Forums
May 03, 2024, 10:00 AM

Author Topic: ea - Join-Up  (Read 56783 times)

Offline Husk

Re: NEC - Join-In
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2010, 12:18 AM »
And yea, you're right. Husk and Uber are def. right to join it. ;)

tears :D <3 yes yes yes

« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2010, 10:28 AM »
okkk camelo wanna join too. Hey agneau!

Edit. I love randoms ass more than agnos imo!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 10:33 AM by NinjaCamel »
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline Agneau

« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2010, 01:19 PM »
no one can camelo!

avi i just joined the elite community to take the first spot just before you muahahaha!

glad to be in guys !

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2010, 01:22 PM »
Talking about avirex(no this is not a truce attempt or suckup, just a fact) he's actually really good at Elite now, he's been winning alot of clanner Elites(especially teamed with ShyGuy).

Didn't you use to only Rope avi? Now you're pretty good at everything, especially Elite, i'd actually go as far as to say Elite is one of your strongest schemes now?

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2010, 01:31 PM »
guys, i really dont see how peoples karma should be a requirment to join this community... i mean, its not fair to some people...  it should be on the communities judgment of each individual person who wants to join... this is just my opinion...

i mean, karma really does not mean anything, just as guaton said.. there are too many haters!!

for example, read this bullshit https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/mm/this-is-a-chat-log-from-about-3-days-ago/ and then hopefully u guys reconsider the karma thing.

it would be on thing of karma truly represented peoples character.. (in some cases it does, like zippo for instance) but it doesnt.

I agree
+1.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Husk

« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2010, 02:04 PM »
i'd actually go as far as to say Elite is one of your strongest schemes now?

i agree =)

Offline Husk

« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2010, 02:06 PM »

xDDD

Offline avirex

« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2010, 03:37 PM »
thnx for noticing komo...   yes i only used to rope, its not until this time around coming back to w:a then i decided to give elite a try, and i truly do love the scheme.. im glad i gave it a try...

to say elite is my strongest scheme, i dunno.. i feel as im a strong roper among anything else.. but who knows...

and, i may have won some good elites in clanners, but i think i lost much more huahuaha... im still learning as i go.. one of my biggest problems is SD-  i can totally f@#! teams up.. but then in SD they hide.. and i just cant kill them.. if games go into SD 9-10 i will lose.. im still working on that part :D

but yeah, thnx for noticing my improvment, i been working hard at elite :D

ps: SPW.. dude... i really think the small talk thread is locked dude.. lol these r the only option i get Notify  |  Mark unread  |  Send this topic  |  Print--- see? i get no option "start new thread" or even "reply"  ... whats up with this dude????   

why do u think everyone is posting here? lol unlock that thread man!!!!!

Offline nino

« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2010, 03:49 PM »
ye avi improved a lot at elite :)

and man click in print, write ur reply on back of page , send it as a letter to MI and he will update the page ..so simple duh...xD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Husk

« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2010, 03:50 PM »
doesn't the letter go to SPW and Random00 as they are the admins of NEC sub-forum? porraaaa :D

Offline Random00

« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2010, 03:58 PM »
ps: SPW.. dude... i really think the small talk thread is locked dude.. lol these r the only option i get Notify  |  Mark unread  |  Send this topic  |  Print--- see? i get no option "start new thread" or even "reply"  ... whats up with this dude????   

why do u think everyone is posting here? lol unlock that thread man!!!!!

https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/nec/nec-smalltalk/msg38672/#msg38672 ;)

Offline avirex

« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2010, 04:04 PM »
lol wtf.. maybe its cuz u guys r admins.. i dont know random.. but wtf.... i cant reply there.. u guyz need to fix that shit lol

Offline franz

« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2010, 04:15 PM »
yea avi is right, there's no button to replay like normal threads.  must be problem that only admins can use that one thread

Offline SPW

« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2010, 06:19 PM »
Oh well, MI made the forum readable only. And we didnt think about that we can use it as Mod's only, lol.

Sorry guys, I'll ask MI to make it open. We just wanted that only Members can post there. But never mind, we just delete every none-sense shit by non-members manually. ;)

Just wait a bit, it will be open soon. :)

btw, nc you are in :)

« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 07:22 PM by SPW »

Offline Agneau

« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2010, 12:25 PM »
sexy camelo is on yeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaa !

if we have to play together avi can we skip the first part and go directly to the sd? :d