Forums
May 03, 2024, 12:47 AM

Author Topic: Announcement: "eac 2011"  (Read 6944 times)

Offline SPW

Announcement: "eac 2011"
« on: February 07, 2011, 08:01 PM »
...::: ea   championship   2011 :::...

description

• The first event organized by will not be a normal cup. It's a championship! We want to minimize the possibility of a "lucky winner", so we decided to start a longer event. It will take several months.

conditions to join

• You must be a member of .
  • You must be active already and in the following months.
  • You have to agree to all conditions and rules.

buy-in

• Buy-in fee is $10.
  • The amount must be paid before the event starts.
  • Pay your fee via or give us any other way to pay, like , Poker Acc. etc
  • Detailed information will follow when you're signed up.

prizes / structure of payouts

• There will be trophy & cash for 1st - 3rd place.
  • From 4th - 9th* place, players get their entry-fee back.
  • Every participant will get a nice personal avatar for joining the first - Event.

*based on 16 participants. Due to vary.

• Trophy & Cash ~$70
  • Trophy & Cash ~$50
  • Trophy & Cash ~$30
  • 4th - 9th*: $10 / entry-fee

You may refuse to get your trophy and claim the cash prize only, which will be more then, since the prize of the trophy will be added to the amount of cash.

sponsoring

$50 by - Management (Chaos, JabbaH, JohnMcClane and SPW).
$30 by anonymous donor

agreement

• You are not allowed to quit the championship without a good reason.
  • You are not allowed to manipulate games during the whole event.
  • You have to be fair and doing your best making each round / date possible.
  • By joining, you automatically accept all conditions and rules.
  • If you quit the championship before the end, you won't get your money (entry-fee) back.

details

games / rounds

• You have to play against each opponent a best-of-5 series; one opponent per week.
  • You have to play all your games in the channel #PartyTime.
  • The host has to set up the cup mode (best-of-five) in the scheme.
  • If both players want to host, make a rehost after 2 games, and so on.
  • The normal Elite-Scheme must be used in every game.
  • No maps from mappacks allowed, only new maps made then and there with the editor.

reporting, ranking & complaints

• A website will be created with a reporting-option by using a secret password (no log-in necessary).
  • The ranking table will also be found there.
  • For every complaint you should use "TUS-Forum" / - Section and start a new thread there.
  • The Judges are Free, Random00 and SPW.

deadline / challenges

• You will have one opponent per week to play a best-of-five challenge.
  • Deadline for each round will be Sunday, 20:00 / 08:00 pm GMT..
  • Organize a date with your opponent as fast as possible to get the games done. Use any client like msn, icq, mIRC, WormNet or pm your opponent with a copy to SPW.
  • If your games couldn't be played until the deadline, the judges will decide what is going to happen. Also, you can use the - Forums about any problems and / or statements.
  • You should only play upcoming rounds beforehand if you know that you wouldn't be able to play on the specific week. Therefore you have to contact one of the moderators.

We want a nice active championship and to make this possible, we need all of you to do your best to keep our event fair and active. Please ask yourself honestly whether you are really able to join it and play until the very end. We don't accept any bad excuses and we will do everything we can to make sure there are no such things in the championship as avoiding, not playing in time, etc. The moderator crew will also inspect every player interested in joining and try not to be dissapointed if there is a problem with letting you join this championship.

how to sign-up

• copy / paste next yellow part and sign with your nickname. Do this post in this thread.

I want to sign-up to the championship by accepting all conditions and rules. I will do my very best to make every game possible and I won't quit it before the end. I will be fair and will respect any other participants and also the moderators.

By yournickname

• After you sign-up, we will confirm it as soon as possible.
    • If positive, then you will get some more information about joining.
    • As soon as your entry-fee is paid, you will be in for sure.

We are looking forward to the biggest Elite-Event of all time!

Sincerely, your Leadercrew
    Free, Random00 and SPW

[/list]
    « Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 07:14 AM by SPW »

Offline Dub-c

Re: Announcement: eac 2011
    « Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 09:50 PM »
    I want to sign-up to the championship by accepting all conditions and rules. I will do my very best to make every game possible and I won't quit it before the end. I will be fair and will respect any other participants and also the moderators.

Johnny
    Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Husk

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2011, 10:20 PM »

Husk

Offline Almog

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2011, 10:28 PM »

By Almog :)

Offline Ray

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2011, 11:01 PM »
    conditions to join

• You must be a member of .
    :(

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2011, 08:55 AM »
    dämn army in the summerxd
    "since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline Crazy

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2011, 01:37 PM »
    Are you going to the army Roy? ;O

Offline Husk

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2011, 02:04 PM »
    in july o=

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2011, 06:33 PM »
    yea in my birthday! 11th july
    "since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline SPW

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2011, 07:20 PM »
    I don't think it will start before March. So this time in February we need to do all those cash transfers from the entry-fee and to organize next steps of this event. So we would have about 19 sunday's (or weeks) until it's finished. So that means, 20 people-championship - then it is over at 10. July 2011. Less joiners earlier, more later - obvious. ^^

I calculate with a minimum of 16 players. So let's see nc, maybe you are able to join it and for a special reason you even could play your last games earlier.

Let's see. :)

Championship-Schedule (it can change!)

16 Players-Championship

Deadline's: 6.3.11, 13.3.11, 20.3.11, 27.3.11, 3.4.11, 10.4.11, 17.4.11, 24.4.11, 1.5.11, 8.5.11, 15.5.11, 22.5.11, 29.5.11, 5.6.11, 12.6.11;

20 Players-Championship

Deadline's: 6.3.11, 13.3.11, 20.3.11, 27.3.11, 3.4.11, 10.4.11, 17.4.11, 24.4.11, 1.5.11, 8.5.11, 15.5.11, 22.5.11, 29.5.11, 5.6.11, 12.6.11; 19.6.11, 26.6.11, 3.7.11, 10.7.11;

So I really see a chance for you, nc. :)
    « Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 07:28 PM by SPW »

Offline JohnMcClane

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2011, 09:27 PM »

JohnMcClane

Offline SPW

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2011, 09:57 PM »

Johnny

Husk

By Almog :)

JohnMcClane

Accepted! :)
    « Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 07:26 PM by SPW »

Offline Devilage

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2011, 11:21 PM »

Devilage

Smoking proud.

Offline franz

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2011, 11:33 PM »

franz

Offline SPW

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2011, 07:23 PM »

franz

Accepted! :)
    « Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 07:25 PM by SPW »