Forums
May 14, 2024, 01:21 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] 132405#  (Read 255 times)

[SOLVED] 132405#
« on: December 05, 2012, 05:34 PM »
reporting games that havent been finished the game was quite close even

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: 132405#
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 05:41 PM »
He was leading 3 vs 2 and more hp/better hides.
Find him and rematch with little handicap. Post the result here please.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 06:22 PM »
not better hides + was my turn and turn advantage... I'll play with handicaps but i think a complete fresh rematch would be more you know.... suitable

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 06:47 PM »
If he agrees on that, you can fully rematch, if not, you can play 3 vs 2, same map and same hides. If he win, we'll add the new replay, if you win, we'll void this game and you can report as your win.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.