Forums
May 06, 2024, 02:07 PM

Author Topic: Gaming Marathon  (Read 678 times)

Gaming Marathon
« on: May 09, 2013, 02:04 PM »
the last decent game out to play was bioshock infinite, 3 months ago, this period of time is so boring, i completed gta:sa twice lol. But its like you know the sea breeze, it is quiet but once its over the storm begins. same thing gonna happen now on gaming industry :D
ill divide this tsunami on weeks
week 1: 13rd-19th
Metro: Last Night comes out. awesome atmosphere and graphics, decent serious shooter with rpg elements, plus the fact that developers from ukraine gives me one more reason to play it ;D
week 2: 20th-26th
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger comes out. after terrible cartel this one gonna have awesome tarantino-like atmoshpere and all. Cant miss this too!
week 3: 27th-2nd
GRID II comes out. I dont remember when a decent racing game came out last time, at least on PC, so this one is must-try.
week 4: 3rd-9th
Remember Me comes out. Waiting this one since announce on E3. this one cant be bad im sure

And how about you guys? Waiting them all as me, or just dont give a f@#! at games expect worms? ;D

Offline Anubis

Re: Gaming Marathon
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 05:39 PM »
Yeah, I am ready for new fresh sweet tears to collect. Last time I could enjoy all the disappointment and rage tears was Sim City, it's time for new funny rage threads all over the gaming forums. :D I just love it when people hype themselves up and pre-order and then BAM fail game. :D Like it's so hard to wait 1-2 days and make yourself a picture of an upcoming game rather than believing what the developer and publisher says how awesome its gonna be. ^^