seBa from Chile
1 (0.5%)
SPW from Switzerland
6 (3.2%)
Crash from Poland
23 (12.4%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Voting closed: June 30, 2013, 03:06 PM

Author Topic: EAC 2013 - Who will win it? Lets guess!  (Read 5585 times)

Offline HHC

Re: EAC 2013 - Who will win it? Lets guess!
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2013, 05:10 PM »
HHC is a little surprise but the strong opponents showing up soon.

:) It's going great so far yeah.

But as you say, I got a baaad row coming up. Mablak for this week and SPW for the coming. And after that toughies as well. Of the people on top of the standings I only played chuvy and Free and lost both. -vs- chuvy pretty easily and vs free it was a close 3-2. I hope I can surprise in the next few matches and snatch a victory here or there. After that we'll see how the rankings really look. Top 10 should be doable though, that's a nice debut  8)

Offline Crazy

« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2013, 12:27 PM »
Crazy and Dulek have been a disappointment for me I must say, of course I don't know their activity status really and I'm not judging by any means, that's just how it goes in this championship, but their positions are quite surprising to me.

HHC and chuvash are doing great on the other hand, good job from them. Weird how only a few moves, grenades, girders can turn the whole standings around, I could have won against Free and Crash too and should have done better against HHC, although he's in a great form. That would put me in like 9th or 10th position right now. Oh well. :)

I don't know Ray. I have two points after seven rounds, last year I had four points after seven rounds. I'm a slow starter man :P Look at my schedule, I've met HHC, C23, Random, Almog, Franz. Half my losses has been 3-2, so it's also a bit marginal. I hope I can climb to the upper part of the table, but it will be tough now... Like last year, I'm struggling to beat any of the opponents in the top-10.

Offline Ray

« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2013, 04:25 AM »
Crazy and Dulek have been a disappointment for me I must say, of course I don't know their activity status really and I'm not judging by any means, that's just how it goes in this championship, but their positions are quite surprising to me.

HHC and chuvash are doing great on the other hand, good job from them. Weird how only a few moves, grenades, girders can turn the whole standings around, I could have won against Free and Crash too and should have done better against HHC, although he's in a great form. That would put me in like 9th or 10th position right now. Oh well. :)

I don't know Ray. I have two points after seven rounds, last year I had four points after seven rounds. I'm a slow starter man :P Look at my schedule, I've met HHC, C23, Random, Almog, Franz. Half my losses has been 3-2, so it's also a bit marginal. I hope I can climb to the upper part of the table, but it will be tough now... Like last year, I'm struggling to beat any of the opponents in the top-10.
Yea, you are right. I am really really excited about next round, because we meet. This week I face Lukz and you play Mablak, odds are that we are staying at the same spots as we are right now.

Which means! Whoever wins next week gets to overcome the other. :P I was looking forward for our games anyway, but this adds a little extra spice. :)