Forums
May 15, 2024, 09:35 AM

Author Topic: MTA (GTA:SA) TUS SERVER !  (Read 1814 times)

MTA (GTA:SA) TUS SERVER !
« on: August 07, 2012, 05:48 PM »
Yeah thats it, you can play GTA:SA together with W:A mates! On same time its very easy to do and it worth it!
1. Obviously you need GTA:SA, it can be licence disc, or just some repack from piratebay the only important thing - your gta must be original (no mods installed that change game mechanic, like cars, you can change textures etc tho)
2. Now you need prog to play online, many players think sa:mp is the only way to do it, but MTA is much better on all parameters with much better optimizations, no cheating and alot of more.
You can get MTA there: http://mirror.mtasa.com/mtasa/main/mtasa-1.3.exe (just 19 mb)
3. Thats all, you are now ready to play, just join our server. here's ip: mtasa:// impo.ntdll.net:22003

screen: me & sir-j gonna do some race
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 02:44 PM by Impossible »

Offline Teemto

Re: MTA (GTA:SA) TUS SERVER !
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 06:10 PM »
Awesome, I've been playing MTA for 5 years now, currently in one of the best DM clans :p Might play with you guys sometimes =D

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 07:13 PM »
I am bored of this game already
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 07:27 PM »
Me 2. And why mta? S.A.M.P. RULEZ ;D

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 08:01 PM »
SAMP sucking bulls with bugs and stuff

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2012, 09:03 PM »
mmm let's see how is mta, tomorrow let's do some games impossibru =D

EDIT: I have to reinstall San Andreas again damn, and the cd is at my friends' home
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 09:04 PM by Sbaffo »

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2012, 09:15 PM »
I will open server at 12 AM GMT tomorrow

Offline darKz

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2012, 09:19 PM »
Even WA has better graphics than that game. xD

Not so much into GTA, hf though.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Teemto

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2012, 09:22 PM »
These are the kind of maps me and my clan design: (This is the DM mode of MTA.) The goal of DM is to get to the end of the map and get the Hunter pick up, after that you can fly around and destroy other people, last man standing wins.

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2012, 09:39 PM »
@darkz
seems like for the guy who played 8 years on dendy/sega its impossible to get but why its so much important to have nice graphic in game? Im agree its cool to play crysis just to enjoy graphics (there is no more to enjoy lel) but whats the problem of non-realistic graphics? Im so concentrated on gameplay in gta that never even looked on graphic. Still there is alot of stuff like HD texture-packs, or enb stuff

Sorry if Im look nervious but you arent the first who talking about graphics on SA xD

@ Baseline
thats awesome!

Offline darKz

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2012, 09:52 PM »
I'm the last one to badmouth a game because of its graphics, I loved and still love games like Diablo 2, Baldur's Gate, Heroes of Might & Magic 3 etc etc.. Gameplay and depth are far more important than anything else, agreed. I just think that GTA:SA looks kinda strange. xD
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2012, 10:50 PM »
You mean gta graphic simplicity? Its caused by non-reflection models I think, on the same time when you playing bf3 online all is moving with those super spec effects and mega gfx that you have no clue is that opponent aiming on you or just some leaves falling from tree with over 9000 effects and blicks, while on gta you always know where and who is the one you aiming at xD

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2012, 12:08 PM »
Server is opened.

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2012, 12:16 PM »
ah man now i'm doing aerial cup, and tonight i'll go to my frineds' house for ask about the game :(

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2012, 12:58 PM »
I GOT DYNAMIC IP, SO YEA LOL: 178.92.109.246:22003
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 11:28 AM by Impossible »