Forums
May 26, 2024, 12:35 PM

Author Topic: EAC 2012 - Meeting-Point  (Read 60585 times)

Offline Guaton

Re: EAC 2012 - Meeting-Point
« Reply #210 on: July 28, 2012, 03:17 PM »
dunno wtf happened yesterday, we agreed to play at 00 gmt with dub , by msn .. at 23:55 or so i asked dub by msn to play our games already (he was on) cos it was about 2 am here in spain and i was falling asleep , kept asking him for 10 mins or so with no answer , then i told him " im gonna be in PT waiting for you , gonna be 30 mins waiting , if u dont come , we can try to play our games tomorrow" ..  i waited for him 30 mins in PT , random00 was there ,  then i said to myself " bah , f@#! it, we play tomorrow"  and told dub by msn " k dub , cya , i hope we can play our games tomorrow"  then he instantly answered with a "cya" lol , i was like " wtf , whats ur game , if u were there , why didnt u come to PT"  then i left with no words to him ...

ill see if i can catch him today

Offline Guaton

« Reply #211 on: July 28, 2012, 04:00 PM »
we will play today at 21:30 gmt

Offline Devilage

« Reply #212 on: July 28, 2012, 07:05 PM »
yes SPW I'm sorry, but this sunday trip wasn't planned... I can do it at night around 1 am gmt @ sunday 29th ,  I also can today saturday 20 gmt till 23 gmt, or this monday 21:30 gmt ( according to lales time to play ) without any other problem, truly sorry guys!

Smoking proud.

Offline SPW

« Reply #213 on: July 28, 2012, 08:18 PM »
Remaining game, Matchday 3 - Deadline 2nd August, 20 GMT

NinjaCamel vs Ray     ??      Current standing: 1:1

July 27; Ray: "NinjaCamel, I'll play with Dulek tonight, can we play after that?"
July 27; NinjaCamel: "ray im playing with crash now. i think its better to play our game tomorrow."

:-\ You will get some more days since it was not a full week time cause of NinjaCamel's holidays.

Remaining game, Matchday 4 - Deadline 29th July, 20 GMT

Ray vs Dulek     ??      Current standing: 1:2

July 24; Dulek: "Ray and me agreed on Friday 20 GMT"
July 24; Ray: "Exactly what I was about to post right now."
July 26; Ray: "Dulek and me changed time to 18GMT, still Friday, 27th July, so tomorrow."
July 27; Dulek: "..."     An explaining message about problems with Ray playing their games to the end, including some screens as a proof.
July 28; Ray: "Dulek won, I made that clear."

:-\ After some information from Dulek, Ray is risking a default loss if not get full played until the main deadline! Also if not regular played, Ray risk to get a first personal warn!

style vs WookA     SUN 29, 20 GMT

July 27; WookA: "mine and styles hours arent matching up very good but we agreed to 20gmt on sunday, a little close to the deadline but ill be there!"

:-\ We agreeing to that date right on the main deadline. For both of you: For following matchups you have to show up more activity by making your games done earlier. If you dont play your games on the date above, you risk that your matchup gets canceled! Means zero points for both of you and also a first personal warn!

Free vs franz     ??     --> no reply from Free, yet.  

July 22; franz: "hi free, I can do 21+ GMT weekdays"
July 23; Free: "Me too m8, how about thursday 21 gmt?"
July 23; franz: "ok agree, thursday 21gmt."
July 26; franz: "ok agree, thursday 21gmt."
July 26; franz: "..."      some more pm's
July 26; franz: "it's 24:00 and there's still no sign of free (waited 3 hours). ..."

:-\ If this matchup dont get played until the main deadline, Free is risking a default loss because not showing up at the specific date. Still no word from him. If Free showing up close to the deadline or a bit later, you still can play it. We give you some more time. But 24 hours is maximum. If not done then, Free risk to get a default loss and his first personal warn!

Devilage vs lales     ??     --> no reply from lales, yet.

