Forums
May 15, 2024, 09:44 PM

Author Topic: Games for the king  (Read 1377 times)

Offline nino

Games for the king
« on: December 08, 2012, 03:16 AM »
I bought a xbox but i only have red dead redeption and i already finnished.

Can u putos give me some advices of games to me buy ae?
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Games for the king
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 03:24 AM »
I bought a xbox but i only have red dead redeption and i already finnished.

Can u putos give me some advices of games to me buy ae?

Do you mean an actual xbox, or u mean xbox 360?

I'd get the Halo series, if you into sci-fi schooters it's one of the best imo...

I'll get back to you with more perhaps my minds blank, i'm about to have a smoke then try and tackle the most frustrating game of my life... Again...

Offline nino

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2012, 03:29 AM »
xbox 360 komo.

ye been hearing nice stuff of halo

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2012, 04:36 AM »
Nino, get Bioshock & Dead Space if you like shooters, those are my 2 favorite.  Fallout 3 if you like shooter - rpg.  Do you have xbox live?  You could always get worms 2 armageddon and play with me and wooka with shitty physics and gameplay :)

Offline Husk

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2012, 06:42 AM »
don't get fallout 3 or fallout new vegas on xbox, get them on pc... they tend to freeze every half hour on xbox and ps

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2012, 07:01 AM »
don't get fallout 3 or fallout new vegas on xbox, get them on pc... they tend to freeze every half hour on xbox and ps
Fallout new vegas got that patched, but i know exactly the crashes you are talking about in Fallout 3.  Still my favorite game.  I always saved often.

Offline Husk

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2012, 07:07 AM »
Fallout new vegas got that patched, but i know exactly the crashes you are talking about in Fallout 3.  Still my favorite game.  I always saved often.

sweet, so new vegas should be good then

and yea, love both of them

Offline nino

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2012, 01:02 PM »
walrus i dont have live yet, what i need to do btw? buy something to get in? lol

iam a bit donkey at games like this.

thanks for the tips ae.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2012, 06:38 PM »
nino, buy good pc, play games with me :(
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline nino

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2012, 07:47 PM »
i just bought a good pc ae days ago.

asus sabertooth 990FX
FX 8 cores 3,6Ghz AMD
16GB ram G skill
SSD 128GB OCZ vertez 4

What games u playing ae? i h8 play on pc cos i dont like playing on mouse + kb ( only worms lol ) if the game is configurable with any joystick i can give a try ae.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2012, 08:52 PM »
well i suppose you have an xbox controller now right? you can plug that into your computer doesn't need configuration

i'm playing borderlands 2 at the moment, get it from the pirate bay and we can play some time :)

« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 08:56 PM by ropa »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline nino

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2012, 09:14 PM »
k, ill download and tell u when done.

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2012, 12:15 AM »
borderlands 2

get it from the pirate bay

you will burn in hell just for using words piratebay and borderlands on the same sentence !