Forums
May 20, 2024, 04:20 PM

Author Topic: Torch Light II??  (Read 1338 times)

Offline l7cx1Cl

Torch Light II??
« on: December 04, 2012, 03:50 PM »
I am very surprised none of you nerds posted anything about this!
I will be getting this in a week when I get my new internet.  I hear nothing but gr8 things about it and looks fresh and clean and fun.
ANyone have it or want to pway in the future?

The true Diablo III and DIABLO Killer   8)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: Torch Light II??
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 04:08 PM »
played it one evening

never bothered to continue

hopefully the toolkit will make the game interesting for me when it's released
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 04:20 PM »
wHY didn't you continue ropa?

What is this toolkit you speak of?

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2012, 04:53 PM »

basically the company is releasing for free the software they claim they used to make most of the game end product assets (maps, monsters, skills, items etc).

this will provide anyone with the tools to basically create new action RPG games using the torchlight 2 engine

i haven't tried torchligh2 multiplayer though, and it's something i want to do. my copy is pirated though not sure if it works online but im guessing it does regardless
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2012, 05:01 PM »

basically the company is releasing for free the software they claim they used to make most of the game end product assets (maps, monsters, skills, items etc).

this will provide anyone with the tools to basically create new action RPG games using the torchlight 2 engine

i haven't tried torchligh2 multiplayer though, and it's something i want to do. my copy is pirated though not sure if it works online but im guessing it does regardless

Ah, yeah I remember reading about that.  You can make new maps and stories or w/e inside Torch Light II.
Why don't you buy it?  It is only 20$, and it is to support Blizzard West(Fawk tha new Blizzard ><).  I only buy for certain developers and this is one.
Multiplayer is where its at ! I hate playing multiplayer games by myself.

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2012, 05:43 PM »
torchlight II? we played coop with sir-j 10 mins than deleted that bs. damn waste of time haeuhae

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2012, 05:58 PM »
Why impossible? WHats wrong with it?

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2012, 06:27 PM »
Its my personal opinion, maybe im just not fan of diablo parodies, after absolutely outstanding sacred 1 all those rpg's seems bs to me, maybe you will enjoy it more. Its just not that kind of game everybody would like

Offline van

• van-the-dral

• Poland Poland
  • RoH RoH clan

• Death to the randomness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2012, 07:55 PM »
Torchlight 1 was top notch and so is torchlight 2 (played it in a cooperative mode with a friend). Obviously few first hours are a tad boring, but it gets better once you develop your skills and loot better items (just like in every rpg ever made) Diablo was a joke and a huge disappointment to me.

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2012, 08:04 PM »
A couple of my friends play TL2. I've heard good things about it from them.
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2012, 09:08 PM »
Torchlight 1 was top notch and so is torchlight 2 (played it in a cooperative mode with a friend). Obviously few first hours are a tad boring, but it gets better once you develop your skills and loot better items (just like in every rpg ever made) Diablo was a joke and a huge disappointment to me.
Yeah I heard gr8 things about both games, so the game is long?  How's the story? Is it long as well?  Are the maps regenerated?  Unlike laughable Diablo III Lol..
Diablo III did suck very bad, I don't see how people could play that garbage.  Lol@Real Money Auction House.   NOPE I will give my money to a developer who deserves it.

A couple of my friends play TL2. I've heard good things about it from them.
Do yall still play?  I'll need some m8s in the future :)

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2012, 10:34 PM »
My friends still play... do you want me to hook you up? rofl
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2012, 04:22 PM »
Yes, only with the hot one though.  I don't get along with ugly.