
5 max members per season would b interesting
Your favorite ropers favorite roper