Forums
May 06, 2024, 10:46 AM

Poll

Should Peja come back to FOS?

YES, we need your striptease for next FOS awards.
YES, is too sexy to keep naked peja pics from private fos forums.
BUIIIIIIIIIII (this answer is complitely equivalent to the first one)
Umm, yes.

Author Topic: Should Peja come back to FOS?  (Read 2465 times)

Offline ANO

Should Peja come back to FOS?
« on: May 06, 2014, 07:22 PM »
Not a big lost since he turned into a pussy with her period. But you know, girls have this period just for some days...

Then.... Should he come back to FOSSSSSS?????

Of course yes. Do it now pussy!!!
We are proving that we miss you bitch, this is the place you belong. Cut this viking bullshit or pay as I did and get 3 communities.

Enough is enough.

See you soon.

Offline taner

Re: Should Peja come back to FOS?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 08:05 PM »
HAIL PEJA AND HIS MIGHTY COCK.GET BACK MOTHERf@#!ER!

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2014, 02:31 AM »
f@#! yes

Offline Alien

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2014, 05:37 AM »
you better listen to taner and get your ass back now ! hail

Spoiler! View
VDV who?

Offline avirex

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2014, 08:40 PM »
lmao..

yes peja is a big pussy!! fos needs you back peja, so we can all take turns f@#!ing you!! :DD

Offline theredi

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2014, 09:56 PM »
now srsly, what happend to pejdeho?

Offline ANO

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2014, 06:35 AM »
he neither answers to us.
I am over disappointed with Pejus.

Offline Hussar

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2014, 07:47 AM »
Well guys....if i have to be honest i ll tell u my view.
I met peja 2 times in real life .... and i dont wanna more.

I gave him my house.... i gave him my food.... i bought each time a good boutle of whisky and many many weed..... but anyway ....he isnt this kind of person which i would like in real life... and am sure many of u also.

Dunno .... maybe its only me but i thought that we were "friends" in wa.... but this dickead dont speak with me , dont play with me without any reason... afterall.

maybe that imaginary love to Daina  (wtf lol) has f@#! up his mind or some life stuff...... whatever...

I know that he did many actions for FOS etc..... he can come back... i got it very deep ....

BUT PLEASEE....... Stop beging him....
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 10:54 AM by Berria »

Offline ANO

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2014, 07:52 AM »
You have convinced me.

f@#! off Peja, you, your helmet and your shield auhauha ANO don't beg pussies.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2014, 09:14 AM »
Okay I'll remove my signature, I don't like ungrateful people either. I would never treat DarK like that and ignore him. I'd treat him equal to my normal friends in real life. <3
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 09:16 AM by Anubis »

Offline SPW

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2014, 03:23 PM »
If this true, its just sad.

Got another story. Some of CF guys playing an online soccer manager game which based on the real bundesliga, season by season. We took him into our private community and I paid his part for get a pro account. Month by month he was active and with good behaviour. But suddenly he stopped being active and I pm'ed him cause didnt know what happens. He never wrote back, he never said something to the rest of the community. He just hide and left without any comment - until now, its about 1 year ago, no single comment about it, no sorry, no why, just nothing.

But he started to post bad shit about CF, ea, EAC, me and so on. Like I said, until now I didnt got an answer and i can promise to all of you, I was always correct and didnt make any shitstorm towards him, neither others of CF.

What should I think about such a person? Now its clear, I just ignore him because I dont need people with many different faces and obviously with a brain error. At least he didnt cause more problems but still, thats just a slash in everyones face.

Actually I didnt wanna tell this to others but Berrias post gave me something like a green light for it. People should know the truth.

Offline avirex

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2014, 04:40 PM »
well then, SPW.. if your going to give stories like this, FoS wants names...

also, FoS needs a sugar daddy, we would like to accept you into our family...  we want you as our sugar daddy, SPW.

So, if you and your bank account would like to joins FoS< pleas let us know :DD

on topic: peja at times is f@#!ed in the head...  he handles things a bit differently then others, maybe he is going through personal issues, and keeping to himself.. i sent him a text a message on the phone today, and i received a hello.. but nothing more, for him not to ask for a cock and balls pic, means there is something troubling him!! lol

i dont think his ignoring you is a direct insult berria, or at least not intentionally... maybe he is ignoring you, and others so he does not insult us?? maybe he is emotionally unstable, and does not want to say things, or act out in a way he will regret? who knows...

peja is always FoS! he knows that... so do we.. its just a matter of time before he sorts out his issues, and hes back where he belongs...

Offline taner

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2014, 06:39 PM »

I gave him my house.... i gave him my food.... i bought each time a good boutle of whisky and many many weed..... but anyway ....he isnt this kind of person which i would like in real life... and am sure many of u also.

Dunno .... maybe its only me but i thought that we were "friends" in wa.... but this dickead dont speak with me , dont play with me without any reason... afterall.

maybe that imaginary love to Daina  (wtf lol) has f@#! up his mind or some life stuff...... whatever...

I know that he did many actions for FOS etc..... he can come back... i got it very deep ....

you are a dick.stuff like that should stay between you and him.
so back to the topic.
HAIL HIS MIGHTY COCK-SWORD WE SHALL POLISH YOUR BALLS IF YOU GET BACK.
ALL THAT AGREE SAY HAIL!

Offline MeTonaTOR

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2014, 07:34 PM »

you are a dick.stuff like that should stay between you and him.
so back to the topic.
HAIL HIS MIGHTY COCK-SWORD WE SHALL POLISH YOUR BALLS IF YOU GET BACK.
ALL THAT AGREE SAY HAIL!

DarkOne plz :<
Neither ignore wanna work :<
<Asbest> alright im too sleepy, i seen too many idiots today. i hope no one will get what i got. have a good night
* Asbest (~Asbest@5b606b87.bfe48da6.6c2d5d00.IP4) Quit (Quit)
<StepS> party
<OutofOrder> ♫♪♫♪ \o/ _o/ \o\  /o/ ♫♪♪♫
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

Offline ANO

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2014, 08:10 PM »
I start liking TANER!  :-*