Forums
May 10, 2024, 05:46 AM

Author Topic: ea - Smalltalk  (Read 20532 times)

Offline SPW

Re: ea - Smalltalk
« Reply #105 on: January 01, 2011, 03:05 PM »
Season #1 is over - congrats to first eight for reaching playoff spots.

Little preview by me.

Mablak vs daiNa --> 85 / 15, Seasonal Results: 8:0

Mablak had a very nice qualification and finished season #1 at first rank. DaiNa had some up's and down's but she is always able to win some Elite's. But everything than a run by Mablak into semifinals would be a big surprise.

Random00 vs Uber --> 80 / 20, Seasonal Results: 6:1

Uber don't like playing versus the best german Eliter. It would be a big surprise, if Uber beats Random00 here. Uber can be a very solid player but also doing just bad things, at least he needs a good day to knock Random00 onto floor.

Crash vs franz --> 60 / 40, Seasonal Results: no games

Crash is playing a top Elite and his tactics are almost perfect. But franz is able to do some surprising moves. This challenge will probably be the closest of all series and they didnt play any Elite's during the season against eachother.

mirux vs Albino -> 55 / 45, Seasonal Results: no games

mirux found his game and he's back close to his superior old shape in this scheme. Albino isnt easy to play but still mirux is lil' in front when comparing everything. But Albino is dangerous and will take any chance when mirux don't play constantly and / or enough focussed.

I wish you guys good luck and I hope next season I can qualify too. Deadline at sylvester night sux, I just checked standings with my phone and saw me rolling out of the playoff spots without being able to react. But next couple of season's this wont be like last one hehe. I'd love to play versus Mablak in playoffs, but yea, next time maybe. :)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 03:35 PM by SPW »

Offline nino

« Reply #106 on: January 01, 2011, 03:31 PM »
nice post SPW, and ye good lucky all. good jobs putos ( not daina cos girl  :-* LOL )
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline franz

« Reply #107 on: January 01, 2011, 04:33 PM »
cheers  :P

thought for sure you'd get a chance to fight into playoff SPW since you were only 3 pts away.  next time  ;)

Offline Guaton

« Reply #108 on: January 01, 2011, 04:44 PM »

But franz is able to do some surprising moves.

lmao thats f@#!ing true  

gl everyone!

« Reply #109 on: January 01, 2011, 05:01 PM »
Season #1 is over - congrats to first eight for reaching playoff spots.

Little preview by me.

Mablak vs daiNa --> 85 / 15, Seasonal Results: 8:0

Mablak had a very nice qualification and finished season #1 at first rank. DaiNa had some up's and down's but she is always able to win some Elite's. But everything than a run by Mablak into semifinals would be a big surprise.

Random00 vs Uber --> 80 / 20, Seasonal Results: 6:1

Uber don't like playing versus the best german Eliter. It would be a big surprise, if Uber beats Random00 here. Uber can be a very solid player but also doing just bad things, at least he needs a good day to knock Random00 onto floor.

Crash vs franz --> 60 / 40, Seasonal Results: no games

Crash is playing a top Elite and his tactics are almost perfect. But franz is able to do some surprising moves. This challenge will probably be the closest of all series and they didnt play any Elite's during the season against eachother.

mirux vs Albino -> 55 / 45, Seasonal Results: no games

mirux found his game and he's back close to his superior old shape in this scheme. Albino isnt easy to play but still mirux is lil' in front when comparing everything. But Albino is dangerous and will take any chance when mirux don't play constantly and / or enough focussed.

I wish you guys good luck and I hope next season I can qualify too. Deadline at sylvester night sux, I just checked standings with my phone and saw me rolling out of the playoff spots without being able to react. But next couple of season's this wont be like last one hehe. I'd love to play versus Mablak in playoffs, but yea, next time maybe. :)

I like how you reported this like a sports news show. nice! go for gold albino!
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline Albino

« Reply #110 on: January 01, 2011, 05:34 PM »
Nice review SPW. I will try it for God2k Shy! :'(

Offline SPW

« Reply #111 on: January 01, 2011, 07:40 PM »
cheers  :P

thought for sure you'd get a chance to fight into playoff SPW since you were only 3 pts away.  next time  ;)

I wasn't at home and just checked my Android for it. I said to my sister: "Look, Albino needs 4 games and I'm out of playoffs". Later I said: "Hm, Albino is playing, that's not good for me, but Uber lost some points and I'm currently 7th.". After a while then (bit more drunken): "f@#!, Albino is still playing, he dont have a real-life?? Ahhh, maybe turkish people got an other date for celebrating new year but he deserve it anyway, he's nice guy. And Uber did overtake me and daiNa again, lets check if it's a poor win...oh versus Almog, nah, that's okay." After pling pling cocktail glasses against eachother's I saw I'm 100% out of playoffs and maybe I could make it cause it seems, daiNa wasn't able to play either. But I also wish daiNa good luck against Mablak. :)

Don't take that too serious guys, it was just my thoughts bringing over to my lovely sister. :D

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 01, 2011, 08:37 PM »
lol Dany <3

btw say hi 2 ur sister from me! :D

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline Albino

« Reply #113 on: January 01, 2011, 08:41 PM »
Hehe, I enjoyed reading your post SPW. :)
I usually go outside with friends for celebrating new year but this year I decided to stay at home with my family.

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 01, 2011, 08:42 PM »
omg newb.... haha j/k albino! :D <3

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline Agneau

« Reply #115 on: January 02, 2011, 09:12 AM »
lies i did the same!

gj sexy uber u are in po!

Offline darKz

« Reply #116 on: January 02, 2011, 02:14 PM »
but this year I decided to stay at home with my family.

You consider WormNET your family? That's so cool. :D
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Agneau

« Reply #117 on: January 02, 2011, 04:34 PM »
ROFL René!

that's a good one :)

Offline Guaton

« Reply #118 on: January 04, 2011, 02:29 AM »
roflmfao  my karma is getting -5 per day  xDDD  tomorrow im gonna be on -20 or so ..

are u gonna kick me from ea?  XD i know there are people that doesnt like me , but dude , seriously get a life lol

Offline Random00

« Reply #119 on: January 04, 2011, 02:50 AM »
I guess its all fine as long as you're on top of zippo xD