Forums
May 13, 2024, 11:51 PM

Author Topic: Welcome back the new old clan :D  (Read 9820 times)

Offline Crazy

Re: Welcome back the new old clan :D
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2010, 04:13 PM »
Well am I the only one that finds it a bit sad that CKC are `destroyed` like this? Members leaving the clan because of everyone else leaving loses all my respect atleast. C23 has been running this clan perfectly for such a long time though, I`m pretty confident CKC will come back.

« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2010, 04:20 PM »
Members leaving the clan because of everyone else leaving loses all my respect atleast.

You have no idea we split up.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2010, 04:35 PM »
wQw had been destroyed the same way... Just everyone left because... everyone was leaving. Flori, Tobias, Luzak, Dulek, then I was there the only one so Lucky closed it :(
But we have still active forum! XD

Offline Crazy

« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2010, 04:56 PM »
Members leaving the clan because of everyone else leaving loses all my respect atleast.

You have no idea we split up.

I know you split up, everyone knows ??? But yeah I know why Dulek, I`m not talking about every single one that left the clan, but some of the members

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2010, 05:19 PM »
The only shitty part is when one guy wants to quit a clan to make his own, then talks members of that same clan into leaving with him. I wanted to make my own clan awhile back, but, I would never have taken a member from my old clan, wouldn't seem right to me. CKC will be back, not the first time, or 2nd, big groups of members jumped ships.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2010, 05:22 PM »
Everyone is talking like its the end of CKC.. Its not. Today me, husk, dilbert and luz all been online and couldn't find anyone to clan with!

Offline rU`

« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2010, 05:34 PM »
ok im telling you guys the future. Dibz will join 'mm, and crash will quit worms cuz no partners. Yay! xD
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Online Camper

« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2010, 05:35 PM »
The only shitty part is when one guy wants to quit a clan to make his own, then talks members of that same clan into leaving with him..

jeiasjeaisejasiejasiejasij

Offline avirex

« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2010, 05:52 PM »
ok listen...  when 4 members leave the biggest clan on w:a to form another one... that will only increase activity of the tus clan league, so im sorry your wrong beer...  (being that beer made his stupid comment b4 he knew anyone else was leaving ckc)

and komo, ur defending beer for a comment he made, when he did not know all the facts...

i dont know why others left ckc.. thats not my problem... maybe they should reconsider and keep ckc going strong.. either way, i know chicken will bounce back just fine.

now, maybe i will make a post about this on tus page, but i was thinking today while at work, all clans should have a limit of 5-6 players... that would truly increase clan leagues.

and if a clan has say 10, they can easily split in half, and make a sub clan. TaG1.. TaG2 for example... and 5 of the same players rep TaG1, the other 5 rep TaG2, and next session that can change members up.. it not only gives them 2 chances to make playoffs as TaG as a whole, but it increases clanners for everyone..    or wait...  wait...  according to beer, thats wrong, splitting a clan in half will not increase clan activity? what was i thinking!! hahah

Offline Guaton

« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2010, 06:06 PM »

TaG1.. TaG2 for example... and 5 of the same players rep TaG1, the other 5 rep TaG2, and next session that can change members up.. it not only gives them 2 chances to make playoffs as TaG as a whole, but it increases clanners for everyone..    or wait...  wait...  according to beer, thats wrong, splitting a clan in half will not increase clan activity? what was i thinking!! hahah

bad example , TaG is not that kind of clan , we are more than just clanning , u know , thats why i rejoined (like mry  xd)

TaG FTW

lol u are starting to be annoying guys , i mean , everyone who is talking stuff about this clan ..  let them alone lol 

seems that the whole world envies them , or hate them or whatever

why dont u just wish good luck ? lol

Offline avirex

« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2010, 07:22 PM »
it was just the first clan that game to mind guaton, and if ur more then just clanning, then u guys would not mind one bit about splitting into a sub-clan to increase activity ;)

not saying that it would ever happen, its just a thought...

and yes your right.. everyone does sound rediculous, did not think makin this clan would bring so much heat :p

Offline beer

« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2010, 07:28 PM »
avi, u are dumb. gg

drama queen iz back

Offline darKz

« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2010, 07:34 PM »
IMHO it's a player's decision where he wants to be, if they don't wanna stay in CKC/bOr any longer and would rather (re)make a clan of their own, why not? If they feel more comfortable that way then that's fine.

Good luck guys, strong combo. :D
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline avirex

« Reply #58 on: July 22, 2010, 07:40 PM »
beer, is that what u do in real life too... say to be people "u are dumb, gg" i can picture u doing it, nerd

Offline beer

« Reply #59 on: July 22, 2010, 07:44 PM »
beer, is that what u do in real life too... say to be people "u are dumb, gg" i can picture u doing it, nerd

yeap,
since ur intellectual level is so low, and u'll never get me.  im just wasting time here  ::)

drama queen iz back