Forums
May 05, 2024, 10:48 PM

Author Topic: E3@'13  (Read 1637 times)

E3@'13
« on: June 10, 2013, 07:11 PM »
<3 watching trailers, especially after announce of "next-gen" consoles there is alot of fun stuff to check out

ryse seems pretty cool, reminds me god of war but its xbox exclusive instead of ps

Offline HHC

Re: E3@'13
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 07:33 PM »
Seems great yeah  :)

I hope the gameplay doesnt suck though. I'm not too fond of those games generally. It's rather a movie than a game.. you're lead through a bunch of sequences and all you have to do is push the right button to 'complete' the sequence and move on to the next. There isn't any real liberty to do whatever you please.

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2013, 02:12 PM »
thiiis i want to play this!!
this shit is just brilliant I always used to dream about game like this

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2013, 02:25 PM »
I love how it continuously states "the world is yours to drive" when it's only the states, possibly one of the most dull places to drive in.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline StepS

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2013, 02:25 PM »
oh yes
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2013, 02:27 PM »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline HHC

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2013, 02:45 PM »
Very nice impo, i'm tempted to buy the Ps4/Xbox One just for that game  :o

That's the kind of creativity you want as a player.  :)

Offline Kyho

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2013, 03:11 PM »

And besides it, im still waiting for Dark Souls 2  :'(
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 03:13 PM by Kyho »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2013, 03:18 PM »
Very nice impo, i'm tempted to buy the Ps4/Xbox One just for that game  :o

That's the kind of creativity you want as a player.  :)
Do you know, it will out for PC too. Thats one of the reasons why I like this game

Offline HHC

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2013, 03:40 PM »
I'd have to buy a new PC then  ???

It depends on how good the MODding/customatization part is. Driving games I prefer on consoles cause everytime I buy a controller for PC it gets goatf*cked after a week with callibration issues.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2013, 04:23 PM »
And besides it, im still waiting for Dark Souls 2  :'(

praise the sun \o/
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2013, 10:31 PM »
I'd have to buy a new PC then  ???

It depends on how good the MODding/customatization part is. Driving games I prefer on consoles cause everytime I buy a controller for PC it gets goatf*cked after a week with callibration issues.
Id have to buy a new router and internet connection to play this one[/pirate]

btw I never had probs with my joysticks on racing games

Offline HHC

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2013, 05:12 AM »
Well, my PC is just stubborn I guess. I played trackmania for a long while with the same pad, but one day it f@#!ed up and since then all attempts to set a new one up ended with the same issue.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2013, 05:32 AM »
amazing  :o
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline HHC

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2013, 10:01 PM »

Me want  8)