Forums
April 29, 2024, 12:39 AM

Author Topic: Welcome back the new old clan :D  (Read 9792 times)

Offline Ray

Re: Welcome back the new old clan :D
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2010, 11:02 AM »
What a fuss here!

Actually, in my point of view, it will increase activity, mostly of the clan league. A clan got basically separated, now both mm and CKC can play clanners (and will, I'm positive).

Don't be all nervous about this guys, it's just a different point of view. And I'm sure beer thought that Free means WormNET's activity by saying activity and Free meant what I said. :D

Let's just play and have fun. :P

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2010, 11:21 AM »
If someone doesn't understand that adding +1 to X is ADDING something, then, personally I feel it's useless to waste my energy trying to explain something so simple that even a kid should understand it.

beer and komo, your trying to twist this thing to different dimensions, ofcourse ANYTHING can happen, but that's not the f@#!ing point.

Damn man, I just wrote whole thing and stupid page gone...

Anyway, Free, what is it about our posts you don't understand? I thought you had a degree in English? Do you secretly actually not understand English? lol, i'm just messing with ya man lol.

Seriously though, how can you not understand that, CKC now lost 6 of it's MOST active members, so I seriously want to know how you think CKC is going to still be as active as it has been in the last 1-2 months...

How is this possible, please tell me, cuz I am VERY VERY VERY interested to find out how this is possible, considering all the players that left were the most active... Chicken and Devilage are really the only active ones left... And even at best they still aren't as active as the rest of us that left...

I am stumped, I am really really clueless as to how CKC will still be as active lol...

So how are me and beer twisting anything? When it was me and beer who actually started it and YOU twisted HIS words...

It started like this,

beer says: "A new clan doesn't mean more activity on wnet" - I agree, it's still the SAME players, not new players, especially when it's a bunch from one clan, straight to another, yes it's a new clan, but they were all playing games for ckc, now all for mm, so technically it's mm playing the same amount of games that ckc played before

Then beer also said: "mm will be active yes, but ckc will be less active now" - which is blindingly obvious that this is true, and anyone but an idiot would see WHY it is true... Then YOU go round and start calling beer an idiot for saying this, HOW is beer an idiot for saying it like it is? He didn't insult anyone to start with, he didn't even threaten anyone... How can you turn round and start arguing with him for no reason? Sorry Janu, I really like you, you are one of the coolest guys I know on WA, but you ARE being a twat towards Tiago here... There is absolutely NO need for you to start saying it's all dumb bullshit he posts considering in fact what he said was true...

Under NORMAL circumstances, Free would probably be right here, but seeing as MM was made basically from 4 members of CKC and 1 member of bOr, it does not make wnet more active whatsoever...

Please, Janu man, try to understand what I am saying here...

All me and beer were saying was CKC is not as active now, and you go and call us dumb n shit? What's that all about? It's blindingly obvious CKC won't be as active now, they just lost 6 of their most active members !!!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2010, 11:24 AM »
Jeff, I won't post here anymore, I ain't getting too involved with this, good luck with mm man ! I wish you all the best :D

I look forward to whooping yo ass :P

« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2010, 11:31 AM »
Komo and beer are right, Free. Adding one clan to WA community by 'destroying' other won't cause more activity.

Offline Free

« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2010, 12:26 PM »
Like I f@#!ing said 2 or 3 times already, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN WORMNET, but that has nothing to do with logical facts.

You guys just don't see longer than your nose, hence your twisting this to dimensions that has nothing to do with the fact X+1 is ADDING something to something.

Want a simple example? CKC might have less active players FOR NOW, but when CKC recruits more players, it's again back to basic 3-5 active players and mm has 3-5 active players MEANING activity has increased.

It's f@#!ing annoying when someone tries to look excuses of how a FACT is not a fact because of random factors. If everyone quitted playing worms because of mm has too dominating squad, you can't really blame it on us, now can you? It's a random factor that has nothing to do with the fact one more active clan on wormnet ADDS activity on normal situations.

Once again, since I seem to need to repeat this so it sticks: Anything can happen, random factors happen in every situation but the MOST LOGICAL consequences are MOST LOGICAL consequences.

Get it?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2010, 12:46 PM »
I know I said I wasn't gonna post again but this is just too funny to miss...

1st, what the hell are you going on about random consequences, stop trying to change the subject...

"Want a simple example? CKC might have less active players FOR NOW, but when CKC recruits more players, it's again back to basic 3-5 active players and mm has 3-5 active players MEANING activity has increased."

Ok, smartass, WHERE the hell do you think clans recruit members from? I can't believe YOU out of all these people actually do not realise this, clanners will never EVER get more active than they are at the moment, most people just clanhop from one clan to the next, so it isn't exactly new players, no one wants to recruit noobs, and seeing as we are obviously talking about competitive clanning, and this game is old and has no real appeal to the modern gamer, clanners will NEVER EVER get more active than this.

Janu, live with it, you are wrong, SO wrong, stop being a prick ok and be happy with how things are at the moment.

