Forums
May 03, 2024, 02:50 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] 124553/  (Read 957 times)

Offline RaChACuCa

[SOLVED] 124553/
« on: September 19, 2012, 07:46 PM »
n good Nikoo got me out of that game seriously, he's talking cow I did want to tell me where I did cow? he has tele infinite because it has not changed the place? Now he is telling me that I only give noos ond shot and I was not giving him hit me lol? I played as a good player can not do anything he does not know how to play ... bye sry me inglis!..

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-124553/?start=new#new

Offline RaChACuCa

Re: 124553/
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 07:50 PM »
he even called me a noob in ag *

Jure ** ** joined the channel.
ZhorG> splits u noob
Jure ** ** left channel (Hosting a game: Jure).
Meat ** ** perro-of-left channel (Joined Game).
SUCELSO ** ** joined the channel.
ZhorG> and you crying all time
SUCELSO ** ** left channel (Joined Game).

Offline franz

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2012, 09:33 PM »
just another example of the current state of League BnG. I don't see anything you did wrong Rach.

needs new rules or some other solution

Offline Bry4N

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2012, 11:08 PM »
imo all the game was correct, niko always be angry when loose, but he is a boy so dont like loose, this is my opinion xd

Offline RaChACuCa

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2012, 01:48 PM »
obrigado gente eu postei aqui no forum apenas para voces verem...como ele foi ridiculo..

Offline skOrpuz

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2012, 05:09 PM »
obrigado gente eu postei aqui no forum apenas para voces verem...como ele foi ridiculo..

just translating : thx guys. i posted here in the forum just for you guys  see how he was ridiculous ..

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2012, 07:22 PM »
BnG strikes again.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2012, 07:27 PM »
The best sollution would be to remove bng from tus..

A very wise player of old once said that bng is like having sex with a fat chic...It is not fun but you got to do it.

Indeed ! Trying to complete a bng game without doing suicide by teleporting into the water of blasting ur own worm is prolonged agony. It is not fun.. The only person who enjoys it is komo !

In addition bng seems to bring up alot of complaints and drama...Although watching the flame war between komo and mm was entertaining the drama is not worth the heavy price of having that abomination of a leauge scheme in tus..

WHY Do i play any video game ? To prove that im elite or to have fun ? I play for fun...I would not sacrifice " fun " to show im elite were nobody cares..

The curse of bng has pested the worming world long enough..It is time we cleanse our game off that heretic abomination so that worms even in it's most competitive form may be enjoyed !

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2012, 08:29 PM »
You are very smart.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