Forums
May 03, 2024, 03:45 AM

Author Topic: Aardvark Wars  (Read 2062 times)

Offline Ytrojan

Aardvark Wars
« on: June 14, 2014, 12:52 AM »
Aardvark Wars would basically be an artillery game, similar to what Worms: Unlimited would be like. This is its theme song.
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: Aardvark Wars
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2014, 08:02 AM »
russian for bunnypig
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2014, 02:13 PM »
The menus would be similar to Worms: Armageddon!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2014, 09:51 PM »
BUMP

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2014, 02:39 PM »
you're as funny as spaazi
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2014, 07:27 PM »
I'm serious about this game! It's gonna be like Worms: Unlimited would've been, but with aardvarks!

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2014, 09:01 PM »
I'm serious about this game! It's gonna be like Worms: Unlimited would've been, but with aardvarks!

I would be dissapointed if you're not someone else we already know from worms

surely there are better places to showcase your manufactured and original comedy?

i ask because I seem to be the only one replying to your stuff  :(
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2014, 05:59 PM »

I would be dissapointed if you're not someone else we already know from worms

surely there are better places to showcase your manufactured and original comedy?

i ask because I seem to be the only one replying to your stuff  :(
Don't get me wrong! I'm actually from the Worms community. I just think that Worms: Unlimited should be converted to a completely new franchise!

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2014, 07:49 PM »
nope
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2014, 06:20 PM »
nope
I'm not gonna make it myself. I'm just gonna be the creator of the franchise. Maybe sending someone to help make the game can make it a reality!

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2014, 07:38 PM »
nope
I'm not gonna make it myself. I'm just gonna be the creator of the franchise. Maybe sending someone to help make the game can make it a reality!

can i be the one that posted in the conception thread?

how many money will i make
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2014, 09:17 PM »
nope

can i be the one that posted in the conception thread?

how many money will i make
I posted the first time. There isn't much happening right now... :(

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2015, 01:21 AM »
Move this, please. It's not supposed to be part of the Worms series, but is instead supposed to be its own franchise with its own stuff in it.

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2015, 07:22 PM »
Aardvark Wars is now on Github! Develop it with this link: https://github.com/Aardvark-Wars/Aardvark-Wars