If you wanna babble on about pathetic random factors that make you sound even more like you are just making stuff up, fair enough, be my guest, this is the end of this thread for me.

I was talking to Jeff yesterday who told me I was being an ass recently, i've came to terms with this, I sort of agree with it (although I do think most people are just weak minded and can't face the truth) but for their sake i'll try and be a bit better from now on, and want to try and be a bit better, which leads me onto this - the moment you left bOr, you've became a bit of an ass, just like me when I joined CKC.

I seriously have to stop posting here now, free, if you have anything else to say, personally to me, let's talk on MSN in a civilised manner please.

Offline Free

« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2010, 12:47 PM »
Final closure from me, as I think using general terms just won't make some of you realize what I'm trying to say (even though a kid should understand it)

mm has 4 active players from CKC. Meaning mm only took 4 members. Random factors are those that Komo and other quitted CKC because of this. Without this random factor, CKC would have its 3-5 active players which then would mean overall activity DID increase immediately.

It's not mm's fault, but the fact is adding one more active clan on wormnet adds activity. Random factors happen and they may cause delay/chaos/whatever but it can't be blamed on logic and trying to twist it based on that.

Offline Free

« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2010, 12:48 PM »
Komo, you're the one who's trying to act king of the hill since how long.

I'm just stating f@#!ing facts, live with it. If I see an apple, I say it's an f@#!ing apple.

Edit: Wow man, are you still in kindergarden by asking how you recruit other players? :D

Take a look of some clans, which are +10 members and then realize the fact on ideal circumstances (good allround players) you only need 2 members to have a clanner, then you use your brains a little and think what might happen if these +10 member clans are to be split in two or even three portions.

I'm being annoying because you guys are being annoyingly stupid about this. It's like having an argument with a kid that closes his ears and just calls you a homo when your trying to say to him that 1+1 is actually 2
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 12:53 PM by Free »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2010, 01:01 PM »
mm has 4 active players from CKC. Meaning mm only took 4 members. Random factors are those that Komo and other quitted CKC because of this. Without this random factor, CKC would have its 3-5 active players which then would mean overall activity DID increase immediately.

You just proved my point, because more than just those 4 quit, CKC is less active now, and seeing as this was what we said to start off with - end of story.

Also. You left bOr, means they have 1 less person to clan with, the other guys left to make mm.

Which means the clanners you would play with them against lets say, hmm the old members of CKC lol, dissapear, and new clanners, probably the same amount you would normally play anyway...

IT IS STILL THE SAME AMOUNT OF PLAYERS ON WNET AND INSTEAD OF YOU PLAYING WITH THEM, YOU ARE NOW PLAYING AGAINST THEM.

This will NOT make you play more clanners, you will STILL play just as many as you did before, you will STILL be waiting around looking for clanners, they will still take, JUST as long to play and finish...

So far you are the ONLY person that thinks it's going to increase activity...

So everyone else is wrong, and you are right? I don't think so Einstein...

Shut up now and get on with it.

Offline Free

« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2010, 01:05 PM »
Realize this: it's not mm's fault you guys also quit. If it was, then every clan would be scared shitless to recruit players from other clans. :D

Your argument skills are below the par, Komo. Get some skills and then come again.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2010, 01:11 PM »
Realize this: it's not mm's fault you guys also quit. If it was, then every clan would be scared shitless to recruit players from other clans. :D

Your argument skills are below the par, Komo. Get some skills and then come again.

LOL ! Considering so far everyone has agreed with me, and you are insulting beer for no reason, and you suddenly think WA is super active cuz mm is here, for the 3rd time...

So far I don't even need skills, cuz it would just be a waste on your sorry ass.

Online Guaton

« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2010, 01:37 PM »
aw :(   i was working , painting a house , and the ppl (a couple) for whom i work had a fight , and dunno why but the woman called me " reformista di merda" ( f@#!ing reformist, ye , she is noobtalian) :(  that rly hurt cos i was doing my best , and always with an smile on my face :(  i dont deserve it :(

stop discussing this , dont try to find the 5th foot of the cat , they left ckc/bor , and gg

i feel sorry for chicken , but shits happens

gl with ur noo... new clan feos culiaos XDD

« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 01:39 PM by guaton »

Offline Free

« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2010, 01:48 PM »
Komo, if you would take your head of your ass you would see that not everyone agreed with you.

« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2010, 02:43 PM »
lol and me that just wanted to wish good luck !
Soooooo let me rephrase my sentence in order to make it without drama:
Good luck to mm. When I say good luck I don't mean you're a lucky boys. When I say boy I don't mean you cannot recruit girls.
And have fun. When I say have fun I don't mean you make fun of other dude. When I say dude I don't mean you cannot play against your dog.

Is that clear ? rofl

« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2010, 02:52 PM »
well maybe now more clanners in smaller groups instead of lots of players being in one host? :o hard one to call.. both right in ur own right. ;'D cos now maybe no CKC's online[looking for clanners] when they usually would be ^^ or no bor's on when they usually would be ^^ so yeah it'll be near enough the same.