Forums
May 16, 2024, 06:45 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] spectators should shut the f@#! up  (Read 852 times)

Re: spectators should shut the f@#! up
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2012, 06:19 PM »
Should mention that before you start a game, I always do when I'm suspicious  :)

I also tell my mates not to PM me in-game. To show I'm not getting tips.
I do the same, although someone mentioned to me that private messages aren't shown anyway.
Why? I always send sms to mablak and he helps me huaheauehasudas

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2012, 06:32 PM »
lies, mablak never gives tips, when he is not playing :D

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline HHC

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2012, 06:36 PM »
Don't worry, it's just the voice in his head. You can tell by the amount of f@#!-ups he makes  :D

<3 Imp

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2012, 10:21 PM »
It makes me think about mablak asking if it is allowed or not about visual aid for games.
I agree with husk but I also agree that it is kinda impossible to know if someone get help. I mean that I would be kinda really angry if I played against Noob X in bng and that he hits me everyturn because Pro Notcher spectator Y gives him all the angle/power stuff. It isn't fair.
What I'd like to see is a rule on principle to not give tip except in clanner where a spectator from a clan X could help a player from clan X since they are in the same clan.

Offline avirex

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2012, 01:43 AM »
i dont think its a big deal...

it would not bother me if somone was giving tips to whoever i was playing...

but thats just me, i guess...

i think the right thing to do is politely ask not to, and/or dont allow spectaters

Offline Devilage

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2012, 05:06 AM »
A fair punishment would be to void the game, if the player who was being helped wins, if not well, I don't think in any punishment for both of them, just not let them join ur game and if they start to help neways, just quit and u can have a free win :p

Smoking proud.

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2012, 05:44 AM »
You shouldn't be allowed to give any advice in a 1v1 league game... how silly... Would you do that in a chess tournament? absolutely not
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2012, 06:06 AM »
If I participated in the chess tournament, I would still send sms to mablak for tips xD

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2012, 06:31 AM »
It doesn't even matter if 3rd person's tips had an influence on the outcome of the game or not. Giving advices on the game or receiving them without telling the advisor to shut the f@#! up are both punished in all serious competitions (when caught). I don't see why it should be any different in TUS. At the very least this game must be void.
The only possibility to prevent such crap is not allowing spectators, I guess.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 06:37 AM by Jakka »