Forums
May 02, 2024, 06:39 PM

Author Topic: "eac 2011" - Smalltalk  (Read 8123 times)

Offline nino

Re: eac 2011 - Smalltalk
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2011, 02:58 AM »
johnny no need to pay me back man it is 10$ lol, drop it enjoy the Championship

btw komo, u cant w8 to me open fire against u eh? xD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline seBa

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2011, 03:20 AM »
johnny no need to pay me back man it is 10$ lol, drop it enjoy the Championship

btw komo, u cant w8 to me open fire against u eh? xD
Money's power !

Offline SPW

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2011, 05:53 AM »
Spam deleted. Some ppl never learn it. :/

@os; just check other threads in that board and you can see.

btw, nice move nino. I'll check paypal after working. ;)

Offline Husk

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2011, 01:56 PM »
Please help keeping this thread clean from off-topic posts. We will delete everything which has nothing to do with it.

Thank you :)

SPW

Lol SPW, I was just having a laugh lol, man, have you ever laughed in your life? Man you being so sad recently...

Did you go to a private school you stuck up git lol...
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 02:20 PM by Husk »

Offline Crazy

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2011, 06:22 PM »
Who have signed up so far?

Offline SPW

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2011, 09:43 PM »
100% entered eac 2011:

- Random00
- SPW
- Johnny
- Husk
- Almog
- JohnMcClane
- franz
- nino
- Crazy
- lales

Few people still have a good chance to get in (Free, Dulek, ..). Some have problems with pc issues, holidays or army.

But deadline at sunday 27th is fix. "ea-page" is done and tested, it looks good that we can start at begin of April. :)

Offline SPW

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2011, 10:59 AM »
Last day for payments. I guess some are in contact with Random00, at least I hope so. You can pay with standard bank transfer, moneybookers, FullTilt poker acc. (Random00 and me) and ofc PayPal. With a screen shot to proof your payment you'll be in before money transfered. Also some special deals are possible with trusted people.

I'm sorry I cant be online this weekend. I got an ill, actually I feel myself very bad at the moment. Please contact Random00 for some last day deals.

First round of the championship will be 3th of April 2011.

Take your last chance! :)

Re: "eac 2011" - Smalltalk
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2011, 05:25 AM »
Say, is it really ideal to play in PT where rope knocking is off? Never thought about it before, but it gives you greater ability to ropeknock. Like if a worm is blocking a narrow spot, and you needed to get to the other side, couldn't you ropeknock through without it being a technical ropeknock (with ropeknocking off)? Just wondering if anyone ever brought that up before :V.

Offline franz

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2011, 05:34 AM »
well the old EliteLeague channel back when ranks existed had no rope knocking,
so that's the main tradition in trying to find a place to elite without it (#partytime)

the question of allowing rope knocks or not:
whether it's better strategically or better for the scheme hasn't really been discussed before I don't think.

your example seems a bit rare though. who would use rope just to get to the other side?
you can already use rope to land into a worm if there's at least a little room above it.. but yeah.

« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2011, 06:39 AM »
Yeah but if there's no room above the worm's head, you're freely able to knock through that worm when you shouldn't be allowed to ;O. Probably something that would come up 1 in 1000 games, but I'm all about those rare situations. In fact since there's no rule against it, I guess it's something to keep in mind as a sort of trick :V.

Offline SPW

« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2011, 08:37 AM »
I spoke about that with a lot Eliters in the past and the tendences were still: Yes, it is allowed to "slide at the other side" when playing at #pt. It isnt a technical knock, its something like piling a worm while using a rope, which isnt forbidden too.

So for me, np doing this. But as you said, its really a rare situation and you have to think about it cause you will lose a rope for it.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2011, 09:46 AM »
GL Random00, SPW, dub-c, almog, husk, JohnMcClane, franz, nino, guaton, lales and free!! May the best wormer win :D I`ll work on setting the odds today,  I will come back later.

Offline Random00

« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2011, 11:53 AM »
GL Random00, SPW, dub-c, almog, husk, JohnMcClane, franz, nino, guaton, lales and free!!

You don't like NAiL, huh? :P

Offline darKz

« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2011, 01:39 PM »
Good luck guys. :(
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Crazy

« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2011, 01:54 PM »
GL Random00, SPW, dub-c, almog, husk, JohnMcClane, franz, nino, guaton, lales and free!!

You don't like NAiL, huh? :P

Ups, sorry nail xD