Forums
May 02, 2024, 05:46 AM

Author Topic: idea for indie game anyone  (Read 855 times)

idea for indie game anyone
« on: June 02, 2013, 08:32 PM »
I got really bored lol  ;D
if some one have stupid epic trash idea for pc indie game throw it on this topic, ill realize it in a day or two if your idea really worth it ofc.

I have concept of this game tho, here it is:

xDdd
so yea if you ever wanted some kind of indie game and think your idea is really cool post it!

edit by HHC: easy there imp  ;)

*Komito speaking, I edited your post, please don't insult other players in forums where the PLAYERS have control.*
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 06:56 AM by Komito »

Offline philie

Re: idea for indie game anyone
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 08:45 PM »
 :(

i want a junkie simulator: break up some cars or stores, get away from the cops, sell the stuff you've stolen, buy some drugs, get stoned.

a gta look would be cool.

can you do this in 2 days?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 02:09 PM by Komito »

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2013, 11:17 PM »
that game from South Park, where your stabbing your self with a needle following a dragon or something Lol

Offline Breeze

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2013, 03:48 AM »
Wow.
You're really getting other people to think of ideas for you, so you can attempt to make an indie game and make a profit from it?

People these days.

Philie there used to a be text game like that, but f@#! me sideways I cannot remember the name.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2013, 06:57 AM »
I removed your other post as well impo, please keep it clean.

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2013, 09:59 AM »
Wow.
You're really getting other people to think of ideas for you, so you can attempt to make an indie game and make a profit from it?
are you serious? anyone can think of idea but most of them cant realize it. I wont get any profit from this rofl all my games are free and open-source, im doing them for fun not for profit

I removed your post impo, i removed your topic blabla delete this topic now, you deleted all the humor anyway

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2013, 10:35 AM »
Impo, someone complained, so I removed it, personally speaking, I don't want these forums to become host to poorly worded & childish toilet humour, so far Gaming Central hasn't had a single complaint, or a single arguement, everything was on topic & clean until you started this thread, I want to try and help make sure it doesn't happen again, please use off-topic or your own forums if you want to crack jokes or insult other players, nothing personal, I am honestly happy and proud of these forums and would like to keep it that way !

I will lock this so it doesn't get out of hand, I hope you understand mate...

HHC can reopen if he wants, but I don't think it's wise to be honest...