July 23; lales: "i can play week-days from 16:30 to 21:30 GMT, no weekends if it is possible, thx"
July 23; Devilage: "ok ill let ya know wich day we can arrange our games."
July 24; Devilage: "Lales what about tomorrow wednesday 21:30 gmt? I'll be in #AG waiting, np if u can't we can do it thursday too!"
July 25; Devilage: "Okay, I think u didn't read my message soon enough, let's make it tomorrow 25th of july 21:30 gmt? reply if it fits ya mate. See you."
July 26; lales: "Today is the day ! ^^ cu aorund AG at 21:30,  if u can appear early better, thx"
July 26; Devilage: "I can be there early, since I'll go out with my gf, its better for me to be early, name a time pls, I can play in an hour or so!"
July 26; Devilage: "me and lales will play sunday 20 30 gmt"
July 27; lales: "^^ Devilage try to lunch first plz"
July 27; Devilage: "well man u came early :p we agreed on 21 30  gmt and i tried  to play earlier but was tusing and had my lunch waiting after, are u on today?"
July 28; Devilage: "still set to sunday 20 30 gmt then!"
July 28; Devilage: "Lales it's impossible to me at sunday, I gotta drive out of town, let's do our games tomorrow, im able from 20 gmt! we named the best date and didn't happen, so let's do it saturday please. i'mma send u an inbox now."
July 28; Devilage: "..."      An explaining message about all the problems to play that matchup against lales.
July 28; Devilage: "yes SPW I'm sorry, but this sunday trip wasn't planned... I can do it at night around 1 am gmt @ sunday 29th ,  I also can today saturday 20 gmt till 23 gmt, or this monday 21:30 gmt ( according to lales time to play ) without any other problem, truly sorry guys!"

:-\ You tried a lot to make the games done. But no result yet. Try to play it until the main deadline. If not played, we maybe give you some more day because you at least tried to play it.

Dub-c vs Guaton     SAT 28, 21:30 GMT

July 27; Guaton: "im trying to catch dub , he told me by pm that he can play at anytime , so im gonna be in msn waiting for him"
July 28; Guaton "we will play today at 21:30 gmt"

:-\ Try your best to play that match until the deadline you see above. If you cant play it, you will get some more day(s) since it was not a full week time cause of Guaton's holidays.

Just to remember. All declared dates must be respected. You risk a default loss by not showing up.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 08:22 PM by SPW »

Offline Ray

« Reply #214 on: July 28, 2012, 08:35 PM »
We are at 1-1 with NinjaCamel, waiting for him right now, we will just finish some other time if he doesn't show up now.

« Reply #215 on: July 29, 2012, 11:14 AM »
Njoy ur trip Devilage :)
Yesterday i was out home from 10:00 to 19:30 GMT, didnt check site cos we arranged game to play Sunday, anyway i played some elites with van and go i went to dinner out and come back to bed.

If u cant play ur games today - tonight (deadline 00:00 to finish, cos i have to work Monday), i could play them tomorrow if EAC give us another day.

We lost a vn chance to play them at Friday night, after talk with u about play games, i still was around AG till 2:30 GMT.

cu around mates

Offline SPW

« Reply #216 on: July 29, 2012, 11:36 AM »

NinjaCamel vs Ray     ??      Current score: 1:1, waiting for NinjaCamel

July 27; Ray: "NinjaCamel, I'll play with Dulek tonight, can we play after that?"
July 27; NinjaCamel: "ray im playing with crash now. i think its better to play our game tomorrow."
July 29; Ray: "We are at 1-1 with NinjaCamel, waiting for him right now, we will just finish some other time if he doesn't show up now."

:-\ You will get some more days since it was not a full week time cause of NinjaCamel's holidays. New deadline you can see at the title above.

Remaining games, Matchday 4 - Deadline 29th July, 20 GMT

Ray vs Dulek     ??      Current score: 1:2

July 26; Ray: "Dulek and me changed time to 18GMT, still Friday, 27th July, so tomorrow."
July 27; Dulek: "..."     An explaining message about problems with Ray playing their games to the end, including some screens as a proof.

:-\ After some information from Dulek, Ray is risking a default loss if not get full played until the main deadline! Also if not regular played, Ray risk to get a first personal warn!

July 27; WookA: "mine and styles hours arent matching up very good but we agreed to 20gmt on sunday, a little close to the deadline but ill be there!"

