Forums
May 05, 2024, 01:45 PM

Author Topic: GodiTo wants join  (Read 7285 times)

Offline angus

Re: GodiTo wants join
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2011, 02:40 AM »
c'mon even NLF should've gotten a better spot.

wo00ot xD

hola hermano!

Offline avirex

« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2011, 02:40 AM »
lol! f@#!er :D

« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2011, 02:44 AM »
This thread is awesome!

« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2011, 05:07 AM »
but it's unbelievable how you managed to get all your soldiers to vote for FOS as #1 community.  :o

If they had done that, FoS would've had WAY more points than the 26 it got this time. FoS has 14 members, which means you can get 70 points from them alone. Truth is, people are gonna vote for their communities as the coolest one for the very simple reason that they joined it because it was cool in their opinion.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2011, 07:31 AM »
Me and avi just like winding each other up lol, what's so bad about that? We aren't telling each other to die n stuff...

If FoS is as special to you guys as you say it is, you would and should wear your tags online.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2011, 08:46 AM »
c'mon even NLF should've gotten a better spot.

stop talking about nlf on that way

its a nice community , they do nothing to all those faggots who talks about them without enough knowledge ,i have been playing for 3 or 4 years , and i have been in nlf 2 o 3 xD .. when i joined them they had like 1 or 2 years of old (dont remember),they are the oldest community  that i know , so a little of respect pls , at least only for the continuity

they are cool guys , and they dont deserve that kind of words ,  and who cares if they are noobs or whatever , they have fun , not like you bunch of bitter  ..

i pwn you ALL xDDDDDD

« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2011, 10:27 AM »
LONG LIVE FOR FOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline rU`

« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2011, 12:50 PM »
wtf guaton xD You got it wrong. I love nlf.
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline avirex

« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2011, 02:39 PM »
Leroy.. U dont even have love for yourself, let alone nlf.. Please take that rope from around ur neck.. Its not worth it man!! Everything will be ok in the end :p

Offline beer

« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2011, 07:47 PM »
u can not say whats fos is since u can not see what it is.. stop saying that we are not a cmmnty, u dunno us, thats why u say that lol

drama queen iz back

Offline beer

« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2011, 08:17 PM »
btw hi tonny ! ::)

drama queen iz back

Offline Rodent

« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2011, 10:15 PM »
Indeed awesome thread :D

btw we noobz are awesome! You pros suck :P

Offline avirex

« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2011, 10:43 PM »
i agree with you 100% rodent, thats the type of attitude we like here in the FoS community...

how would u like to be our newest member?  :-*

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2011, 07:47 AM »
u can not say whats fos is since u can not see what it is.. stop saying that we are not a cmmnty, u dunno us, thats why u say that lol

You guys don't even wear tags on Wnet, which is the main reason why I personally don't accept FoS as a "real" community for WA, you are just a Forum Community, nothing bad about that, so don't take it the wrong way for the love of...

You are a cool community, in your own way, yeah, sure, you all enjoy each others company which is the main thing, I like everyone that is in FoS, even avi <3 I have no reason to "hate you guys" lol.

Offline avirex

« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2011, 12:31 PM »
We r more then a forum community.. We have plans to go global... U wait and see... We have big plans... Plans that r much bigger then wearing a silly tag on wnet.. Soon u will see people in scottland wearing tshirts that say fos... And and having tattoos saying fos, etc... U just wait komo.. Wait!! FoS number 1