Forums
May 08, 2024, 10:07 PM

Author Topic: Siema, Hola, Hello, Ciao, Oi  (Read 3607 times)

Offline Devilage

Re: Siema, Hola, Hello, Ciao, Oi
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2012, 02:08 AM »
Lol, keep him in ps if u love him so much.

Smoking proud.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2012, 02:18 AM »
Or call him to RoH  :D
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2012, 02:32 AM »
Or call him to RoH  :D

well if there's no chance,,, although im still waiting for the answer, i think i have a good relationship or at least i have no problems with the other members ,,, anyhow in RoH wormiverse, darkmaul, chakkman & Dulek hate me D;
[GrW`AnGsT-tgH] hey, have you noticed that Komo always makes the maps a little smaller on one side?
[``GrW-ROp3Rz`] yes, I think that is cross-eyed

Offline Guaton

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2012, 04:36 AM »

well if there's no chance,,, although im still waiting for the answer, i think i have a good relationship or at least i have no problems with the other members ,,, anyhow in RoH wormiverse, darkmaul, chakkman & Dulek hate me D;

u looked for that with ur way of acting infront of the wormers, how u are with some of us , trolling everytime u thing is possible , and also laughing at our faces with ur alias thing , and u thought it was funny , yea you , only you...

now fu and face the consequences

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2012, 06:18 AM »

u looked for that with ur way of acting infront of the wormers, how u are with some of us , trolling everytime u thing is possible , and also laughing at our faces with ur alias thing , and u thought it was funny , yea you , only you...

would u mind tell to me what consecuences are u talking about? i don't know what u mean with that, the only ''people'' who could be mad with me is lalo (i accept,, i sometimes joke with him and actually i don't see any big problem with lalo, he keeps talking to me even insulting me) and devilage (perhaps for the alias problem i don't know) and then i don't see any relation of me with other, people like u, wolfgang and other chileans don't have a valid reason to say im a troll, just say stupids reasoning of me, and when i ask for any reason by u guys, just stand on with non-directs problems so wtf??, however, when have i said something bad or wrong about u?.. so stop saying B.S ''of us''
[GrW`AnGsT-tgH] hey, have you noticed that Komo always makes the maps a little smaller on one side?

Offline Guaton

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2012, 01:37 PM »

would u mind tell to me what consecuences are u talking about? i don't know what u mean with that, the only ''people'' who could be mad with me is lalo (i accept,, i sometimes joke with him and actually i don't see any big problem with lalo, he keeps talking to me even insulting me) and devilage (perhaps for the alias problem i don't know) and then i don't see any relation of me with other, people like u, wolfgang and other chileans don't have a valid reason to say im a troll, just say stupids reasoning of me, and when i ask for any reason by u guys, just stand on with non-directs problems so wtf??, however, when have i said something bad or wrong about u?.. so stop saying B.S ''of us''

"of us" wtf is that supposed to mean xDD , u dont even know what u are writing XD

looks like u have a poor memory, always acting as a victim haha so cute..

i can tell u yesterday u where f@#!ing annoying me ( when i said nothing toward u , absolutely nothing , not even a "hi roperz") just before i went to play an elite with angus , thats not an "non-direct" problem lol

and thats the most recent crap from you , u should go see ur memory by a doctor or something, seriously ...

anyway , i wish u bad luck and i hope u stay alone without clan for a while to make u thing about how are/were u acting , how an annoying kid u are and how u will win nothing being such an idiot..

im done with u , for real.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 01:41 PM by Guaton »

Offline sm0k

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2012, 02:06 PM »
talk about ur problems in another theard..

roperz.. the point  is.. we got hard rules in l3x. if just one member vote for a "no" - so this guy wont join us sry. actuelly dev told us his reasson in our private forum and it was a good point there. we are still discuessing it. so give us some time

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2012, 03:17 PM »

"of us" wtf is that supposed to mean xDD , u dont even know what u are writing XD

i can tell u yesterday u where f@#!ing annoying me ( when i said nothing toward u , absolutely nothing , not even a "hi roperz") just before i went to play an elite with angus , thats not an "non-direct" problem lol

and thats the most recent crap from you , u should go see ur memory by a doctor or something, seriously ...

anyway , i wish u bad luck and i hope u stay alone without clan for a while to make u thing about how are/were u acting , how an annoying kid u are and how u will win nothing being such an idiot..

im f@#!ing always kidding, can u plz say what i said before? i said '' hey tell to him that he sux '' and then '' jeje j/k '' have u ever seen me insulting for real ?  u always take everything serious ... btw i didn't see anything about a direct problem with u before...

roperz.. the point  is.. we got hard rules in l3x. if just one member vote for a "no" - so this guy wont join us sry. actuelly dev told us his reasson in our private forum and it was a good point there. we are still discuessing it. so give us some time

hehe sorry there but i was waiting for a dookie ''adult'' acting like a kid insulting me or saying stupids things, is always the same, that's why i don't like to make post of TO, anyway thx for continuing talking about my entry, i see at least the other members wanna give me a chance  :P

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2012, 03:23 PM »

im f@#!ing always kidding, can u plz say what i said before? i said '' hey tell to him that he sux '' and then '' jeje j/k '' have u ever seen me insulting for real ?  u always take everything serious ... btw i didn't see anything about a direct problem with u before...

hehe sorry there but i was waiting for a dookie ''adult'' acting like a kid insulting me or saying stupids things, is always the same, that's why i don't like to make post of TO, anyway thx for continuing talking about my entry, i see at least the other members wanna give me a chance  :P
Quote level OVER 9000 xD
bl albatros

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2012, 03:30 PM »
These jokes, and others idiots stuff everyday, bl.

roperz: wanna trl?
kaleu: let's trl
roperz: what is trl?
kaleu: fu avoider.

-

roperz: kiero trl (I wanna trl)
kaleu: let's trl
roperz: también kiero otras cosas más (I wanna do other stuff also)

-

roperz: clanner?
dainub: clanner avoiderz?
roperz: no tengo parnet (I don't have parner)

-

roperz: you want clanner?
dainub: si xd (yes)
roperz: yo tambien (me too)
dainub: vamos avoiderz (let's go avoiderz)
roperz: no tengo parnet, gl buscando (I dont have partner, gl searching).

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2012, 03:48 PM »
u mad kaleu? XD

btw, i don't write '' kiero '' that's dumb lol

with clanners, what can i do if i have no partner allowed? XDD play alone¡? XDD

aaah, and yesterday u said me '' roperz trl ? '' and then '' what it is? '' xD

EDIT: i don't do this with ever1 u should know, as i told before, is always with the same players that i like to joke,,,
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 03:51 PM by AlbtrauM »

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2012, 03:53 PM »
No, I'm not mad, I'm just contribuiting to say how stupid you are and how you act like a victim everytime for everything, you are sick dude.
And nevermind "kiero" or "quiero" the "jokes" are f@#!ing the same stupidity everyday.

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2012, 04:06 PM »
No, I'm not mad, I'm just contribuiting to say how stupid you are and how you act like a victim everytime for everything, you are sick dude.
And nevermind "kiero" or "quiero" the "jokes" are f@#!ing the same stupidity everyday.

when have i acted as victim ? im not saying that, as i told before i joke with the same people, but he is being himself added in the pack when actually i've never talked to him lol is for example if ,, ehmmm, Random00 stay here saying im a troll when i've never had a discussion with him or i've not behaved wrong against him,,

Offline sm0k

« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2012, 06:36 PM »
roperz- ignore this guys. its pointless. guaton is annoing.. i know.. but i ignore him too. kaleu is just mad coz he got kicked from l3x.. now he return to eS, pretty funny story there. he just cant accept that ppl like u prefer to try join l3x then just join eS.

this became more a fight theard thats why i gonna close it. roperz i ll send ya pm when we are done with our poll and discuesse.