:-\ We agreeing to that date right on the main deadline. For both of you: For following matchups both have to show up more activity by making your games done earlier. If you dont play your games on the date above, you risk that your matchup gets canceled! Means zero points for both of you and also a first personal warn!

Free vs franz     ??     --> no reply from Free, yet.  

July 26; franz: "Hi Free, I'm online now. it's Thursday 21gmt."
July 26; franz: "it's 24:00 and there's still no sign of free (waited 3 hours). ..."

:-\ If this matchup dont get played until the main deadline, Free is risking a default loss because not showing up at the specific date. Still no sign from him. If Free showing up close to the deadline or a bit later, you still can play it if franz around. We give you some more time. But 24 hours is maximum. If not done then, Free risk to get a default loss and his first personal warn!

Devilage vs lales     ??     --> no reply from Devilage, yet.

July 23; lales: "i can play week-days from 16:30 to 21:30 GMT, no weekends if it is possible, thx"
July 24; Devilage: "Lales what about tomorrow wednesday 21:30 gmt? I'll be in #AG waiting, np if u can't we can do it thursday too!"
July 25; Devilage: "Okay, I think u didn't read my message soon enough, let's make it tomorrow 25th of july 21:30 gmt? reply if it fits ya mate. See you."
July 26; lales: "Today is the day ! ^^ cu aorund AG at 21:30,  if u can appear early better, thx"
July 26; Devilage: "I can be there early, since I'll go out with my gf, its better for me to be early, name a time pls, I can play in an hour or so!"
July 27; Devilage: "well man u came early :p we agreed on 21 30  gmt and i tried  to play earlier but was tusing and had my lunch waiting after, are u on today?"
July 28; Devilage: "Lales it's impossible to me at sunday, I gotta drive out of town, let's do our games tomorrow, im able from 20 gmt! we named the best date and didn't happen, so let's do it saturday please. i'mma send u an inbox now."
July 28; Devilage: "..."      An explaining message about all the problems to play that matchup against lales.
July 28; Devilage: "yes SPW I'm sorry, but this sunday trip wasn't planned... I can do it at night around 1 am gmt @ sunday 29th ,  I also can today saturday 20 gmt till 23 gmt, or this monday 21:30 gmt ( according to lales time to play ) without any other problem, truly sorry guys!"
July 29; lales: "If u cant play ur games today - tonight (deadline 00:00 to finish, cos i have to work Monday), i could play them tomorrow if EAC give us another day."

:-\ You tried a lot to make the games done. But no result yet. Try to play it until the main deadline. If not played, we maybe give you some more day because you at least tried to play it.

Just to remember. All declared dates must be respected. You risk a default loss by not showing up.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 11:38 AM by SPW »

Offline Husk

« Reply #217 on: July 29, 2012, 12:07 PM »
me n crash plan to play tomorrow (monday) 7 pm gmt at evening

Offline Free

« Reply #218 on: July 29, 2012, 12:33 PM »
I'm sorry about this but I had personal family issues come up that kept me away from town.

I sent pm to franz if he has time to play it today or tomorrow.

If not, np with loss.

Offline SPW

« Reply #219 on: July 29, 2012, 04:52 PM »

NinjaCamel vs Ray     ??      Current score: 1:1, waiting for NinjaCamel

July 29; Ray: "We are at 1-1 with NinjaCamel, waiting for him right now, we will just finish some other time if he doesn't show up now."

:-\ You will get some more days since it was not a full week time cause of NinjaCamel's holidays. New deadline you can see at the title above.

Remaining games, Matchday 4 - Deadline 29th July, 20 GMT

Ray vs Dulek     Reported      Final score: 1:3

:-\ Ray gets his first personal warn!

:-\ We agreeing to that date right on the main deadline. For both of you: For following matchups both have to show up more activity by making your games done earlier. If you dont play your games on the date above, you risk that your matchup gets canceled! Means zero points for both of you and also a first personal warn!

