Forums
May 05, 2024, 06:07 PM

Author Topic: GodiTo wants join  (Read 7296 times)

Re: GodiTo wants join
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2011, 12:04 PM »
loooool and u r just dämn jealous! and at least i didnt even vote rofl

FOS DA NUMBER UNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2011, 12:13 PM »
Now, if FoS actually had anything to do with WA, maybe i'd be jealous, but you don't, so i'm not lol.

We don't need a self-voted award to know people respect us and trust me, we've had WAY more people compliment us and try to join us than FoS ever will ;)

Enjoy your award girls, you actually need it more than us ;)

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2011, 12:24 PM »
and then u care so much about our first place? and u r talking about respect here lolooo. of course fos has something do with wa, we r all wormers and we talk alot important shit about the game!
dämn hilarious to see ppl taking such a things so seriously rofl! yeass im enjoying it almost as much as tent moments with mah agnoss
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline nino

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2011, 12:28 PM »
aff
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2011, 01:35 PM »
No, you are just the only community sad enough to all vote for yourself.

b2b members voted for b2b just as much as FoS members voted for FoS.
Seriously, your posts about how b2b is the best and all that is starting to look a lot like Zippo's I'm-the-best-that-ever-happened-to-WA-since-sliced-bread posts. You don't hear TdC bragging about being voted the coolest clan or MI bragging about how TUS got voted best website.
I'd say the same about avirex, but at least he means his posts a bit more playfully.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2011, 01:48 PM »
If you can't tell i'm just joking around having a bit of fun banter against our nemesis community lol,  with all the "lol"s and the winks in that post specifically to show I am joking around then you gone mad...

And they lied to me then :O cuz they told me they never voted lol, I seriously doubt b2b voted as much as FoS, if we did, we woulda won no?

D1, you especially should know me and avi like to take the piss out of each other, theres no harm done...

At the end of it all, we love b2b and they love FoS, it's community for people with similar interests, that's all that matters.

And LOL ! TdC are bragging about being coolest clan !! And that's why they are cool !

D1, talking about avi means it more playfully, bullshit, you have heard me on Ventrilo swearing and shouting at people in a fun way yet you don't find that insulting...

Offline Husk

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2011, 02:08 PM »
Tee dee Cee is the coolest mwwhahahhaha :DDDDD

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2011, 02:09 PM »
See xD

Thanks Husk lol :)

Offline Camper

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2011, 04:38 PM »
No, you are just the only community sad enough to all vote for yourself.

b2b members voted for b2b just as much as FoS members voted for FoS.
Seriously, your posts about how b2b is the best and all that is starting to look a lot like Zippo's I'm-the-best-that-ever-happened-to-WA-since-sliced-bread posts. You don't hear TdC bragging about being voted the coolest clan or MI bragging about how TUS got voted best website.
I'd say the same about avirex, but at least he means his posts a bit more playfully.

that hurtzzz hahahaha. ueeepaa

Offline nino

« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2011, 04:42 PM »
iam funny xD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2011, 05:06 PM »
iam funny xD

yes you are :)

im a troll , the numer 4º to be exact   xDDD

Offline avirex

« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2011, 11:34 PM »
komo, dont hide behind those smileys and winks... this is not the first thread u have made regarding your hate towards FoS being number 1... lol...  just admit it, it f@#!ing kills you inside that we are number 1!! it f@#!ing KILLS YOU!!

and truthfully, i find every category to be pretty accurate.... so i dunno how anyone can say the community one is not "real deal" .... it really hurts me butthole in an emotional way! hahaha

FOS NUMBER 11!!1!!11!!4LLLLLLLL!!!! :D hahuahuah b2b#3 lolz

Offline rU`

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2011, 01:23 AM »
letting avi vote late only because he was in jail was wrong, D1. just to make his non-related worms community become the number 1. I haven't voted, so please lemme do it now ima vote for a2b lol.

I have great mates in FOS but that doesn't change my mind. FOS is a joke being the #1 community. It's a cool group and all my respect to that, but a worms community?? c'mon even NLF should've gotten a better spot. if anything, fos is a group of people who play worms, NOT A WORMS COMMUNITY. see woot I mean? Avi, if u'd want to talk shit with your wormy friends you could get a free forum or chat via MSN, but one of the reasons u wanted to make Fos here was to make some drama, which is fun at times but it's unbelievable how you managed to get all your soldiers to vote for FOS as #1 community.  :o

and LMAO@Godito trying to join and gettin rejected xD
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline avirex

« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2011, 01:51 AM »
FoS is more then what any of ur shmucks think... u guys have no idea what goes on in FoS, and i was in jail, i had no part in anyone voting for FoS... FoS was tied for first place b4 i came out of jail.... and being my situation darkone allowed me to vote... which is fair.. u were more then able as was everyone else to have a vote...  I WAS NOT, and that is why he let me do it....

and dont laugh at godito not being accepted into FoS, he is not the first one we did not accept... we would reject you aswell if u asked :D

edit: what is the difference between a groupd of people who play worms... and "NOT A WORMS COMMUNITY"
and u say i created FoS for drama, i think it was just the opposite.. i wanted a place i could say whatever the hell i want, without little squeels bitches private messaging MonkeyIsland, saying im out of control haha... now i have it... and its number 1 community :D

and just 1 more thing... u can not say that i did not vote fairly, i think darkone can back me up on this.. all my votes were who i really thought deserved it... i even knocked myself out of 3rd plcae "coolest wormer"   

next time voting comes around, im sure u will all make an effort that FoS is not number 1... but thats what we love... we love the haters!! the haters are what fuels us, the haters keep is alive!! let us know we r breathing!!! hate on haters, we love you :D hahuahauhahauha

FoS Number 1! :D
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 02:02 AM by avirex »

Offline rU`

« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2011, 02:22 AM »
try2kiiLLme loves u too lol :p

and dont laugh at godito not being accepted into FoS, he is not the first one we did not accept... we would reject you aswell if u asked :D
I'd like to join fos as much as I'd like to join FGM  :D
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.