Forums
April 28, 2024, 09:45 AM

Author Topic: Shifting to offline  (Read 650 times)

Offline Rocket

Shifting to offline
« on: December 02, 2023, 02:33 PM »
Hollo my WA friends! :)
Just a lil bit of news on my league/cups activity in the nearest future.

Day after day I come closer to a thought of becoming an offline boi who appears seldom on Wormnet, plays some good enjoyable games as an oldschool dawg known by some wormers, and then vanishes again 8) Feeling this strong desire to shift my activity type and level, switch to other things in life. Like writing a book, which I'm actually going to do.

:-\ ALTHOUGH :-\

I'll be following the news on TUS, running ICB affairs both on TUS and Discord, coming for clanners when possible, taking part in some cups and tournaments when feel like it. Not going to give up WA entirely as I wanna play some schemes with myself, try some new maps, enjoy some old replays etc etc. Still here and playing, but dedicating most of my spare time to other meaningful things.
Thx for your attention!

p.s. Before the shift, I finish all the activities I'm still a part of (cups) :-*
Imotep - the legendary worm sends his greeting!

(o)(o)
oo
\__/
( )
( )_
\_____\_

Offline KinslayeR

Re: Shifting to offline
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2023, 02:43 PM »
Good luck Rocket, w/e You do in ur life, there is ALWAYS some time for worms -remember.   You are great wormer, especially ur roping skill became on top level,   I hope one day I can buy ur book in some shop

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2023, 10:55 PM »
This just makes me sad, but you gotta do you at the end of the day!  Hope you still come on from time to time!  I like being a sometimes boi

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2023, 08:31 AM »
What kind of book will you write?
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline Rocket

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2023, 10:29 AM »
What kind of book will you write?

It'll be a story of a contemporary man who dared to start living his life in a way he truly desired for a long time. Very detailed picture of his believes and thoughts, his doubts and sincerity. It'll show also many big and small things he had to give up choosing this kind of life
Imotep - the legendary worm sends his greeting!

(o)(o)
oo
\__/
( )
( )_
\_____\_

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2023, 10:44 AM »
Interesting, I wonder if this contemporary man will choose to give up his job to play WA.
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline Camper

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2023, 06:40 PM »
wish you the best, mate. <3

Offline nino

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2023, 02:56 PM »
It'll be a story of a contemporary man who dared to start living his life in a way he truly desired for a long time. Very detailed picture of his believes and thoughts, his doubts and sincerity. It'll show also many big and small things he had to give up choosing this kind of life

ah u gonna write a book of Lemmy from motorhead lol
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Big Billy

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2023, 03:29 PM »
Wish you all the best Rocky!

Since we are in the same ICBoat together it isn't a goodbye at least :)

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2023, 03:34 PM »
;)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2023, 03:58 PM by vesuvio »