Forums
April 28, 2024, 11:45 PM

Author Topic: just got the ps4.. and well....  (Read 5690 times)

Offline avirex

Re: just got the ps4.. and well....
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2013, 06:54 PM »
i guess people started to discredit toxic after his "look at my hot gf" post.. and there were some others, i dont remember...

but i dont think darkz was saying it was not his post, i think he was just pointing out it was a copy and paste, regardless who it was a copy and paste from...

anyway, back on topic:   Cool.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2013, 07:41 PM »
I'm buying Xbone once titanfall hits.  Going to be amazing :o I would buy it for the new COD but the new COD sucks.  That and i'm incredibly cheap.

I played the new killzone.  It's pretty bad.  The new battlefield is subpar as well.  I'm hoping titanfall can bring back some good multiplayer action.  Either that, or I will have to play Battlefield Bad Company 2 and WaW for a lot longer than I thought.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2013, 07:42 PM »
The new consoles are a waste of money/time right now, the exclusive games they have are mediocre at best, some are even simply fail. Shadowfall looks good for a console game graphics-wise, but everything else is the same if you played FPS games before.

This is exactly why I always buy new consoles like 1 or 2 years after they come out... So their might actually be some games worth playing...

It seems the only thing getting better these days is the graphics, seriously how people are so brainwashed by better graphics i'll never understand it's like a global who has the bigger dick competition, seriously, SMD/SNES days were the best, NOTHING will ever be as good as those consoles ever again.

The only game I seem to be playing at the moment is World of Warcraft, and I guess that's because it makes me feel the same way about games as I did when I was a kid.

Seriously, why would I pay like £500 to play games that I can complete in 6 hours...

I want games that pick my brain, I want a challenge lol...

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2013, 07:50 PM »
The new consoles are a waste of money/time right now, the exclusive games they have are mediocre at best, some are even simply fail. Shadowfall looks good for a console game graphics-wise, but everything else is the same if you played FPS games before.

This is exactly why I always buy new consoles like 1 or 2 years after they come out... So their might actually be some games worth playing...

It seems the only thing getting better these days is the graphics, seriously how people are so brainwashed by better graphics i'll never understand it's like a global who has the bigger dick competition, seriously, SMD/SNES days were the best, NOTHING will ever be as good as those consoles ever again.

The only game I seem to be playing at the moment is World of Warcraft, and I guess that's because it makes me feel the same way about games as I did when I was a kid.

Seriously, why would I pay like £500 to play games that I can complete in 6 hours...

Battlefield 2 FTW Komo.  Best game ever!  Legendary.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2013, 02:22 AM »
Battlefield 2 FTW Komo.  Best game ever!  Legendary.

Definitely up there ! My most favourite 3 online games of all time:

1. WA
2. WoW
3. Bf2

Although I enjoy playing WoW more than anything right now WA will always be #1 because it was my childhood, I literally grew up with that game and spent half my life (so far) playing it, I honestly find it extremely hard to believe this game has actually lasted this long, seriously, what other game can say it's had the same players for 14+ years lol...

Offline Turko

« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2013, 12:17 AM »
Do you need to pay per month/year to play online? Or buying the original game is enough?
Asbest`FAW> after match I will complain to ffie 
MOD`Dmitry> ok i too 
TdC--Turko> and ill get a lawyer

Spoiler! View

TdC''Turko> When will you fix your pc?
TaG'G> Never
TaG'G> Or maybe next week

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2013, 12:28 AM »
Do you need to pay per month/year to play online? Or buying the original game is enough?

What are you talking about?

WoW, you must pay for the game & pay a monthly subscription fee, it's worth it if you really enjoy that kind of game & if you have enough time to play it.

Offline avirex

« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2013, 02:03 AM »

nes/snes was the best? huh? u stupid?!

Offline Turko

« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2013, 03:25 AM »

nes/snes was the best? huh? u stupid?!

The videogames become easyer through the years... But i think now the real challenge is online mode... vs other players or playing in a same team (for example, zombie mod in call of duty black ops). Anyway theres a difference between beat the last boss and complete the game, thats a big challenge in any game and nobody cares about collect all intels in cod or collect all relics/gems/coloured gems in crash bandicoot... it also exists in worms too... i mean, campaing mode is easy, but noone has completed deathmatch mode.
Asbest`FAW> after match I will complain to ffie 
MOD`Dmitry> ok i too 
TdC--Turko> and ill get a lawyer

Spoiler! View

TdC''Turko> When will you fix your pc?
TaG'G> Never
TaG'G> Or maybe next week

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2013, 05:26 AM »
i mean, campaing mode is easy, but noone has completed deathmatch mode.
Deathmatch mode is easy, I've played through it a couple times, just darkside your ass off in a tunnel.  The enemy worms will shoot each other if you do this.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2013, 09:14 AM »
avi, nes/snes aren't the best, SMD/SNES and I guess N64 too, were and still are the best :)

« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2013, 09:42 AM »
i mean, campaing mode is easy, but noone has completed deathmatch mode.
Deathmatch mode is easy, I've played through it a couple times, just darkside your ass off in a tunnel.  The enemy worms will shoot each other if you do this.

I used another tactic with 2 worms vs cpu5: hide near enemy worms piles, they never attack :D

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline Free

« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2013, 12:18 PM »
Twistah said he completed deatmatch mode without losing a single worm.

Offline Husk

« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2013, 12:23 PM »
it's not that hard lol, I am sure many people have done that janu =)

Offline HHC

« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2013, 12:30 PM »
It is Husk. Really hard in the opening levels when you've got 8 worms to protect and the cpu starts the game.