Forums
May 02, 2024, 11:29 PM

Author Topic: Announcement: "eac 2011"  (Read 6942 times)

Offline nino

Re: Announcement: eac 2011
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2011, 07:34 PM »
I want to sign-up to the championship by accepting all conditions and rules. I will do my very best to make every game possible and I won't quit it before the end. I will be fair and will respect any other participants and also the moderators cos king.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline mirux

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2011, 07:36 PM »
I want to sign-up to the championship by accepting all conditions and rules. I will do my very best to make every game possible and I won't quit it before the end. I will be fair and will respect any other participants and also the moderators.

mirux

Offline Vultoz

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2011, 07:57 PM »
I want to sign-up to the championship by accepting all conditions and rules. I will do my very best to make every game possible and I won't quit it before the end. I will be fair and will respect any other participants and also the moderators.
Vultoz

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2011, 10:35 PM »

Uber

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline Crazy

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2011, 10:42 PM »

Crazy

Offline Free

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2011, 07:38 AM »

By Free

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2011, 01:33 AM »

By lales

Offline SPW

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2011, 07:15 PM »

Devilage

I want to sign-up to the championship by accepting all conditions and rules. I will do my very best to make every game possible and I won't quit it before the end. I will be fair and will respect any other participants and also the moderators cos king.

Vultoz

Crazy

By Free

By lales

Uber

All Accepted! :)

« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 09:07 PM by SPW »

Offline Random00

« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2011, 08:49 PM »
you forgot Uber ;P

Offline SPW

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2011, 09:08 PM »
Fixed. And mirux is out since he missunderstood something.

Offline Agneau

« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2011, 12:46 PM »
that he had to pay? :p

Offline SPW

« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2011, 01:12 PM »
Ask mirux, we dont talk about private details. ;)

« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2011, 07:38 PM »

By Dulek

Offline SPW

« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2011, 09:07 AM »

By Dulek

Accepted! :)

Offline SPW

« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2011, 08:05 PM »
Deadline for signup's to "eac 2011" comes closer. So if you want to play this championship, hurry up. :)