Free vs franz     ??     --> New deadline: MON 30, 23 GMT  

July 26; franz: "Hi Free, I'm online now. it's Thursday 21gmt."
July 29; Free: "I sent pm to franz if he has time to play it today or tomorrow. If not, np with loss. "

:-\ We give you 27 hours more time. If franz cant play it until the new deadline, he'll get the win by forfait since it was not his fault. Its always possible that something happens, but in 2012 there are plenty of ways to let it your opponent know before the arranged time. So we cant give more time because of that reason.

Devilage vs lales     ??     --> no reply from Devilage, yet.

July 29; lales: "If u cant play ur games today - tonight (deadline 00:00 to finish, cos i have to work Monday), i could play them tomorrow if EAC give us another day."

Warning List

Ray
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 05:09 PM by SPW »

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #220 on: July 29, 2012, 05:25 PM »
dunno wtf happened yesterday, we agreed to play at 00 gmt with dub , by msn .. at 23:55 or so i asked dub by msn to play our games already (he was on) cos it was about 2 am here in spain and i was falling asleep , kept asking him for 10 mins or so with no answer , then i told him " im gonna be in PT waiting for you , gonna be 30 mins waiting , if u dont come , we can try to play our games tomorrow" ..  i waited for him 30 mins in PT , random00 was there ,  then i said to myself " bah , f@#! it, we play tomorrow"  and told dub by msn " k dub , cya , i hope we can play our games tomorrow"  then he instantly answered with a "cya" lol , i was like " wtf , whats ur game , if u were there , why didnt u come to PT"  then i left with no words to him ...

ill see if i can catch him today

Since you don't understand what the purpose of quotations are, I will post our chat log.

Guaton (20GMT): I'm able to play now
Guaton (21:50GMT): Lets play now?
Guaton (21:52GMT): Hello?
Guaton (21:54GMT): its almost 2 am here ;/
Guaton (21:57GMT): D:
Guaton (22GMT): gonna be there for 30 mins or so
Guaton (22GMT): if u dont come, we can try tomorrow ,but earlier
Guaton (22GMT): cos im falling asleep
Dub-c (22:25 GMT): K sorry
Dub-c (22:25GMT): Wanna now? or another time?
Guaton (22:27GMT): k, hope to see u tomorrow and play
Guaton (22:27GMT): cya

So its my fault I wasn't here 2 hours before the time we were suppose to play, THAT YOU PICKED. I don't understand why you wrote what you did blatantly lying and trying to make me look bad. I can't stand shit like this.

I wish I would have caught this bullshit you wrote here before our games, I would have told you to shove it up your f@#!ing ass. Nothing worse then a lying c@#!.

Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Guaton

« Reply #221 on: July 29, 2012, 05:40 PM »
lol , calm down i didnt even get the last message wrote by u

u dont have to act like such a mad guy , take ur emo stuff away , i wasnt trying to make u look bad , i was even making u a favour saying 00 gmt cos i know the diference in hours cos of time zone , this actitud is rly surprising me , dont call me liar cos i wasnt lying , and who the f@#! are u to insult me calm down if u gonna write something  , at least to me ..

20 gmt? it was 2 am here in spain , thats 00 gmt , not my fault u cant f@#!ing understand the gmt hour

I wish I would have caught this bullshit you wrote here before our games, I would have told you to shove it up your f@#!ing ass. Nothing worse then a lying c@#!.

yeah whatever mad boy

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #222 on: July 29, 2012, 05:55 PM »
lol , calm down i didnt even get the last message wrote by u

u dont have to act like such a mad guy , take ur emo stuff away , i wasnt trying to make u look bad , i was even making u a favour saying 00 gmt cos i know the diference in hours cos of time zone , this actitud is rly surprising me , dont call me liar cos i wasnt lying , and who the f@#! are u to insult me calm down if u gonna write something  , at least to me ..

20 gmt? it was 2 am here in spain , thats 00 gmt , not my fault u cant f@#!ing understand the gmt hour

yeah whatever mad boy

Whatever, I'm done with you and this game. You're a lying c@#!. Take care.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Guaton

« Reply #223 on: July 29, 2012, 05:57 PM »
i still dont know where im lying lol

« Reply #224 on: July 29, 2012, 08:36 PM »
we will finish our games on tuesday night!
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja