Forums
May 14, 2024, 09:09 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] 13405, Moved here as a complain  (Read 2991 times)

Offline Ray

Re: Game #13405, Reported by Rok
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2009, 11:19 AM »
...this game doesn't stay because Rok is a moderator (I am not before you start insulting me)...
Read and understand beer.

Offline beer

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2009, 12:54 PM »
first its diferent since im not mod here, so 2 mod talk about delect free wins, or get an other solution, still talk with player to rm theire games and not report as free win, and other mod, come here and report as free win. so diferent rules diferent thinks?thats what im talking about. so how this work? and i reported that games vs camper after 3 DAY, and aftr he refused to play agains me several times. why should we rm now? if u wanted rm this u would not report.

lol @ my karma aftr this game XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

'' Ray: This drama is all about you being a retard and not able to understand what the f@#! we all talk about here. No offence (hopefully).''  lol no at offence, im glad that u arent mod. though u was more man, that little junkiy wannabe. lol
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 03:26 PM by beer »

drama queen iz back

Offline chakkman

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2009, 02:54 PM »
Beer, i wonder why you cant understand that Rok played this game as a regular player, not a mod or anything. Hes like a police officer going to a bar while hes not on duty :). That means he has to bow down to any rules of this league, he cant just change some rule to get an advantage for himself or something.

Other thing i dont understand is that in this whole discussion you turn around guilt to your benefit. bor promised roh 2 games and you didnt fulfill your promise. Instead Rok and Ray had to wait for you on ag and you didnt show up. I think the rules are clear in this case. Now we even offer you a rm which we dont have to according to the rules and you still call us lame. More lame imo is not showing up to a game that you promised for what reason ever.

Edit: I also wonder about the way you act for some time now, spamming everywhere, causing bullshit drama like this. That is neither cool nor does it help solving problems, it rather causes some.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 02:58 PM by chakkman »

Offline beer

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2009, 03:25 PM »
no shit, its not drama its a shame. diferent thing, about my spam its nothing with u. if the staff dnt like that just let me know and ill leave this.
about police example, lol, its looks even worst if a police get drunk, he can even lose his job cose of that, get alwys worst penalisation that a normal ppl..
they know that crash couldnt play that game, u dnt know what u are talking about

drama queen iz back

Offline Rok

« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2009, 03:39 PM »
they know that crash couldnt play that game, u dnt know what u are talking about

Yeah, Crash said you will play instead him  ::)

and i reported that games vs camper after 3 DAY, and aftr he refused to play agains me several times. why should we rm now? if u wanted rm this u would not report.

Suppose I don't wanna sleep in AG for 3 days and beg you to play? I already said two times I'm ready to rematch, so if you don't want to, fine.

lol @ my karma aftr this game XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

It seems to me that you're making this drama because I don't sing the way you play. Maybe that's why you're karma dropped, I don't know, but it certanly wasn't me who smited you.

about police example, lol, its looks even worst if a police get drunk, he can even lose his job cose of that, get alwys worst penalisation that a normal ppl..

Sure, if you wanna pay us mods every month, then we can stop playing league games and browse this site and mod the league 8 hours/day, for your service.  ::)  Until then, I'm gonna keep playing for fun, like we all do.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 03:45 PM by Rok »
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline beer

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2009, 03:48 PM »
u only see what u wanna see, this started stinks, and noone wanna talk about my point but other things that dnt matter like my spam etc.
to finish, rok u are like: dnt do what i do, do what i say. mod cant be like that.
im sure that wooka or MI would never report a game like this, dunno why u are a diferent mod. a mod must be an example for evryone, that dnt mean u dnt hf fun, ur u dnt care. lol noone wanna se my point here, in my eyes u shame this league since u are in the staff.
I don't see why you would insist on having a free win, there's no glory in it.

cya
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 03:52 PM by beer »

drama queen iz back

Offline Rok

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2009, 05:05 PM »
a mod must be an example for evryone, that dnt mean u dnt hf fun, ur u dnt care. lol noone wanna se my point here, in my eyes u shame this league since u are in the staff.

Sure, I see your point. But you keep refusing to consider my point of view: I play my games as a normal player. I wanna be treated like a normal player, so this game can be complained about or deleted just as any other game, not by me, but by other mods who are not involved.

As for examples, I always play picks of my/my clan's opponents. bOr failed that in this case, you are failing at accepting this fact and that led to this arguing here.

I don't see why you would insist on having a free win, there's no glory in it.

I already said two times I'm ready to rematch, so if you don't want to, fine.

I don't insist, you do.

Cya
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2009, 05:09 PM »

Offline chakkman

« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2009, 05:34 PM »
im sure that wooka or MI would never report a game like this, dunno why u are a diferent mod. a mod must be an example for evryone, that dnt mean u dnt hf fun, ur u dnt care. lol noone wanna se my point here, in my eyes u shame this league since u are in the staff.

That is absolutely laughable, i dont know any1 who would do the mod job better than he does. And thats because he judges rationally without taking party for any1. But as already said this has nothing to do with this game, he cant mod this, other mods will have to do. But if you think he d abuse his power here or something thats just pathetic.

« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2009, 05:56 PM »
EY YO. why did u report that 2nd game?? why bor gonna lose points for game which wasn't played? cmon, I played the wxw and then I tho beer will play 2nd but I was angry after lose and i quit witchout asking beer to play 2nd, so delete this reported game pls, we will rematch this like it should be

« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2009, 06:07 PM »
I was angry after lose and i quit witchout asking beer to play 2nd

That's enough for reporting a free win.

« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2009, 08:01 PM »
sorry i havent responded sooner, i was on a hunting trip for a few days

@beer i really doubt rok would of reported this if your clan m8s simply said "we have to go lets rm this another time" instead of making them wait... i know that u wouldnt like if your opponent left you hanging like that... rok has done alot for this community and has more then proven that hes a fair player, why dont you just rematch? instead of starting a forum battle

@dulek where did u get that quote from? or did u make it yourself?

« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2009, 09:16 PM »
From Crash's post. 2nd line.

How's hunting?

« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2009, 09:25 PM »
oh i missed that

hunting was fun, but the big one got away -_- wounded

Offline Rok

« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2009, 09:34 PM »
No dogs to search the blood trail?  :)