Forums
April 28, 2024, 08:34 PM

Author Topic: Happy Birthday FDs !!  (Read 1084 times)

Offline chovas

Happy Birthday FDs !!
« on: November 19, 2012, 04:19 PM »
16 November 2010 - 16 November 2012
                                                                             2 Years FD!!
                                                                                                    Happy Birthday  :-*   

A big thanks to all of you fellas for honoring the clan with your presence these 2 years! I hope you all do well, I wish you luck and hope to see you in AG ( yeah yeah even the inactive bastards  ;D   ).  MissingtoothDEN insisted to sing for you the birthday song so sit back and enjoy!   :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t2vjO0M60o
Some people are so poor that the only thing they have is money

Offline Worm_gamer

Re: Happy Birthday FDs !!
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 04:54 PM »
HB FD!!! ;)
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
Kurt Cobain

[sK`Alien`nlF] speed is like cocaine
[`bfw`pizzasheet] speed is like meth
[sK`Alien`nlF] dunno how meth is
[`bfw`pizzasheet] its like speed
[sK`Alien`nlF] lol

Offline DENnis

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 06:26 PM »
XD chovas.. Thank you. I'm very proud of all FD members, ty for all the nice times. Thank you to all our friends, too, always nice to play with the real skillful people, the freestylers and other people who love the KTL (Kill The Lamer) rule. I'm always looking forward to play with friendly, wise and nice guys AND girls of course ;D

2 years already, wow! Well, maybe it is a bit like in the marriage, you don't "play" twice everyday nomore, but the main and important thing is that theres still and will always be a lot of fun and harmony, u assholes  :D

And for all the dirty mind peoples, I'll post another utube bday song 8)

See you, much love <33333333333 d-:

DENnis
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 06:36 PM by DENnis »

Online Peja

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 06:44 PM »
happy birthday fds;  im always ready to teach you the 1 sec fullpower bounce selfplop nde.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2012, 09:29 PM »
HB FD clan, a clan of nice ppl and good friends. I miss hysteria matchs vs Dennis :D